Windows 10: wifi dont work

Discus and support wifi dont work in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my wifi Don’t work when i pressed FN+F2 nothing happened my adapter is in the pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mohamed aziz ben mahmoud, Jan 8, 2023.

1. wifi dont work

my wifi Don’t work when i pressed FN+F2 nothing happened my adapter is in the pc

:)

mohamed aziz ben mahmoud, Jan 8, 2023
  2. Try3 Win User

Please help wifi is not working...

Then you try the 'Repair install' I suggested.
    Read the tutorial and you'll see that it is not as drastic as a clean install. Your installed applications & your own files should not be affected.

Denis

Try3, Jan 8, 2023
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jan 8, 2023
  4. wifi dont work

Wifi isn't working

Hi,

To further assist you with your concern, kindly provide the answers for the following questions:

• Did you receive any error messages when trying to connect to WiFi?
    • Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    • Is the issue the same when trying to connect using a different device?

Meanwhile, you can check more advanced steps on this link. We suggest that you also try to follow the steps provided and keep us posted with the
    result.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Jan 8, 2023
Thema:

wifi dont work

1. wifi dont work - Similar Threads - wifi dont

2. Wifi connection not available, only ethernet but I dont want to use ethernet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi connection not available, only ethernet but I dont want to use ethernet.: Hi, I've never had this issue with my PC before, but I tried setting it up in a new house with new wifi and it shows that there is no available connections, and that I can only connect via ethernet. I have never done this before and it used to work on wifi fine. Every other...
  3. Wifi connection not available, only ethernet but I dont want to use ethernet.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi connection not available, only ethernet but I dont want to use ethernet.: Hi, I've never had this issue with my PC before, but I tried setting it up in a new house with new wifi and it shows that there is no available connections, and that I can only connect via ethernet. I have never done this before and it used to work on wifi fine. Every other...
  4. Wifi connection not available, only ethernet but I dont want to use ethernet.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I cant connect to wifi because i dont have a updated driver and i cant update the driver...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant connect to wifi because i dont have a updated driver and i cant update the driver...: I cant connect to wifi because i dont have a updated driver and i cant update the driver because i dont have wifi i have a notebook windows 11 i cant do anything on my computer because i dont have internet please help...
  6. I cant connect to wifi because i dont have a updated driver and i cant update the driver...

I cant connect to wifi because i dont have a updated driver and i cant update the driver...: I cant connect to wifi because i dont have a updated driver and i cant update the driver because i dont have wifi i have a notebook windows 11 i cant do anything on my computer because i dont have internet please help...
  7. Pc suddenly dont have any network at all on ethernet and wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc suddenly dont have any network at all on ethernet and wifi: My pc suddenly dont have any wifi or ethernet connection. Wifi not showing up and ethernet says that is unplugged. I have already reinstall all drivers, plug n unplug cable, restart pc and router....
  8. Pc suddenly dont have any network at all on ethernet and wifi

Pc suddenly dont have any network at all on ethernet and wifi: My pc suddenly dont have any wifi or ethernet connection. Wifi not showing up and ethernet says that is unplugged. I have already reinstall all drivers, plug n unplug cable, restart pc and router....
  9. I cant connect to my wifi, and dont know what to try anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant connect to my wifi, and dont know what to try anymore: I cannot connect to my wifi, when i try it says " windows cant get the network settings from the router." I have tried turning my modem/ router on and off multiple times, i have run the network troubleshooter, restarted my computer, i am putting in the correct information, i...
  10. I cant connect to my wifi, and dont know what to try anymore

I cant connect to my wifi, and dont know what to try anymore: I cannot connect to my wifi, when i try it says " windows cant get the network settings from the router." I have tried turning my modem/ router on and off multiple times, i have run the network troubleshooter, restarted my computer, i am putting in the correct information, i...