Windows 10: Wifi does not connect when the computer is started

Discus and support Wifi does not connect when the computer is started in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi All, I have a Lets Note Panasonic CF-SX2 Machine. I am facing one problem in the connection of the wifi of this computer. When I start this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ManuMittal, Jan 20, 2020.

1. Wifi does not connect when the computer is started

Hi All,

I have a Lets Note Panasonic CF-SX2 Machine.

I am facing one problem in the connection of the wifi of this computer.

When I start this computer the wifi is not connected automatically.

It gives me the following screen

Wifi does not connect when the computer is started 335c1733-7bea-4b54-9c46-97e7503af793?upload=true.jpg

And I cant connect to the wifi unless I hard reset the wifi adapter switch.

Wifi does not connect when the computer is started 695f6068-71fd-4701-b0c9-dae310987230?upload=true.jpg

Can some one please tell me how to overcome this problem.

I think this is a software or setting problem in windows 10.

Warm regards,

Manu

:)

ManuMittal, Jan 20, 2020
  2. Yolvi Ell Win User

WiFi Connectivity unstable on Windows 10 Computer

Hi Wilf,

It's possible that some settings on your computer were affected after installing an upgrade since you mentioned that this intermittent network connection that you're experiencing only started after that. We'd like to learn more about your concern so we could
    provide the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Which build version of Windows 10 is on your computer? To check, click
      Start
      , type winver, and press Enter.
    • Are other devices able to connect to your WiFi network without any problems?
    • Have you checked with your Internet Service provider if there are any outages in your area?
    We also suggest that you go through each and every troubleshooting step recommended in this article:

Fix Network Connection Issues in Windows 10
    . A lot of our community members have found the steps in that article very useful in solving connectivity issues.

Let us know if your network connectivity improves after following the troubleshooting steps we recommended.

Yolvi Ell, Jan 20, 2020
  3. wabbles Win User
    When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, Jan 20, 2020
  4. NavyLCDR Win User

Wifi does not connect when the computer is started

Kick or Ban who is connected with my internet ?

You would have to do that on your Router's setup webpage. 1st step is to turn on WiFi encryption and password. 2nd step, if you feel you need to, is set up an access list of the physical MAC addresses for the network adapters of the computers you want to allow to connect. Any other network adapter not on that MAC filter list won't be able to connect. (but MAC addresses can be easily spoofed, if the third person knows which MAC addresses are allowed).

NavyLCDR, Jan 20, 2020
Thema:

Wifi does not connect when the computer is started

1. Wifi does not connect when the computer is started - Similar Threads - Wifi does connect

2. Why does my computer crash when connected to my home wifi?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my computer crash when connected to my home wifi?: My computer gives watchdog_violation blue screen error when connected to my home wifi and not my phones Hotspot. I went to a PC checkup to check my computer they said it's fine and downloaded windows again for me. But I still have the same problem.How do I fix this? Any...
  3. Why does my computer crash when connected to my home wifi?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my computer crash when connected to my home wifi?: My computer gives watchdog_violation blue screen error when connected to my home wifi and not my phones Hotspot. I went to a PC checkup to check my computer they said it's fine and downloaded windows again for me. But I still have the same problem.How do I fix this? Any...
  4. Why does my computer crash when connected to my home wifi?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. No wifi and no connection when connected to ethernet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No wifi and no connection when connected to ethernet: Hello, I feel like I've tried everything I've found on here but I'm sure there's a fix. I have an ASUS K73E that after updating from Windows 7 to 10 is no longer connecting to the internet. I've tried toggling F2 and no wifi. I'm currently plugged in to the ethernet cable and...
  6. Why does it show my wifi is connected when it isn't

Why does it show my wifi is connected when it isn't: Why does it show my wifi is connected when it is not connected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-it-show-my-wifi-is-connected-when-it-isnt/eae2545f-2cab-4210-94c2-26d4e027d192
  7. Windows Defender does not start automatically when starting Computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender does not start automatically when starting Computer: Hello, I think I deleted the Windows Defender Autostart file from the registry accidentally. From: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion/run How do I enable it back, Windows Defender does not start automatically Thanks...
  8. Why does my computer no longer connect to free wifi?

Why does my computer no longer connect to free wifi?: My computer used to automatically connect when I opened my wifi at participating Starbucks and other free WiFi spots. Now it will not. * Moved from IE other/Windows other...
  9. My computer freezes when the wifi connection is not working

My computer freezes when the wifi connection is not working: I'm using windows 10, and just bought the computer so it's completely new. But sometimes when I use the computer the internet connection suddenly doesn't work, and when this happens my computer screen freezes so that I have to press the power button to turn it off. Why does...
  10. Beats x does not sound when connected to wifi

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Beats x does not sound when connected to wifi: Hi everyone, I recently bought Beats X and it totally works with my iPhone. However, when I connect it to my Windows 10 laptop it pairs but does not sound. Actually, when wifi is off it also totally works with my laptop but when I turned wifi on and connected to internet it...