Windows 10: WIFI DISCONNECTING WHEN CHARGER IS UNPLUGGED WHEN ON BATTERY POWER

Discus and support WIFI DISCONNECTING WHEN CHARGER IS UNPLUGGED WHEN ON BATTERY POWER in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; my laptop just automaticallty disconnects from the wifi when i remove my charger.. Things that i have tried: changed wireless adapter settings to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by nikhilzachariah, Jul 23, 2020.

1. WIFI DISCONNECTING WHEN CHARGER IS UNPLUGGED WHEN ON BATTERY POWER

my laptop just automaticallty disconnects from the wifi when i remove my charger..

Things that i have tried:

changed wireless adapter settings to maximum performance..in battery plans

unchecked allow the computer to turn of this device to save power..in power management.

Changed to high performance in battery mode

Updated all wireless drivers,uninstalled reinstalled drivers ..

None of these methords work..Its a brand new laptop and i know its a windows 10 bug ...Please someone help to solve this problem...what good is a laptop if you cant use it without a charger..

:)

nikhilzachariah, Jul 23, 2020

2. WIFI DISCONNECTING WHEN CHARGER IS UNPLUGGED (WHEN ON BATTERY POWER)

my laptop just automaticallty disconnects from the wifi when i remove my charger..

Things that i have tried:

changed wireless adapter settings to maximum performance..in battery plans

unchecked allow the computer to turn of this device to save power..in power management.

Changed to high performance in battery mode

Updated all wireless drivers,uninstalled reinstalled drivers ..

None of these methords work..Its a brand new laptop and i know its a windows 10 bug ...Please someone help to solve this problem...what good is a laptop if you cant use it without a charger..

nikhilzachariah, Jul 30, 2020
  3. iKokol Win User
    Wifi disconnects when charger is unplugged

Hi all,

I have brought a brand new MSI laptop and I have this issue: everything is working smoothly but when I unplug the battery charger it loses internet connection, although you may still see "access to internet" in the wifi button at the bottom right corner.

I have unchecked the power settings to not allow the O.S. to turn off or manage wireless devices, but it didn't work.

Can anyone give me a hint? I have no clue on what else can be :S

iKokol, Jul 30, 2020
  4. WIFI DISCONNECTING WHEN CHARGER IS UNPLUGGED WHEN ON BATTERY POWER

Internet disconnected when device is unplugged

Hi all,

I'm now running windows 10. After the upgrade I cannot connect my WiFi if the charger is unplugged and running on battery. As soon as I plug the charger back in it all works fine. The power settings are set to default.

Thanks, Citizen

Original title: Internet Connection when device is unplugged

CitizenOnline, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

WIFI DISCONNECTING WHEN CHARGER IS UNPLUGGED WHEN ON BATTERY POWER

1. WIFI DISCONNECTING WHEN CHARGER IS UNPLUGGED WHEN ON BATTERY POWER - Similar Threads - WIFI DISCONNECTING CHARGER

2. Windows 11, My chargers disconnects when wifi is connected.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11, My chargers disconnects when wifi is connected.: Hi, Im using Windows 11, My chargers disconnecting continuesly and it also disconnects when wifi is connected. Please help... i have even replaced charger with newone....
  3. Windows 11, My chargers disconnects when wifi is connected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11, My chargers disconnects when wifi is connected.: Hi, Im using Windows 11, My chargers disconnecting continuesly and it also disconnects when wifi is connected. Please help... i have even replaced charger with newone....
  4. airplane mode when i unplug the charger

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    airplane mode when i unplug the charger: When I unplug the charger and move a bit my network will only show airplane mode. I even reset my laptop but the problem still insists https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/airplane-mode-when-i-unplug-the-charger/4cf74572-0bf8-4f2b-9da0-57c4ee1d25a7
  5. Laptop not displaying "Plugged In / On Battery" popup when I plug in the charger and unplug it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop not displaying "Plugged In / On Battery" popup when I plug in the charger and unplug it.: This started a few days ago I believe. Basically, my ASUS TUF FX504 gaming laptop doesn't show the "Plugged In / On Battery" popup when I unplug / plug in the charger anymore. I haven't done anything differently as far as I'm aware... Does anyone know how to get the popup to...
  6. Battery fully charged but when I unplug the charger it died

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery fully charged but when I unplug the charger it died: Recently my laptop suddenly died and thought that my laptop just died because of low battery..But when I turn on the laptop suddenly my laptop is fully charged..I tried to unplug the charger and my laptop suddenly died eventhough it say that the laptop is fully charged..I...
  7. Wifi in my windows laptop slows down when charger power supply is unplugged disconnected.

Wifi in my windows laptop slows down when charger power supply is unplugged disconnected.: Hi, The wifi in my windows laptop slows down when the charger power supply is unplugged disconnected.I have a 30 MBPS wifi connection. When my windows laptop is connected to a charger, I can utilize a complete 30mbps.But when I unplug the charger, I can only get 10 to 15...
  8. Wifi in my windows laptop slows down when charger power supply is unplugged disconnected.

Wifi in my windows laptop slows down when charger power supply is unplugged disconnected.: Hi,The wifi in my windows laptop slows down when the charger power supply is unplugged disconnected.I have a 30 MBPS wifi connection. When my windows laptop is connected to a charger, I can utilize a complete 30mbps.But when I unplug the charger, I can only get 10 to 15...
  9. BSOD when unplugging laptop charger (iastorAC.sys)

BSOD when unplugging laptop charger (iastorAC.sys): Hi Guys, I have been facing this situation for the past four months ever since there was a recent updated pushed out by Microsoft. The windows 10 version 2004 has caused me so much grief since it was updated; the slow boot time, the sluggishness. But apart from that, I have...
  10. Wifi disconnects when plugged in but not on battery

Wifi disconnects when plugged in but not on battery: I can connect my laptop to the router with a cable and there are no problems. If I use WiFi there are sometimes drops. I run the troubleshooter and that will fix it for a while. If my laptop was plugged in to battery, I can unplug it and the problem goes away. I have two...