Windows 10: Wifi don't show in Network & Internet settings

Discus and support Wifi don't show in Network & Internet settings in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I often have this problem when the computer in sleepafter open again I often see thisI can't connect to any wifi and I need to restart the computerI... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Xuân ThăngPhạm, May 14, 2021.

1. Wifi don't show in Network & Internet settings

I often have this problem when the computer in sleepafter open again I often see thisI can't connect to any wifi and I need to restart the computerI feel annoyed about this problem because it appears quite a few times and of course I always have to restart the computer

:)

Xuân ThăngPhạm, May 14, 2021
  2. pewe Win User

Wifi Networks not showing

On my Laptop if I wanted to change the wifi connection I would always see a list of the available networks when I selected the Wifi icon on the task bar.
    Since the last major update to Windows 10 I find that when I select the wifi icon I only see the current connection

Wifi don't show in Network & Internet settings [​IMG]

To see other networks within range I have to open the 'Network settings' and choose 'Show available networks' - then they show up.

Wifi don't show in Network & Internet settings [​IMG]

Does anyone have any explanation for this - or possibly a 'fix' to show them all from the taskbar again.

3. Internet Connection

• Community

I was not able to work on this issue yesterday ( busy for a 90 year old). This evening I was able to take the steps that were suggested in your email.

When I use “Device Manager” I click “ Network Adapters” I see “ Wifi” but not Eternet in this list. On the “Settings” I click “Wifi” which shows the “On' button.
    I click” Show available networks”. I wanted to capture the page that is shown, but it will not show. The top line is Network ( connected) but course I have the Ethernet cable connected. Also showing Is Five “ Broadband connections” At the bottom is
    “ Network and Internet settings” I hope for your continued help.

georgefrtsch, May 14, 2021
  4. cyberpete Win User

Wifi don't show in Network & Internet settings

Set network for filesharing and different network (wifi) for internet

GREAT! :-(
    But when I think about it, where is the difference, when I have file sharing enabled on my Wireless network then both PCs connect and file-share via the WiFi that is connected to the internet. I have a firewall in my ASUS modem/router and Kaspersky Internet security. Isn´t that enough? What is different when I bridge the Wireless-Network with the local network and set file-sharing only via the local network?

cyberpete, May 14, 2021
Thema:

Wifi don't show in Network & Internet settings

1. Wifi don't show in Network & Internet settings - Similar Threads - Wifi don't show

2. Wifi option not showing in Network and Internet settings windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi option not showing in Network and Internet settings windows 11.: Problem not resolved even on resetting the network settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-option-not-showing-in-network-and-internet/e95054ea-943e-4e35-a7fa-e7525c4a39a3
  3. Wifi option not showing in Network and Internet settings windows 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi option not showing in Network and Internet settings windows 11.: Problem not resolved even on resetting the network settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-option-not-showing-in-network-and-internet/e95054ea-943e-4e35-a7fa-e7525c4a39a3
  4. Wifi isn’t showing up in network and internet tab of settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi isn’t showing up in network and internet tab of settings: Just wondering why I don’t have a wifi option in my settings/how to fix this problem. New to windows so a little lost. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-isnt-showing-up-in-network-and-internet-tab/748de7ac-9d70-4cea-901c-314225bfdb4a
  5. Wifi isn’t showing up in network and internet tab of settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi isn’t showing up in network and internet tab of settings: Just wondering why I don’t have a wifi option in my settings/how to fix this problem. New to windows so a little lost. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-isnt-showing-up-in-network-and-internet-tab/748de7ac-9d70-4cea-901c-314225bfdb4a
  6. No WiFi option in Network & Internet settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No WiFi option in Network & Internet settings: I was having trouble with my WiFi so I saw this magical button called "Network Reset" and I pushed it, because I'm not smart. And it restarted my computer, and I logged back in and saw on my hotbar where WiFi shows up it said "Not connected, no connections available" and I...
  7. Set network for filesharing and different network (wifi) for internet

Set network for filesharing and different network (wifi) for internet: Hello folks! I am having trouble in setting up my home network vs. my internet connection via WiFi. I have two PCs which I connected directly with a twisted pair LAN cable. Both PCs are also connected to my modem/wifi router via wifi antennas. My appartment is not suitable...
  8. WiFi Networks Don't Show Up Anywhere

WiFi Networks Don't Show Up Anywhere: I've been having BSoD problems recently, so I decided to make a scan using sfc /scannow in the command prompt. Due to some complications I had to close the window midway, and since then I'm not able to connect to wireless networks. On the network list on the lower right,...
  9. Available Wifi networks don't show up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Available Wifi networks don't show up: [ATTACH] Hi all, The problem is, hopefully, quite minor (but since I'd wanted to add two images, I decided to make a post instead of posting to the thread). Whenever I press the network logo in my taskbar, all available networks come up for about three seconds and then...
  10. *WIFI NETWORKS NOT SHOWING! WIFI ICON MISSING! WIFI SETTINGS IN NETWORK & INTERNET IS MISSING!*

*WIFI NETWORKS NOT SHOWING! WIFI ICON MISSING! WIFI SETTINGS IN NETWORK & INTERNET IS MISSING!*: So My First Problem Is That Theres No Wifi Icon In Taskbar but if i check the the system icons settings, the network is already on. The second is if i click the network icon is notification panel thing idk it only shows me the network & internet option and airplane mode...