Windows 10: Wifi Disconnection when gaming

Discus and support Wifi Disconnection when gaming in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Recently my wifi turned off whenver I physically moved it which I fixed with the help of master samurai but recently whenver I try play a game such as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SilverV4, Jan 18, 2021.

1. SilverV4 Win User

Wifi Disconnection when gaming

Recently my wifi turned off whenver I physically moved it which I fixed with the help of master samurai but recently whenver I try play a game such as league or valorant my wifi drops and only way I can fix this is by reinstalling drivers I have been in like 3 penalties so far. Anyone know a fix?

:)

SilverV4, Jan 18, 2021
  2. Anak Win User

my son laptiop wifi disconnect after 5 minutes

• If you have an identical laptop try comparing the wifi and security settings of the one that does not disconnect with the one that does. If you find any differences change the settings of the one that does not work to the one that does.
    @Samuria : If you have any suggestions please reply.

3. WiFi disconnecting when I open online games

A possible cause why your WiFi disconnects whenever you play online games could be an outdated WiFi adapter driver. We suggest that you download and install the latest WiFi adapter driver from the manufacturer's website and see if it helps. After ensuring
    that the correct driver is installed, check if the device is recognized in the Device Manager.

Do update us on how it goes.

Lizette Ags, Jan 18, 2021
  4. Wifi Disconnection when gaming

Wifi continuously disconnects

This just started happening only a few days ago, I'm not sure what might have caused it, but my laptop will suddenly disconnect from my wifi network. sometimes it won't disconnect, but just stop receiving/sending packets. I can tell this because suddenly my pages are stuck loading and skype is trying to reconnect, but nothing happens until I manually disconnect.

I have tried
    • Troubleshooting
      Wifi Disconnection when gaming [​IMG]
      But I usually get "Your proxy setting could not be recognized" or something, even though I don't have any proxy settings.
    • Uninstalling and then reinstalling the latest driver for my wifi card
    • disabling power saving for the wifi card as talked about here
    • Everything mentioned on the Microsoft page here

This has been driving me crazy, ethernet works fine. I can connect my phone to wifi and tether it to my laptop, so this shouldn't be a problem with the router.

JuanPotato, Jan 18, 2021
Thema:

Wifi Disconnection when gaming

1. Wifi Disconnection when gaming - Similar Threads - Wifi Disconnection gaming

2. Wifi keeps disconnecting when starting a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi keeps disconnecting when starting a game: I am using a windows 10 pc. My wifi will work until I start a game. As soon as I close the game, my wifi will come back again. How do I fix this, I tried restarting my pc, changing power settings, and changing dns and using commands in command prompt. Please let me know...
  3. Wifi keeps disconnecting when starting a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi keeps disconnecting when starting a game: I am using a windows 10 pc. My wifi will work until I start a game. As soon as I close the game, my wifi will come back again. How do I fix this, I tried restarting my pc, changing power settings, and changing dns and using commands in command prompt. Please let me know...
  4. wifi disconnecting when charging and gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wifi disconnecting when charging and gaming: i have an msi gaming laptop that i have to plug in at 20% battery otherwise it’ll lag on all my games, but when plugged in, it disconnects me from the wifi and i’ve tried all i can to fix it. I’ve looked up stuff on youtube and google and nothing is helping. I’m new to pc’s...
  5. wifi disconnecting when charging and gaming

wifi disconnecting when charging and gaming: i have an msi gaming laptop that i have to plug in at 20% battery otherwise it’ll lag on all my games, but when plugged in, it disconnects me from the wifi and i’ve tried all i can to fix it. I’ve looked up stuff on youtube and google and nothing is helping. I’m new to pc’s...
  6. USB wifi adapter disconnects when downloading games

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    USB wifi adapter disconnects when downloading games: I bought a new desktop and it came with 2 USB wifi dongles. To be honest, I'm not sure how they work exactly but I plugged one into the PC and one into the router. It does connect but disconnects when I try to download games from steam.It does show my network listed and that...
  7. USB wifi adapter disconnects when downloading games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB wifi adapter disconnects when downloading games: I bought a new desktop and it came with 2 USB wifi dongles. To be honest, I'm not sure how they work exactly but I plugged one into the PC and one into the router. It does connect but disconnects when I try to download games from steam.It does show my network listed and that...
  8. USB wifi adapter disconnects when downloading games

9. Wifi Disconnects only when playing any games..!

Wifi Disconnects only when playing any games..!: I use Asus Tuf A15 AMD Ryzen 5 4600H 3GHz Turbo up to 4GHzNVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 GDDR6 4GB.RAM. 8GB DDR4.512GB PCIE SSD.When I normally browse or do my normal work the wifi driver and adapter work perfectly but when I start to play normal game like Csgo or valorant the wifi...
  10. Disconnecting from Wifi when online gaming

Disconnecting from Wifi when online gaming: On ethernet or wifi, my internet on my computer disconnects when I'm playing an online game or sometimes watching a twitch stream. A yellow triangle appears in the bottom right and it says No internet access. I've already resetted my pc, reinstalled windows, updated bios and...