Windows 10: Wifi doesn't work, Windows deleting adapter

Discus and support Wifi doesn't work, Windows deleting adapter in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi all, When I turn on my laptop - wifi can't connect, it doesn't show available networks - and in the network settings it doesn't show my wifi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Michael_197, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Wifi doesn't work, Windows deleting adapter

Hi all,

When I turn on my laptop - wifi can't connect, it doesn't show available networks - and in the network settings it doesn't show my wifi adapter. Running the troubleshooter I find the error:

"The Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201160MHz adapter is experiencing driver.."

Re-starting 5 times or so gets it back up.

Looking further I can see that it seems to be deleted and then re-installing itself continuosuly?

Wifi doesn't work, Windows deleting adapter bee69e4d-8c04-479a-8af9-ef74162a555b?upload=true.jpg

Computer details:

Surface 4

Windows 10 version 2004 installed on 23/11/2020

Os Build 1904.746

64bit

I also updated ExpressVPN around this time - I wonder if it messed with the settings?

Michael

:)

Michael_197, Jan 22, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Wifi doesn't work, Windows deleting adapter [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jan 22, 2021
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Wifi doesn't work, Windows deleting adapter [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Jan 22, 2021
  4. Wifi doesn't work, Windows deleting adapter

How to delete Suggested Sites in Win 10 Edge

When I right click Suggested Sites in the Fav Bar, a "delete" window appears, but, clicking delete does not delete the Suggested Sites from the Favourite Bar.

If I open up Favourites, then the Favourites Bar, and right click the delete window for Suggested Sites-this doesn`t work either.

The Suggested Sites does nothing, (it certainly doesn`t show me a list of suggested sites), and takes up valuable space in my Fav Bar.which is why I want to rid myself of it.

barrierlee, Jan 22, 2021
Thema:

Wifi doesn't work, Windows deleting adapter

1. Wifi doesn't work, Windows deleting adapter - Similar Threads - Wifi doesn't deleting

2. My wifi 6 adapter doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wifi 6 adapter doesn't work: I was just watching youtube when all of then sudden the WiFi adapter and bluetooth won't work anymore I have tried about everything. Uninstall it and the re-install it.repair it through the command prompt as administrator.disable/enableand nothing works it still says that...
  3. My wifi 6 adapter doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My wifi 6 adapter doesn't work: I was just watching youtube when all of then sudden the WiFi adapter and bluetooth won't work anymore I have tried about everything. Uninstall it and the re-install it.repair it through the command prompt as administrator.disable/enableand nothing works it still says that...
  4. Wifi Adapter "Device Deleted"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Adapter "Device Deleted": Ok so I have a Wifi adapter that isn't working properly. Every time I try to connect, it says "No Wifi Networks Found". I also found that it says the wifi adapter was deleted. I am using an external wifi adapter which works fine, but it doesn't have very good internet speed....
  5. Wifi Adapter "Device Deleted"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wifi Adapter "Device Deleted": Ok so I have a Wifi adapter that isn't working properly. Every time I try to connect, it says "No Wifi Networks Found". I also found that it says the wifi adapter was deleted. I am using an external wifi adapter which works fine, but it doesn't have very good internet speed....
  6. WIFI working on laptop but on PC with adapter it doesn't

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI working on laptop but on PC with adapter it doesn't: Recently I bought a USB WiFi adapter tp-link AC1300 Mini Wireless and I plugged it on my desktop, but the connection is so weak. In my laptop the internet works fine but on my desktop it's very slow and sometimes doesn't even work at all. I updated the driver and it still...
  7. WIFI working on laptop but on PC with adapter it doesn't

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIFI working on laptop but on PC with adapter it doesn't: Recently I bought a USB WiFi adapter tp-link AC1300 Mini Wireless and I plugged it on my desktop, but the connection is so weak. In my laptop the internet works fine but on my desktop it's very slow and sometimes doesn't even work at all. I updated the driver and it still...
  8. Deleted wifi adapter

Deleted wifi adapter: Following a recent windows update my wifi stopped working and in trying to remedy the problem I think I may have deleted the adapter. It no longer shows on the list for network devices in the device manager and so I cannot, update, uninstall or reinstall. Also, I have no...
  9. Deleted wifi adapter

Deleted wifi adapter: Following a recent windows update my wifi stopped working and in trying to remedy the problem I think I may have deleted the adapter. It no longer shows on the list for network devices in the device manager and so I cannot, update, uninstall or reinstall. Also, I have no...
  10. Wifi adapter doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi adapter doesn't work anymore: I have an HP Pavilion15 Notebook PC and ever since I dual booted windows 10 and linux, my wifi has stopped working properly. (By the way I did delete linux a while ago and the problem persisted). It would work fine a bit, but then if i would play any sound on my computer...