Windows 10: Wifi doesn't work anymore after using mbr2gpt

Discus and support Wifi doesn't work anymore after using mbr2gpt in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; It's gone! WiFi doesn't work anymore! After using MBR2GPT, it just won't work anymore. A log from a game says that NameResolutionFailure shows up when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DoodMann, Jul 28, 2020.

1. DoodMann Win User

Wifi doesn't work anymore after using mbr2gpt

It's gone! WiFi doesn't work anymore! After using MBR2GPT, it just won't work anymore.

A log from a game says that NameResolutionFailure shows up when checking from updates.

System:
    Asus K52F
    Intel i3 370M
    Intel iGPU
    500GB SSD

:)

DoodMann, Jul 28, 2020
  2. DoodMann Win User

It's gone! WiFi doesn't work anymore! After using MBR2GPT, it just won't work anymore.

A log from a game says that NameResolutionFailure shows up when checking from updates.

System:
    Asus K52F
    Intel i3 370M
    Intel iGPU
    500GB SSD

DoodMann, Jul 28, 2020
  3. Lance1 Win User

Check your DNS and make changes as needed. I use Cloudflare

Lance1, Jul 28, 2020
  4. Wifi doesn't work anymore after using mbr2gpt

mbr2gpt

MBR2GPT: Attempting to convert disk 0
    MBR2GPT: Retrieving layout of disk
    MBR2GPT: Validating layout, disk sector size is: 512 bytes
    Disk layout validation failed for disk 0

The GreatOne1, Jul 28, 2020
Thema:

1. Wifi doesn't work anymore after using mbr2gpt - Similar Threads - Wifi doesn't anymore

2. Bluetooth isn't available anymore. And WiFi driver doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth isn't available anymore. And WiFi driver doesn't work.: Hi. So after the recent Windows 10 update, there was an issue with the Bluetooth driver. It used to get removed automatically and wouldn't connect. Like Bluetooth was entirely gone from my PC. Wouldn't even show up anywhere. So I tried to reinstall it, but nothing really...
  3. Bluetooth isn't available anymore. And WiFi driver doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth isn't available anymore. And WiFi driver doesn't work.: Hi. So after the recent Windows 10 update, there was an issue with the Bluetooth driver. It used to get removed automatically and wouldn't connect. Like Bluetooth was entirely gone from my PC. Wouldn't even show up anywhere. So I tried to reinstall it, but nothing really...
  4. Bluetooth isn't available anymore. And WiFi driver doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Wifi doesn't work anymore after using mbr2gpt

in Windows 10 Support
    Wifi doesn't work anymore after using mbr2gpt: It's gone! WiFi doesn't work anymore! After using MBR2GPT, it just won't work anymore. A log from a game says that NameResolutionFailure shows up when checking from updates. System: Asus K52F Intel i3 370M Intel iGPU 500GB SSD 161384
  6. After using remote desktop the local keyboard doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 Customization
    After using remote desktop the local keyboard doesn't work anymore: I connect to a desktop running win 10 pro and the remote desktop all works fine but after I disconnect and try to 'normally' use the desktop I noticed the local keyboard just doesn't work. It requires me to disconnect it and plug it in again into the USB port for it to work...
  7. License doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    License doesn't work anymore: My computer started to tell me my license was going to expire, and I didn't really look into it. Then the messages stopped coming up, and was replaced with a Activate Windows thing in the corner. Today, I wanted to play a game from the microsoft store, and when I tried to...
  8. MBR2GPT not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MBR2GPT not working: I tried using mbr2gpt to convert but it shows error for some reason?i suspect it could be because my os partition is in ssd and boot partition is in hdd.heres a screenshot of the error(as you can see the 549 mb boot partition is in 2 tb hdd )any workarounds for this?[ATTACH]...
  9. "Open With" then "Use by Default" Doesn't work anymore?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Open With" then "Use by Default" Doesn't work anymore?: So maybe i stopped updating windows when i Heard that MS was Deleting our files. Then some time later i found out that "Use By Default" function isn't setting the Application to use for opening a certain file. Like this : [img] So i thought something probably went...
  10. Wifi adapter doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi adapter doesn't work anymore: I have an HP Pavilion15 Notebook PC and ever since I dual booted windows 10 and linux, my wifi has stopped working properly. (By the way I did delete linux a while ago and the problem persisted). It would work fine a bit, but then if i would play any sound on my computer...