Windows 10: Wifi doesnt appear

Discus and support Wifi doesnt appear in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My pc doesnt have an internet settings. I reset my windows 10 bc my pc were having problems . After i reset , my wifi settings was gone and i can only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by swagmanwastaken, May 13, 2021.

1. Wifi doesnt appear

My pc doesnt have an internet settings. I reset my windows 10 bc my pc were having problems . After i reset , my wifi settings was gone and i can only connect using ethernet . Someone please help me on how do I make my internet settings fixed . prebuilt pc

:)

swagmanwastaken, May 13, 2021
  2. m3110w Win User

Wifi network not appearing after recent Win 10 monthly patch

Someone else on another forum suggested I switch the wifi freq on my Android Nexus 5x. So I switched it from 5ghz to 2.4 and it worked! Problem solved. Now my Nexus hotspot is again appearing in my Win 10 list of available wifi networks. So problem was with Android and not Windows.

m3110w, May 13, 2021
  3. Lumia 930 WiFi stops working

Have same issue on a 930, the 920 doesnt have the issue at all so can confirm its model specific.

I can replicate the issue following the steps below. Anyone else have it following these steps?

• Restart the phone
    • Connect to 2GHz wifi network (connects)
    • Disconnect from wifi
    • lock screen and leave it for 15 mins
    • Connect to 2GHz wifi network (fails)

EmanueleCiurleo, May 13, 2021
  4. Wifi doesnt appear

Qualcomm Atheros Wifi Lagg.

Hello Luke,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in Windows. We will help you.

• Have you installed any drivers for the WiFi card?
    Try updating the drivers and check if the issue persists.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to update the Wifi drivers.

• Press Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    • Select the device manager.
    • Right-click your Wireless/Wi-Fi devices.
    • Click Update Driver Software and then follow the steps in the wizard that appears.
    • Restart the machine and check if the issue persists.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 13, 2021
Thema:

Wifi doesnt appear

1. Wifi doesnt appear - Similar Threads - Wifi doesnt appear

2. Login Screen Doesnt appear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login Screen Doesnt appear: hello I just installed a fresh windows 10 from Microsoft website today. when I press the power button of my PC it opens my PC automatically without showing the login screen, I have password set up too the login screen appears only when I restart windows. I am getting this...
  3. Login Screen Doesnt appear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Login Screen Doesnt appear: hello I just installed a fresh windows 10 from Microsoft website today. when I press the power button of my PC it opens my PC automatically without showing the login screen, I have password set up too the login screen appears only when I restart windows. I am getting this...
  4. Login Screen Doesnt appear

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. wifi not appearing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wifi not appearing: so i just turned my old pc on and since im no longer connected via ethernet i wanted to connect to wifi. unfortunately there are no wifi connections when i click to icon on taskbar and in network connections in control panel there is only ethernet option....
  6. wifi not appearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wifi not appearing: so i just turned my old pc on and since im no longer connected via ethernet i wanted to connect to wifi. unfortunately there are no wifi connections when i click to icon on taskbar and in network connections in control panel there is only ethernet option....
  7. Bluetooth mic doesnt appear

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth mic doesnt appear: Hello, Recently, Bluetooth mics from my headphones Studio 3, Airpods pro, ATH M50xBT have not been showing up as recording/input devices. Im confused because they've worked in the past. And, I know its not a problem with the headphones being that all 3 arent showing up....
  8. headphone driver doesnt appear.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    headphone driver doesnt appear.: when I plug in my headphones in my pc my headphones driver doesnt show anymore and now i cant hear any audio. This all happened right after I got a new case for my pc which was today. This is a picture of my headphones driver showing up yesterday before I got a new new case...
  9. Wifi doesnt connect

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi doesnt connect: I dont know how long it has been but my laptop does not connect to my home wifi but all the other device in my house can. I thought it was a problem with the adapter but it can connect to the hotspot from my android. It just doesnt connect to the router. I have tried...
  10. Wifi doesnt connect

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi doesnt connect: Why doesn't my wifi connect to my laptop? is working on my cell phone and on my boyfriend's cell phone, but on the laptop it doesn't work, my laptop uses windows 10 and I use internet explorer and chrome...