Windows 10: WIFI doesn’t have a valid IP address

Discus and support WIFI doesn’t have a valid IP address in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So i just got a new pc, i set everything up and turned it on, connected ig to the WIFI, it worked for around five mins then stopped and now i’ve... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by vikmorgan, Mar 12, 2021.

1. vikmorgan Win User

WIFI doesn’t have a valid IP address

So i just got a new pc, i set everything up and turned it on, connected ig to the WIFI, it worked for around five mins then stopped and now i’ve trouble shot it and the message “WIFI” doesn’t have a valid IP configuration. I’ve tried all of the ways to fix it, by going into command prompt and reseting my driver, i really dont know what to do?

:)

vikmorgan, Mar 12, 2021

2. WiFi IP address in not valid

My laptop is connected to the wifi but there is no internet access when i run the windows diagnostic it is showing wifi has no valid ip address ,also i connect it through ethernet cable again same problem,invalid ip address please help me.

Vipulgarg662, Mar 12, 2021
  3. Wifi doesn't have a valid ip configuration.

Original title: Wifi trouble.

Wifi doesn't have a valid ip configuration.

I tried to reboot wifi.

Troubleshooting can*t help.

Need help wifi doesn*t work at all.

Everything worked fine on win 8.1.

Wifi stop working after i moved to win10.

DmitryZatch, Mar 12, 2021
  4. WIFI doesn’t have a valid IP address

"WiFi does not have a valid IP configuration

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you get an error saying that WiFi does not have a valid IP configuration while trying to connect to the network.

This could occur if there is any discrepancy in IP address configuration.

I suggest that you try the steps suggested in the following link by one of our Forum Moderator, Karthik Vengaloor
    on a similar issue.

Wifi doesn't have a valid IP configuration

Also refer:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/getstarted-why-cant-i-get-connected

Hope this will help you. Post us back with the results if the issue persist. We’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Mar 12, 2021
Thema:

WIFI doesn’t have a valid IP address

1. WIFI doesn’t have a valid IP address - Similar Threads - WIFI doesn’t valid

2. “Ethernet” doesn’t have a valid IP configuration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    “Ethernet” doesn’t have a valid IP configuration: Hi, I’ve been having connection issues with my computer everyday now due to IP configuration issues. I have tried everything I could do to try and fix it including resetting my pc and router and basically anything you can think of. I’ve watched many YouTube videos and...
  3. “Ethernet” doesn’t have a valid IP configuration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    “Ethernet” doesn’t have a valid IP configuration: Hi, I’ve been having connection issues with my computer everyday now due to IP configuration issues. I have tried everything I could do to try and fix it including resetting my pc and router and basically anything you can think of. I’ve watched many YouTube videos and...
  4. “Ethernet” doesn’t have a valid IP configuration

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Ethernet doesn’t have valid ip

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ethernet doesn’t have valid ip: No clue how to fix this any help is appreciated thanks in advance submitted by /u/godandtitans [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lcqzau/ethernet_doesnt_have_valid_ip/
  6. Ethernet doesn’t have valid ip configuration

Ethernet doesn’t have valid ip configuration: Hello so I recently got a new motherboard and cpu for my pc, I put a fresh windows install on it and I keep having an issue where my internet is working fine for a little while but every 20 minutes or so it gives me the “Ethernet” doesn’t have a valid ip configuration error...
  7. Ethernet doesn’t have a valid ip configuration

Ethernet doesn’t have a valid ip configuration: I’ve tried quite a few methods to resolve it, in the command prompt and network diagnostics, nothing works, tried resetting multiple times and checking if the Ethernet cable is plugged in. It started all of a sudden, the PC was plugged in and on and internet stopped working....
  8. WiFi doesn’t have a valid IP configuration

WiFi doesn’t have a valid IP configuration: Hi guys, i am currently writing this post using my phone since i no longer have any access to the internet! I dont understand what happened since everything worked fine 2 days ago, bur for some reason since this morning i get a “WiFi doesn’t have a valid IP configuration”...
  9. Ethernet doesn’t have a valid IP configuration

Ethernet doesn’t have a valid IP configuration: Hello, My name is Devon and I've had this PC for approx 2 months and its been working great. I use an ethernet cable and it was working fine and now it wont. Here are a list of things I have tried Restarting the router Restarting my pc Restarting the TP-Link Updating...
  10. Ethernet doesn’t have a valid IP configuration.

Ethernet doesn’t have a valid IP configuration.: A brand new pc, i used the flash drive to instal the Windows 10 (using the media tool provided by windows). Since the first stages of setting up cortana and my name on the pc and the product key information, there has been no internet access on my pc. I cant even activate...