Windows 10: Wifi disconnects after Windows 10 re-awakening from "Sleep" mode

Discus and support Wifi disconnects after Windows 10 re-awakening from "Sleep" mode in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Windows !0 now loses its connection to my wifi router after going to sleep. I then have to go through a "Disconnect/Connect" step to reconnect. Is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by HandyHankster, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Wifi disconnects after Windows 10 re-awakening from "Sleep" mode

Windows !0 now loses its connection to my wifi router after going to sleep. I then have to go through a "Disconnect/Connect" step to reconnect. Is there a bug in my version(Vers. 1809)?

:)

HandyHankster, Apr 8, 2019
  2. KevDawgHR Win User

Not Awakening from Sleep Mode

My windows 10 computer will not awaken from sleep mode-any suggestions?

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Performance & system failures

KevDawgHR, Apr 8, 2019
  3. Windows 10 wifi connects only after sleep mode awakening

I have a specific problem. After installing Windows 10 when I start my laptop wifi adapter finds networks but despite this it won't connect to any of found with "can't connect to this network" error. Solution is to go into sleep mode and awake laptop.
    So instead of one step - to start Windows, I need to do 3 steps - to start windows, to sleep it and then to wake it. So it can hardly be called a solution.

P.S. Everything worked fine on Windows 7.

Alexander Joya, Apr 8, 2019
  4. edreded Win User

Wifi disconnects after Windows 10 re-awakening from "Sleep" mode

Win 10: WiFi disconnecting in sleep mode

This thread is prematurely closed for replies. I have same problem as mentioned.

Windows 10: prevent sleep mode from disconnecting wifi when copying files?

Tried unticking "Allow the computer to turn off ......" in WiFi Adapter Power Management. But no effect. WiFi still drops when computer sleeps.

This was experienced with Win 10 1709 update. So the problem continues and is not closed.

edreded, Apr 8, 2019
Thema:

Wifi disconnects after Windows 10 re-awakening from "Sleep" mode

1. Wifi disconnects after Windows 10 re-awakening from "Sleep" mode - Similar Threads - Wifi disconnects awakening

2. WiFi disconnects and disappears after sleep mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi disconnects and disappears after sleep mode.: Sometimes when I put my laptop in sleep mode and after I wake it up, it automatically disconnects from WiFi and I can no longer see the WiFi icon anywhere to connect again to any network. So, I have to restart my laptop to be able to connect again to WiFi, but if I put it in...
  3. WiFi disconnects and disappears after sleep mode.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi disconnects and disappears after sleep mode.: Sometimes when I put my laptop in sleep mode and after I wake it up, it automatically disconnects from WiFi and I can no longer see the WiFi icon anywhere to connect again to any network. So, I have to restart my laptop to be able to connect again to WiFi, but if I put it in...
  4. Windows keeps awakening from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows keeps awakening from sleep mode: I built a new PC for Christmas and installed the latest version of Windows 10. When I place the computer in sleep mode it will awaken after an hour or so. Sometimes it will eventually go back to sleep but then awakens again after thirty minutes or so. How can I stop this from...
  5. Windows keeps awakening from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows keeps awakening from sleep mode: I built a new PC for Christmas and installed the latest version of Windows 10. When I place the computer in sleep mode it will awaken after an hour or so. Sometimes it will eventually go back to sleep but then awakens again after thirty minutes or so. How can I stop this from...
  6. Windows keeps awakening from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Windows 10: Prevent sleep mode from disconnecting Wifi.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10: Prevent sleep mode from disconnecting Wifi.: I have HP Pavilion eg-0104tx with windows 10. Whenever my Laptop goes to sleep automatically or manually, my laptop disconnects wifi connection. once I start the laptop again, it connects to wifi again. I have tried to find the power options but to no avail. I have also...
  8. computer disconnects from wifi in sleep mode

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    computer disconnects from wifi in sleep mode: my laptop disconnects from the wi fi in sleep mode, I turned off powersave. still disconnects. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-disconnects-from-wifi-in-sleep-mode/9a44da1f-d8c6-4b74-90f0-5c7e2aacf041
  9. Computer awakens from 'Sleep'

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer awakens from 'Sleep': Hello,Recently I have noticed, I put my computer to "sleep" when I go for a long break, like sitting to lunch or coffee break. When I click on the 'sleep' button on the 'power' it goes to 'sleep' (I hear it stopped) When I come back to the computer I hear its working. (By the...
  10. Windows 10 Pro Loses Wireless Network After Awakening From Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Pro Loses Wireless Network After Awakening From Sleep Mode: Hello, My Dell with Windows 10 Pro has just started not being able to locate my home network when being awakened from sleep. After you open the laptop and the machine awakens, the globe appears (which it did not ever show the globe before) in the wireless status location. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to stop expressvpn disconnecting when in sleep mode

2. internet disconnects when resuming from sleep windows 10

3. wifi disconnecting after sleep

4. disconnect wifi after sleep windows 10,
  5. wifi disconnecting after sleep mode,
  6. keep wifi in sleep mode in windows 10,
  7. disconnect wifi on sleep