Windows 10: Wifi doesn’t show up in network connections

Discus and support Wifi doesn’t show up in network connections in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; For some reason my laptop won’t connect to internet and I don’t how to fix it because my wifi won’t show up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TimBake, Oct 10, 2021.

1. TimBake Win User

Wifi doesn’t show up in network connections

For some reason my laptop won’t connect to internet and I don’t how to fix it because my wifi won’t show up

:)

TimBake, Oct 10, 2021

2. Wifi list won´t show

Wifi doesn’t show up in network connections c3038856-ce75-4c37-bf71-721eeceae79d?upload=true.png

Hi

my new aspire 5 all of a sudden stopped letting me open the wifi list, while i had the same provider it was allright but right now i have changed my provider and since i can´t see the available networks it doesn´t let me choose it.
    I´ve already tried to update drivers, restart internet settings, save the new wifi mannualy to see if the computer could connect. but nothing provided results.
    From what i can guess it looks like the problem is not in the connection, because i can connect in to my old wifi and also a ethernet cable but somethig is preventing the wifi list to appear.

rogerioPonte, Oct 10, 2021
  3. pewe Win User
    Wifi Networks not showing

On my Laptop if I wanted to change the wifi connection I would always see a list of the available networks when I selected the Wifi icon on the task bar.
    Since the last major update to Windows 10 I find that when I select the wifi icon I only see the current connection

Wifi doesn’t show up in network connections [​IMG]

To see other networks within range I have to open the 'Network settings' and choose 'Show available networks' - then they show up.

Wifi doesn’t show up in network connections [​IMG]

Does anyone have any explanation for this - or possibly a 'fix' to show them all from the taskbar again.

4. brannell Win User

Can´t connect to my Wifi network

Hi everyone,

I can´t connect to my Wifi from my desktop with Window 10. I had an ethernet cable before and it worked perfectly but now I can´t connect my computer to the router through the cable anymore.

For some reason it detects my wifi network but when i try to connect it says i cant connect.

I followed a few tutorials online of how to fix it and still didn´t work.

any help please???

thanks in advance

Ramon

brannell, Oct 10, 2021
Thema:

1. Wifi doesn’t show up in network connections - Similar Threads - Wifi doesn’t show

2. WIFI network not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI network not showing up: HelloI have a gaming PC and have an issue where I cannot seem to get my WiFi connection to show up.It was working absolutely fine until today when I installed a further M2 SSD into my motherboard Asus x570-eWhen I booted, I had no WiFi available and the M2 drive didn't come...
  3. WIFI network not showing up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIFI network not showing up: HelloI have a gaming PC and have an issue where I cannot seem to get my WiFi connection to show up.It was working absolutely fine until today when I installed a further M2 SSD into my motherboard Asus x570-eWhen I booted, I had no WiFi available and the M2 drive didn't come...
  4. Wifi doesn’t show up in network connections

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi doesn’t show up in network connections: For some reason my laptop won’t connect to internet and I don’t how to fix it because my wifi won’t show up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-doesnt-show-up-in-network-connections/3c54996e-fd75-4f2c-bee3-b65c331e02ad
  5. Wifi doesn’t show up in network connections

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi doesn’t show up in network connections: For some reason my laptop won’t connect to internet and I don’t how to fix it because my wifi won’t show up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-doesnt-show-up-in-network-connections/3c54996e-fd75-4f2c-bee3-b65c331e02ad
  6. WiFi connection option doesn’t show up anymore. The

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi connection option doesn’t show up anymore. The: I no longer have a wifi option on my Inspiron desktop. The only internet option available is ethernet, it is which is not plugged in and was never used. I have tried all the reccomended fixes. Still no wifi. wifi is availabe and working on all other devices. please...
  7. Wifi networks doesn’t show up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi networks doesn’t show up: I don’t know what happened but apparently I don’t see any wifi networks on my laptop. I am not a very tech savvy person but I did everything possible anyone facing same issue or have any solution for this?? I have an video interview tomorrow and i am freaked out as I live...
  8. No WiFi networks showing up

No WiFi networks showing up: I turned a bunch of things in services.msc from automatic to manual so my computer would run better and now no networks are showing up and I cant follow other tutorials on how to fix because they require you to download stuff and I cant download stuff without internet and I...
  9. WiFi networks not showing up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WiFi networks not showing up: On version 1903 I’m having an issue where if I turn off my WiFi (or out it on airplane mode) and turn the option back on it won’t find any WiFi networks. I’m not sure if anyone else is having this issue, but it’s so damn infuriating. submitted by /u/mariofan426 [link]...
  10. WiFi network not showing or connecting

WiFi network not showing or connecting: My acer laptop runs win10 .I usually use internet by connecting with wifi.But now it is neither showing any network nor connecting.I have run network trouble shooter .It asks to turn on wireless capability.But it is already on .I disabled wireless and enable it again.But same...