Windows 10: Wifi doesnt work after resetting windows 10 tablet

Discus and support Wifi doesnt work after resetting windows 10 tablet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi guys, i recently bought a windows 10 tablet from Onda that came with full licenced windows 10 (didnt upgrade from anything) and i reset it as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PinkAcid, Dec 12, 2015.

1. PinkAcid Win User

Wifi doesnt work after resetting windows 10 tablet

Hi guys,

i recently bought a windows 10 tablet from Onda that came with full licenced windows 10 (didnt upgrade from anything) and i reset it as soon as id finished fiddling about with it and testing it so i could set it up fresh. it worked perfectly before resetting it and it connected to my wifi fine but after it wont find any internet connections and when i click the wifi icon in the corner it says connections unavailable.

ive tried the reg delete thing as it has vpn on it and i googled around trying to find a fix, one of which suggested if you upgrade from windows 8 that vpn breaks the wifi so this might be similar? however the command prompt didnt find the reg key/thing it was supposed to delete so that was a no go.

ive tried diagnosing connection problems and it resets the wifi adaptor but nothing improves, ive also tried updating the wifi driver but it says its already up to date and i cant connect to the internet on it to search for another adaptor. ive contacted Onda but theyve just offered to replace it if i send this back which im a bit wary of doing as they might just deny recieving the item and im out £160 + whatever it costs to send to china tracked.

could anyone please help me?

this was what i tried:

Step-2: Execute the following command and then press Enter

reg delete HKCRCLSID{988248f3-a1ad-49bf-9170-676cbbc36ba3} /va /f

Step-3: Enter the bellow command and press Enter

netcfg -v -u dni_dne

it couldnt find the reg to delete

:)

PinkAcid, Dec 12, 2015
  2. JevticM Win User

Windows tablet does not work as tablet after upgrade to Windows 10 and reset

I bought a windows tablet recently (Odys Winpad 9) with windows 8.1 preinstalled on it. After I received it, I upgraded it to windows 10 immediately, but I was not satisfied with performance so I decided to perform reset of the tablet (because I did the
    same with my phone and after a reset, performance was better). However, after I did the reset, tablet acts like a PC, touchscreen is not working, sound is not working and whole environment is like windows 10 (but not like it was immediately after upgrade).
    I have now small PC instead of tablet and I dont know what to do. When I try to do reset again, touchscreen works in install menu (with blue screen), but after i get to the screen to choose language, touchscreen doesnt work anymore. I can connect a usb mouse
    and go into windows 10, but all tablet options are gone.

Any ideas? Should i use usb and try to recover to windows 8.1 back?

JevticM, Dec 12, 2015
  3. wifi no working even after clean install

Broadcom 802.11n wireless SDIO adapter not working says This device cannot start. (Code 10) {Operation Failed} The requested operation was unsuccessful.

I have already done clean install 4-5 times doesnt work

my device is teclast tbook 16 pro duel os tablet

wifi works just fine in android

cant update driver or roll back.

wifi stopped working after doing clean install of windows 10 to change Chinese language to English.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Network & internet.

avashjoshi, Dec 12, 2015
Thema:

Wifi doesnt work after resetting windows 10 tablet

1. Wifi doesnt work after resetting windows 10 tablet - Similar Threads - Wifi doesnt resetting

2. windows 10 wifi is not working after resetting windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 wifi is not working after resetting windows: I am using windows 10 version 1903 laptop. For some reason i reset windows. After resetting wifi is not working. When i click on wifi button to ON, it doesn't work. I tried Network reset but nothing happen. I tried troubleshooting but nothing happen. Network adaptor driver is...
  3. windows 10 wifi is not working after resetting windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 wifi is not working after resetting windows: I am using windows 10 version 1903 laptop. For some reason i reset windows. After resetting wifi is not working. When i click on wifi button to ON, it doesn't work. I tried Network reset but nothing happen. I tried troubleshooting but nothing happen. Network adaptor driver is...
  4. windows 10 wifi is not working after resetting windows

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. WIFI, Sound , hotkeys Doesnt work

WIFI, Sound , hotkeys Doesnt work: a week ago my wifi connection was showing some error, after couple of tutorials on youtube i was able to fix it by deleting the driver and restarting my computer ,the same problem occurred 2 days ago, the error was fixed randomly when i tried to connect to my wifi. however...
  6. Resetting PC doesnt work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Resetting PC doesnt work: So im trying to factory reset an older alienware gaming computer, I go through all the right settings and when I initiate the reset, it says its restarting, then the screen goes away and doesnt come back, even though the pc is on, I force shut it down and turned it back on...
  7. wifi doesnt work 1909 1863.778

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    wifi doesnt work 1909 1863.778: I'm getting this huge problem where my PC identify the networks but can't connect with them. And I simply can't solve this because I DONT HAVE ANY CONNECTION TO INTERNET THIS IS RUINING MY LIFE I HAVE A LOT OF STUFF TO DO AND NOBODY ANYWHERE CAN HELP ME. Since you want to be...
  8. WiFi is amazing but Ethernet doesnt work.

WiFi is amazing but Ethernet doesnt work.: ive recently moved houses (yesterday) and the ethernet doesnt work but the wifi works fine. ive resest network settingss, updated drivers, trouble sshooted and nothing works. It says either (no internet or internet access, but when it says access i can't do anything with the...
  9. Windows 10 doesnt recognise samsung tablet

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 doesnt recognise samsung tablet: Since updating to Windows 10 it cannot see my samsung tablet or another android tablet. This worked fine before the upgrade. This is very frustrating as while trying to search for a solution I have noticed a lot of people are having the same issue....
  10. windows 10 trying to repair itself and tablet not working on wifi

windows 10 trying to repair itself and tablet not working on wifi: I have a windows 10 desktop and an android tablet. both use wi-fi. A few weeks ago, after a windows update session, the desktop started to want to repair itself. I had no internet connection so made no progress with it. Around the same time, I lost wi-fi connection for my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. install my Broadcom 802.11n Wireless SDIO Adapter Driver Version: 1.596.19.2 on my telcast tbook 16 pro

2. 10 wifi tablet