Windows 10: Wifi disconnects whenever i open a game

Discus and support Wifi disconnects whenever i open a game in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I've had this problem for a couple weeks now and I've tried everything. So what happens is whenever i open any game,valorant as an example, I can play... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RafinDanial, Jul 9, 2021.

1. Wifi disconnects whenever i open a game

I've had this problem for a couple weeks now and I've tried everything. So what happens is whenever i open any game,valorant as an example, I can play it for a couple minutes befor my wifi disconnects completely. The only way of getting the internet back is by restarting the laptop and sometimes I have to restart it twice to get the internet back. My network works completely fine when im using google or discord.Please i've tried everything such as reinstalling windows 10,reinstalling my wifi adapter,updating my wifi adapter,using SFC.My laptop model is ASUS TUF Gaming A15 FA506II_FA560IIAny

:)

RafinDanial, Jul 9, 2021
  2. Anak Win User

my son laptiop wifi disconnect after 5 minutes

• If you have an identical laptop try comparing the wifi and security settings of the one that does not disconnect with the one that does. If you find any differences change the settings of the one that does not work to the one that does.
    @Samuria : If you have any suggestions please reply.

3. WiFi disconnecting when I open online games

A possible cause why your WiFi disconnects whenever you play online games could be an outdated WiFi adapter driver. We suggest that you download and install the latest WiFi adapter driver from the manufacturer's website and see if it helps. After ensuring
    that the correct driver is installed, check if the device is recognized in the Device Manager.

Do update us on how it goes.

Lizette Ags, Jul 10, 2021
  4. Wifi disconnects whenever i open a game

WIFI disconnecting

My Wifi is on, but my laptop keeps disconnecting from my wifi. also, when my laptop goes to sleep and then wakeup the wifi does not even show the list of available networks. So after switching on the airplane mode and then turning it back off, the wifi
    networks are listed but either it does not connect to my network or if it does, it gets disconnected as soon as I open any tab .
    I have tried troubleshooting, reinstalling wifi drivers, but nothing seems to fix it.
    This started after windows updated a few weeks back.
    please help

RajatBhatnagar, Jul 10, 2021
Thema:

Wifi disconnects whenever i open a game

1. Wifi disconnects whenever i open a game - Similar Threads - Wifi disconnects whenever

2. Wifi disconnects whenever I start up a game such as Valorant or Warframe.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi disconnects whenever I start up a game such as Valorant or Warframe.: When I log onto my computer my wifi is function, everything is fine, when I start up a game such as Valorant, my Wifi disconnects after around 2-3 minutes. On occasion, it will disconnect, I turn wifi off and on again, and it reconnects. However, most of the time it will just...
  3. Wifi disconnects whenever I start up a game such as Valorant or Warframe.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi disconnects whenever I start up a game such as Valorant or Warframe.: When I log onto my computer my wifi is function, everything is fine, when I start up a game such as Valorant, my Wifi disconnects after around 2-3 minutes. On occasion, it will disconnect, I turn wifi off and on again, and it reconnects. However, most of the time it will just...
  4. wifi disconnects whenever i join a discord call, start up a game. ect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wifi disconnects whenever i join a discord call, start up a game. ect: almost a week ago, my computer would disconnect every time I would start playing a game, for example, i would boot up Minecraft and play on hypixel, it would be fine for the first couple minutes and then it would start lagging, and seconds after completely disconnecting me...
  5. wifi disconnects whenever i join a discord call, start up a game. ect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wifi disconnects whenever i join a discord call, start up a game. ect: almost a week ago, my computer would disconnect every time I would start playing a game, for example, i would boot up Minecraft and play on hypixel, it would be fine for the first couple minutes and then it would start lagging, and seconds after completely disconnecting me...
  6. wifi disconnects whenever i join a discord call, start up a game. ect

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Wifi disconnect whenever open online games

Wifi disconnect whenever open online games: Whenever i open the online gamegenshin impactmy connection lost.The only way i can get back is by restart my laptop.Sometimes it is also not work and need to shut down for a few minutes.I think a few days before i update my windows to latest update.that is what i though the...
  8. Internet disconnects whenever I open a game

Internet disconnects whenever I open a game: I've had this problem for over a MONTH. Whenever I open any game my internet disconnects completely and the only way to get my internet back is to restart my laptop, sometimes I have to restart twice to see an available wi-fi. I've tried nearly every possible solution to this...
  9. Internet keep disconnecting whenever i open a game

Internet keep disconnecting whenever i open a game: So i've had this problem for a couple weeks now. Whenever i open a game like valorant my internet disconnects entirely. The only way to fix it is to update the network driver and it will fix it for a couple minutes and go back to disconnecting. My internet works completely...
  10. My wifi automatically disconnects whenever I play any online game

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My wifi automatically disconnects whenever I play any online game: My wifi automatically disconnects after playing any online game for 5 mins. I either need to troubleshoot my wifi or reset and restart my laptop to resolve this but the problem keeps on. I have stable internet connection, my friend who is connected to the same wifi doesn't...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wifi disconnects after starting game