Windows 10: WIFI disconnects and disabled automatically in Windows 10

Discus and support WIFI disconnects and disabled automatically in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi I am using HP Pavilion G6 laptop with Windows 10 pro. In my experiencing, this issue from 3-4 months. If there is any problem in PC, usually it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Kuldeep &ingh, Dec 3, 2019.

1. WIFI disconnects and disabled automatically in Windows 10

Hi

I am using HP Pavilion G6 laptop with Windows 10 pro.

In my experiencing, this issue from 3-4 months. If there is any problem in PC, usually it solved after reinstall/upgrade the windows. But Windows 10 itself creates a problem.

The problem is the WiFi connection on my laptop got disconnected automatically and its happening very frequently. Actually, the WiFI adapter automatically got disabled and can’t enable without restart.

While I restart the laptop sometimes I find the following message “Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart, we’re just collecting some error info, and then we’ll restart for you”.

After restarting the laptop, I got the WiFi connection and it’s again got disconnected within few minutes.

:)

Kuldeep &ingh, Dec 3, 2019

2. WIFI disconnects and disabled automatically in Windows 10

Can anyone please suggest me what can be the best solution for me at this moment. Now the WiFi connection is disconnected very frequently. I can use WiFi only 2/3 minutes. After that, it disconnected automatically. Then I need to restart the laptop, that
    takes 10 minutes.

If I format my laptop and reinstall, will it be helpful?

Can I back to Windows 7?

Hashem Beg, Dec 3, 2019
  3. WIFI disconnects and disabled automatically in Windows 10

Hi

I am using Dell Inspiron 7420 laptop and Windows 10 operating system. In my
    experience, Windows 10 is the worst operating system. I have experienced form Windows 95. If there
    is any problem in PC, usually it solved after reinstall/upgrade the windows. But Windows 10 itself
    creates a problem.

The problem is the WiFi connection on my laptop got disconnected automatically and its happening very frequently. Actually, the WiFI adapter automatically got disabled and can’t enable without restart.

While I restart the laptop sometimes I find the following
    message “Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart, we’re just collecting some error info, and then we’ll restart for you”.

After restarting the laptop, I got the WiFi connection and it’s again got disconnected within few minutes.

To resolve the problem whatever I did,

• I have tried to update the driver. Then it says that already have the latest driver installed. Then it
      recommended upgrading the windows. I have tried to upgrade the windows. But during
      the upgrading windows, it's automatically shut down.
    • Then I have tried to repair the windows and during the repair the laptop shutdown automatically.
    • Then I studied on the forum and try to solve the problem. It takes around two weeks to solve this problem. In the
      forum, I find that there is one option that the Hard Drive went
      into sleep mode after 30 minutes. Then I changed the power option and the problem solved and the windows
      is up to date now. Still, the WiFi problem is not solved.
    • Then I went through the Dell Diagnostics and find that the network driver is up to date. Driver date 30/04/2015.
      Still, the WiFi problem is not solved.
    • Then in the Driver Power Management option, I have unmarked the option Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.
    • Then in a forum, I find that it can be solved if I put static ip address. I have done it.
    • Then again, I studied in a forum and I have found the following command and applied.
    netsh int tcp set heuristics disabled
    netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=disabled

netsh int tcp set global rss=enabled

netsh int tcp show global.

Whenever I back from work I just playing to solve the WiFi problem.
    It's killing my time and I can’t work.

Would you please suggest me how can I solve this problem?

Hashem Beg, Dec 3, 2019
  4. WIFI disconnects and disabled automatically in Windows 10

WIFI disconnects and disabled automatically in Windows 10

Can anyone please suggest me from where I can get help in this regards. I thought this was a best place but didn't get helpful response from Microsoft support.

I have reinstalled the Windows 10. But still the problem is not solved. The main problem is the WiFi adapter disabled automatically and can't enable without restart the laptop. Even I couldn't submit this reply in the first attempt. After finished the typing
    when I was submitting the reply I found that the WiFi connection is already disabled.

Please suggest me how can I get the support from Microsoft.

Hashem Beg, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

WIFI disconnects and disabled automatically in Windows 10

1. WIFI disconnects and disabled automatically in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - WIFI disconnects disabled

2. Wifi disconnect automatically.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi disconnect automatically.: When I open the mentioned games above It runs smoothly for 5 mins to 10 mins and then Game gets glitched and makes the Internet disconnected. First of all my drivers and Window is up-to-date. It is happening only with game....
  3. Wifi disconnect automatically.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi disconnect automatically.: When I open the mentioned games above It runs smoothly for 5 mins to 10 mins and then Game gets glitched and makes the Internet disconnected. First of all my drivers and Window is up-to-date. It is happening only with game....
  4. My wifi Disconnects automatically

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My wifi Disconnects automatically: Hello guys, it's been more than a year when that problem started. At random times the wifi signal bar goes to 1 and everything disconnects. I tried everything , i used every WIFI driver i tried windows 8.1 i did a factory reset but nothing works. Btw i have Asus X555LDB...
  5. Wifi Disconnect Automatically

Wifi Disconnect Automatically: While there is no problem from Wifi Side as other devices connected to the network are functioning smoothly but my device Windows 10 HP Laptop 15s-du0xxxautomatically disconnects from the laptop and shows problem in trouble shooter that "default gateway is not available"...
  6. WiFi automatically disconnect windows10

WiFi automatically disconnect windows10: Hello I come here to get solution of my problem is that in my laptop WiFi automatically turned off and set on airplan mode... Not only WiFi even Bluetooth connection doesn't connect.. Please give me any specific solution.. I have windows 10 operating system. 136134
  7. WiFi automatically disconnect windows10

in Windows 10 Support
    WiFi automatically disconnect windows10: Hello I come here to get solution of my problem is that in my laptop WiFi automatically turned off and set on airplan mode... Not only WiFi even Bluetooth connection doesn't connect.. Please give me any specific solution.. I have windows 10 operating system. 136134
  8. Wifi Disconnect Automatically

Wifi Disconnect Automatically: I have A Problem. My network Connection Use to Disable automatically After Continuous Use of Some Second. After this, I need to reset it And Its Shows "problem with wireless adapter or access point" and it Usually Happens Every Time my wifi doesn't show any wifi connection...
  9. Wifi disconnects automatically

Wifi disconnects automatically: My Wifi disconnects frequently with no clear notification. It just disconnects and restores in a few seconds. I tried a few tricks from internet, including: Turn off power management for network adapter (even I'm not on battery) Reset network (from Control Panel) Delete the...
  10. Wifi Disconnect Automatically

Wifi Disconnect Automatically: I have A Problem. My network Connection Use to Disable automatically After Continuous Use of Some Second... AFter this I need to reset it And Its Shows "problem with wireless adapter or access point" and it Usually Happens every Time my wifi doesnt show any wifi connection...