Windows 10: WiFi disconnects every 10 to 15 minutes - Please help! : (

Discus and support WiFi disconnects every 10 to 15 minutes - Please help! : ( in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello community, for a few weeks now my computer can't uphold its WiFi connection for more than a few minutes - which is really annoying! I've already... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by l3ucht3, Oct 10, 2019.

1. l3ucht3 Win User

WiFi disconnects every 10 to 15 minutes - Please help! : (

Hello community,

for a few weeks now my computer can't uphold its WiFi connection for more than a few minutes - which is really annoying! I've already noticed that it's an issue of the computer itself because it doesn't really matter what WiFi is's connected to. Until now I tried solving this on my own but after a few issues with Windows 10 (I needed to completely reset my PC until those matters could be solved!) my patience concerning computer problems is wearing a tad thin these days. So I checked the drivers (which are up to date) and several guides and already asked questions - but I couldn't find a suitable solution.

Please tell me I won't have to reset Windows again and that this is a problem with an easy solution, okay? ^___^'

Best regards,

The Damsel in Distress [*drama intensifies*] ;-]

:)

l3ucht3, Oct 10, 2019
  2. RENECONDE Win User

Explorer works for 15-20 minutes and then disconnects.

After installing windows 10 on my desktop, Internet explorer works for about 15-20 minutes (I'm connected broadband) and then disconnects me. Keeps telling me to check cable & network connections. There is no problem with the WIFI as I can use tablet and
    other WIFI devices. I reboot computer to be able to re-connect to internet. But again after 15-20 minutes it disconnects me again.

can anyone help?

RENECONDE, Oct 10, 2019
  3. WIFI disconnects and disabled automatically in Windows 10

Can anyone please suggest me what can be the best solution for me at this moment. Now the WiFi connection is disconnected very frequently. I can use WiFi only 2/3 minutes. After that, it disconnected automatically. Then I need to restart the laptop, that
    takes 10 minutes.

If I format my laptop and reinstall, will it be helpful?

Can I back to Windows 7?

Hashem Beg, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Hublerr Win User

Wifi disconnects every 5 minutes.

I am having issues with my computer, I'm on windows 10. My wifi disconnect every 5-ish minutes, when I reconnect the wifi adapter, it works for 5 minutes and disconnects again. Works on all other devices, I tried to update/install network drivers, but I
    can't figure out how.

Hublerr, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

1. WiFi disconnects every 10 to 15 minutes - Please help! : ( - Similar Threads - WiFi disconnects every

2. BSOD Every 15 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Every 15 minutes: Good afternoon,My computer has been getting blue screens for quite some time and I feel like I've tried everything I can possibly think of. I even got to the point where I completely wiped everything clean and reloaded windows and I'm still getting crashes every 15 minutes. I...
  3. BSOD Every 15 minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Every 15 minutes: Good afternoon,My computer has been getting blue screens for quite some time and I feel like I've tried everything I can possibly think of. I even got to the point where I completely wiped everything clean and reloaded windows and I'm still getting crashes every 15 minutes. I...
  4. Wifi keeps disconnecting every 10-15 minutes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi keeps disconnecting every 10-15 minutes: I will try to give as much info as possible. I have this laptop. Until 2 or so months ago, when I was running windows 10 20H1, I did not have any problems. Ever since I updated to version 20H2 and all subsequent ones, my laptop's wifi has gone absolutely bananas.What started...
  5. Wifi disconnecting every minute

Wifi disconnecting every minute: My wifi cuts out so much its frustrating. It happens with every network I'm on. I have a surface book 1 and am on Windows 10. Needs to be resolved immediately for school....
  6. Wi-Fi disconnects internet access every 10-15 minutes

Wi-Fi disconnects internet access every 10-15 minutes: Every 10-15minutes my Windows 10 computer has an internet connectivity issue. When the issue occurs: - A constant ping to Google DNS <8.8.8.8> drops for 10-25packets - A constant ping to my router/default gateway <192.168.0.1> drops for 10-25packets - VOIP software...
  7. WiFi Disconnecting Every 5-10 Minutes

WiFi Disconnecting Every 5-10 Minutes: Hello- I have a Dell G7 laptop with windows 10 installed. When I am on my home wireless network, my computer disconnects itself from the network every 5-10 minutes. I have troubleshooted this problem and tried many methods of fixing it. When I do trouble shoot, I always get...
  8. My wifi disconnect every minute. Could you help me?

My wifi disconnect every minute. Could you help me?: Hi, I have tried everything proposed by this link : https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10741/windows-fix-network-connection-issues I also have reinstalled my wifi driver adapter based on intel site. The problem remains. My wifi disconnect every minute. My...
  9. Wifi Keeps Dropping every 10 minutes. Can someone please help?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi Keeps Dropping every 10 minutes. Can someone please help?: It's just on my windows 10 XPS 13, every other non windows device stays connected so it's not the router. I have tried disabling the power save option for the adapter as well as updating to the latest drivers. The problem still persists. What can I do to resolve this?...
  10. Wifi disconnects every 5 minutes.

Wifi disconnects every 5 minutes.: I am having issues with my computer, I'm on windows 10. My wifi disconnect every 5-ish minutes, when I reconnect the wifi adapter, it works for 5 minutes and disconnects again. Works on all other devices, I tried to update/install network drivers, but I can't figure out how....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wifi drops every 10 to 15 minutes

2. wireless adapter disconnects every five minutes

3. computer closes wifi very 15 minutes