Windows 10: WiFi disconnects every 10 to 15 minutes - Please help! : (

Discus and support WiFi disconnects every 10 to 15 minutes - Please help! : ( in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello community, for a few weeks now my computer can't uphold its WiFi connection for more than a few minutes - which is really annoying! I've already... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by l3ucht3, Oct 10, 2019.

1. l3ucht3 Win User

WiFi disconnects every 10 to 15 minutes - Please help! : (

Hello community,

for a few weeks now my computer can't uphold its WiFi connection for more than a few minutes - which is really annoying! I've already noticed that it's an issue of the computer itself because it doesn't really matter what WiFi is's connected to. Until now I tried solving this on my own but after a few issues with Windows 10 (I needed to completely reset my PC until those matters could be solved!) my patience concerning computer problems is wearing a tad thin these days. So I checked the drivers (which are up to date) and several guides and already asked questions - but I couldn't find a suitable solution.

Please tell me I won't have to reset Windows again and that this is a problem with an easy solution, okay? ^___^'

Best regards,

The Damsel in Distress [*drama intensifies*] ;-]

:)

l3ucht3, Oct 10, 2019
  2. RENECONDE Win User

Explorer works for 15-20 minutes and then disconnects.

After installing windows 10 on my desktop, Internet explorer works for about 15-20 minutes (I'm connected broadband) and then disconnects me. Keeps telling me to check cable & network connections. There is no problem with the WIFI as I can use tablet and
    other WIFI devices. I reboot computer to be able to re-connect to internet. But again after 15-20 minutes it disconnects me again.

can anyone help?

RENECONDE, Oct 10, 2019
  3. WIFI disconnects and disabled automatically in Windows 10

Can anyone please suggest me what can be the best solution for me at this moment. Now the WiFi connection is disconnected very frequently. I can use WiFi only 2/3 minutes. After that, it disconnected automatically. Then I need to restart the laptop, that
    takes 10 minutes.

If I format my laptop and reinstall, will it be helpful?

Can I back to Windows 7?

Hashem Beg, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Hublerr Win User

Wifi disconnects every 5 minutes.

I am having issues with my computer, I'm on windows 10. My wifi disconnect every 5-ish minutes, when I reconnect the wifi adapter, it works for 5 minutes and disconnects again. Works on all other devices, I tried to update/install network drivers, but I
    can't figure out how.

Hublerr, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

1. WiFi disconnects every 10 to 15 minutes - Please help! : ( - Similar Threads - WiFi disconnects every

2. Screen flickers every 5 - 15 minutes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen flickers every 5 - 15 minutes: My computer screen flickers every 5 to 15 minutes, I know its not the issue of the monitor as the flickering changes under certain circumstances. When I game, I do not get any screen flickering at all. In fact it only happens when I am not watching a video fullscreen or...
  3. Wi-Fi disconnects & reconnects every few minutes?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wi-Fi disconnects & reconnects every few minutes?: Hi, For about 3 days now, my Wi-Fi keeps disconnecting & reconnecting literally every few minutes for no obvious reason? My PC is a HP Pavilion running the latest version of Windows 10. The only thing differently recently that I can think of, is that there was a couple of...
  4. Internet stops working every 10 minutes or so. Please help.

Internet stops working every 10 minutes or so. Please help.: Hello! I have an issue where my internet goes to "secured, no internet" repeatedly on an everyday basis. This can range from every 2 minutes to every 30 minutes. This has been an issue for several months now, but by now I have sort of just had about enough. To get it to...
  5. Wifi disconnects every 5 minutes.

Wifi disconnects every 5 minutes.: I am having issues with my computer, I'm on windows 10. My wifi disconnect every 5-ish minutes, when I reconnect the wifi adapter, it works for 5 minutes and disconnects again. Works on all other devices, I tried to update/install network drivers, but I can't figure out how....
  6. Xbox wireless controller disconnects every few minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox wireless controller disconnects every few minutes: I can't figure out what's wrong here... every few minutes my wireless Xbox controllers keeps disconnecting from my Windows 10 pc (using the Microsoft Xbox wireless controller adapter). It reconnects fine on it's own every time though, but it makes gaming impossible because...
  7. Monitor is off every 10-15 minutes.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Monitor is off every 10-15 minutes.: I am using two monitors for my desktop PC. One of the monitors is automatically off every 10-15 minutes, and is automatically back on about 10 minutes. How can I fix this problem ? Your help will be appreciated. Michael...
  8. my laptop turns off every 15 minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my laptop turns off every 15 minutes: I’ve set power options of my laptop running Windows 10 to never turn off but it started to turn off every 15 minutes. How can I fix it?...
  9. Suddenly, BSOD every 15-20 minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Suddenly, BSOD every 15-20 minutes: As the title suggests, my PC has been running fine, up until last night, playing Fallout 4, suddenly BSOD. Today, I turn it back on, and it crashes booting, then crashes over and over every 15-20 minutes, giving me many different types of errors, including page file,...
  10. WIFI keeps disconnecting after a couple of minutes

WIFI keeps disconnecting after a couple of minutes: Hi, I'm new here and I'm not very good with that kind of stuff, so please be comprehensive. I have a lenovo Y40-70 that I bought 1 year ago. I have a problem with my wifi connection, it keeps disconnecting after 5 minutes to 1 hour. It's been 1 week since I have this...