Windows 10: Wifi doesn't work on my laptop

Discus and support Wifi doesn't work on my laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; It is the same as the name says, I tried to use the answer in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Nikolaos Gavriilidis, Jun 5, 2023.

1. Wifi doesn't work on my laptop

It is the same as the name says, I tried to use the answer in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-wifi-option-under-network-internet/0c8d6cd3-cb24-4ba3-8572-28c945d36c29 but it did not help any suggestions ?

:)

Nikolaos Gavriilidis, Jun 5, 2023
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Wifi doesn't work on my laptop 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 5, 2023
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Wifi doesn't work on my laptop 233676d1557848111t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-img_20190514_023629.jpg

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Jun 5, 2023
  4. Mazkaa Win User

Wifi doesn't work on my laptop

My headphones microphone doesn´t work

I recently updated my Asus laptop to windows 10 and noticed that my microphone doesn´t work anymore. Before it was working well and after the update it started using my laptops own mic and in settings i cant change input to anything

Mazkaa, Jun 5, 2023
Thema:

Wifi doesn't work on my laptop

1. Wifi doesn't work on my laptop - Similar Threads - Wifi doesn't laptop

2. My wifi doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wifi doesn't work: My wifi isn't showing and no adapters found and I tried to install a few adapters I dont know what is my adapted my lap top is toshiba satellite c55-b1065 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wifi-doesnt-work/c5493af9-2f6c-421e-a825-69e2a4ef13aa
  3. My wifi doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My wifi doesn't work: My wifi isn't showing and no adapters found and I tried to install a few adapters I dont know what is my adapted my lap top is toshiba satellite c55-b1065 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wifi-doesnt-work/c5493af9-2f6c-421e-a825-69e2a4ef13aa
  4. WIFI working on laptop but on PC with adapter it doesn't

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI working on laptop but on PC with adapter it doesn't: Recently I bought a USB WiFi adapter tp-link AC1300 Mini Wireless and I plugged it on my desktop, but the connection is so weak. In my laptop the internet works fine but on my desktop it's very slow and sometimes doesn't even work at all. I updated the driver and it still...
  5. WIFI working on laptop but on PC with adapter it doesn't

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIFI working on laptop but on PC with adapter it doesn't: Recently I bought a USB WiFi adapter tp-link AC1300 Mini Wireless and I plugged it on my desktop, but the connection is so weak. In my laptop the internet works fine but on my desktop it's very slow and sometimes doesn't even work at all. I updated the driver and it still...
  6. Wifi doesn't work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi doesn't work: I have had the "wifi doesn't have valid configuration" issue for 4 months now and I have tried everything, deleting the driver and reinstall, clear the cash, flush the dns, clean boot and restart the tcp thingy and my router works my phone is fine my laptop is fine even my pc...
  7. My wifi doesn't work properly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My wifi doesn't work properly: HI my wifi sometimes disappears And the windows says "we couldn't find wireless devices on this pc" but after a while My wifi appears and works properly now what can I do to solve this problem Thanks...
  8. My Wifi doesn't work

My Wifi doesn't work: I have a brand new tp-link router and I can't configure it. It doesn't receive Internet signal, even tough it works through Ethernet. I did run the Troubleshooter which said that my DNS server didn't respond or it's possible that it doesn't exist. Why is it possible? What can...
  9. my wifi doesn't work,why?

my wifi doesn't work,why?: please, anyone, help me, my wifi doesn't work from 2 months, there is a red sign on it, and when I want to connect to my wifi it says that there are no wifi networks, When I go to the Wi-Fi device I find it has disappeared,I tried running the troubleshooter but it didn't fix...
  10. Wired internet connection works on my laptop but wifi doesn't.

Wired internet connection works on my laptop but wifi doesn't.: I have tried to reboot the router as well as the laptop. When I signed into the router page to check, only this laptop's status shows as "blocked". Any help will be appreciated....