Windows 10: WiFi doesn't work after win 10 upgrade

Discus and support WiFi doesn't work after win 10 upgrade in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I know there have been many posts about this. I have tried updating the wireless driver, removing it and reinstalling it, changing the power setting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SusanJM91, Aug 15, 2019.

1. SusanJM91 Win User

WiFi doesn't work after win 10 upgrade

I know there have been many posts about this. I have tried updating the wireless driver, removing it and reinstalling it, changing the power setting to always on, removing my anti virus, etc. - basically everything that has been posted I have tried. My wifi will work for anywhere from 1 min to 10 minutes but usually 2 to 3 before it disconnects. It is NOT the wifi itself as other computers connect with no issue as well as going between businesses. I am out of solutions. The internet works on an ethernet cable with no issue. HELP.

:)

SusanJM91, Aug 15, 2019

2. CD-ROM doesn`t work with win 10

After I installed Win 10 my CD ROM doesn`t work any longer. Does somebody have an solution?

geirrykhus, Aug 15, 2019
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

WiFi doesn't work after win 10 upgrade [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Aug 15, 2019
  4. WiFi doesn't work after win 10 upgrade

keyboard doesn' t working

keyboard doesn' t working, it doesn't popup on my nokia lumia 735 after I took windows 10, 10586 version. Please, help!!!

ZelenaVisnja, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

WiFi doesn't work after win 10 upgrade

1. WiFi doesn't work after win 10 upgrade - Similar Threads - WiFi doesn't upgrade

2. wifi connection lost after upgrading to win 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wifi connection lost after upgrading to win 10: Upgraded finally from win 7 to the free version of win 10 home. Went smoothly, but now my wifi connection is lost and windows troubleshooter fixes it by " reset the wireless network connection adapter" . That give me my wifi for maybe 45 sec, then the connection is lost and...
  3. Win 10 doesn't find wifi printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win 10 doesn't find wifi printer: Last week my wifi printer stopped working wirelessly. Here are details Epson Nx230 Wifi light on printer is Green on rebooted router Uninstalled and reinstalled printer and drivers Printer not detected when trying to find printer Home network sees that the printer is...
  4. Internal mic doesn't work after upgrade to win 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internal mic doesn't work after upgrade to win 10: Upgraded Sony Vaio from win 7 to 10. The internal mic doesn't hear anything in cortana or speech to text. The bar doesn't move in mic test in setup. Says computer doesn't hear anything in microphone setup. BUT it works just fine on Zoom and Skype and and my grandson can talk...
  5. PROGRAM WORKS WITH WIN 10 HOME BUT WILL NOT WORK AFTER WIN 10 PRO UPGRADE

in Windows 10 Customization
    PROGRAM WORKS WITH WIN 10 HOME BUT WILL NOT WORK AFTER WIN 10 PRO UPGRADE: I use WiFi memory cards in my camera, I have both Eyefi, MOBI and FLASHAIR WiFi cards, I use a program called Keenai desktop, Ricoh Innovations Corp. there is no longer any support for this program, it has worked just fine for me with win 7, and worked fine when I upgraded to...
  6. WebCame doesn't work after window 10 was upgraded

in Windows 10 Customization
    WebCame doesn't work after window 10 was upgraded: [ATTACH] I would like to use Zoom meeting with my n/b camera. I can't use my webcam with win10. My notebook Model is SonicMaster S551LN Asus. It's touch screen notebook and came within win 8 OS. My Webcam was not enable after I upgraded to win 10. I have been tried so...
  7. WiFi does not work after the win 10 update

WiFi does not work after the win 10 update: My wifi will work for 1 minute to 10 minutes, but usually 2 to 3 before it disconnects. It is NOT the wifi itself, since other computers connect without problems. I am without solutions. Internet works with an Ethernet cable without problems. HELP....
  8. Intel Driver not Working After Win 10 Upgrade

Intel Driver not Working After Win 10 Upgrade: I have a Dell here that will not display a second monitor after a Windows 10 Upgrade. Computer does not want to load the latest Intel 2500 series display driver. When I install and select the correct driver and restart the machine both screens will display for about 5 seconds...
  9. Netbios WINS browsing doesn't work after hardware upgrade ?

Netbios WINS browsing doesn't work after hardware upgrade ?: Well, this is a real head scratcher... While I know that you really should do a completely clean installation when upgrading your motherboard, I was going from a pretty recent Asus mobo and Intel CPU to a newer one so I thought I would see how it goes in case I could save...
  10. Keyboard doesn't work after Win 10 login

Keyboard doesn't work after Win 10 login: Hi Guys, I am looking for some help. After upgrading to Win 10 from Win 8.1 I can use my keyboard on my laptop to login but after that my keyboard ceases to work. The filter key box is not checked and my mouse works normally. Any tips or advice would be greatly...