Windows 10: Wifi driver and internet problems - Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz. May I have help please?

Discus and support Wifi driver and internet problems - Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz. May I have help please? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; For whatever reason my Wifi on my laptop will simply not connect. It was working fine a couple of days ago and now this. I'll list stuff that I hope... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GoldenAngel, Oct 6, 2020.

1. Wifi driver and internet problems - Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz. May I have help please?

For whatever reason my Wifi on my laptop will simply not connect. It was working fine a couple of days ago and now this. I'll list stuff that I hope will help you guys figure it out with me. I'm srsly thinking about a fauctly reset with files intact, because this problem is annoying. I have a "Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz".

I've been doing my research and now I'm asking the internet.

More info on my problem: For whatever reason it is called Wifi 3 and I'm unable to connected to the Wifi to access internet.

My wifi dongles like Netgear will get me connected though to the internet.

Error: Network security key isn't correct.

99% sure the Network key is correct. "

--------------

Stuck on verifying and connecting.

https://imgur.com/a/KFGN0aW

It is able to find Wifi, but is stuck on "connecting" and simply won't connect resulting in no internet.

Here's what I've done.

Soon as I noticed that symbol that means I'm not connect to Wifi I did a system restore to when it Wifi did work. Then Wifi seemed fixed only to it revert back.

Then I figured something must be up with the driver. Rolling Back Driver seemed to work and I decided that I needed to install any Windows updates my laptop needed while Wifi was good again.

I installed whatever Windows Update in settings found which resulted in turning off my system restore and deleting any restores I've created when Wifi was working. Great.

Again I decided to play with the driver. I'd look on my desktop that had working Wifi, download drivers, copy to to usb to paste on my laptop in attempt to fix internet.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/do...reless-Bluetooth-for-Windows-10?product=99446

The install was sucessfull, but still no Wifi. Wondering if I'm even installing the right drivers and stuff.

I have pictures of Network adapters which I will include here. I notice the install seemd to brought my "Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz" up to date somewhat.

It's Driver Date is 9/6/2020 and Driver version is 21.120.2.1

However the other two devices listed in "Network Adapters" (in pictures), which are "Bluetooth device (PAN) #2" and "Realtek Gaming Gbe Family controller" are unchanged and outdated. Because they are outdated I'm wondering if its why I'm having internet problems. Also, idk what are all these WAN minports ever are.

When I try diagnose and troubleshoot options a lot of the times Windows cannot find a reasong and or it informs me an "ethernet cable" is not plugged in. I dont' use ethernet cables for my internet and fail to see why that matters.

I'll put my most suspected reasons and doubtful why I'm having problems.

Suspected reasons why I'm having this Wifi trouble

------------------

1. I messed with the settings, forgot what I did, the ethernet cable error could be blame
    2. Despite the laptop not being that old, the hardware for wifi without a dongle has died.
    3. I've overlooked something and unable to think of it currently.
    4. I haven't installed the correct drivers for proper network.

Doubtful reasons

--------

1.My laptop has some kind of spyware

2.Airplan mode is turn on

1. The router being part of the problem

2. I'm typing in the wrong pass keys to connect to pass protected Wifi.
    submitted by /u/GoldenAngel
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/GoldenAngel, Oct 6, 2020

2. Wi-Fi icon disappear - Getting error about intel(R) AC 9560

Hi everyone, asking fro help about Wi-Fi icon disappear. I'm not that good troubleshooting.

I'm getting error about Intel(R) AC 9560 160Mhz Adapter experiencing driver - or hardware-related problems

I'm using a Asus TUF FX505GT

I search about this online and follow the steps.

I've already tried the following steps:

1. Restart

2. Airplane mode on and off

3. Shutdown for few minutes then turn back on

4. Manage device - Device manager - Network adapters - Intel(R) AC 9560 160Mhz - Update driver

5.Manage device - Device manager - Network adapters - Intel(R) AC 9560 160Mhz - Disable then enable driver

6.Manage device - Device manager - Network adapters - Intel(R) AC 9560 160Mhz - Uninstall driver (but didn't put put a check for delete the driver hardware for this device - restart

but none of them working.

I haven't tried the BIOS settings because i dont know what to do or select. Even like downloading a driver.

Please help me, this just started an hour ago.

EisenHardt, Oct 6, 2020
  3. intel(R) wireless ac 9560 160mhz adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems in my hp laptop

intel(R) wireless ac 9560 160mhz adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems in my hp laptop

I've tried all the remedies available online but none of them worked (except system reset which I don't want to do)

Any other inputs will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

kaushik_gvsn, Oct 6, 2020
  4. Wifi driver and internet problems - Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz. May I have help please?

Wifi driver and internet problems - Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz. May I have help please?

For whatever reason my Wifi on my laptop will simply not connect. It was working fine a couple of days ago and now this. I'll list stuff that I hope will help you guys figure it out with me. I'm srsly thinking
    about a fauctly reset with files intact, because this problem is annoying. I have a "Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz".

I've been doing my research and now I'm asking the internet.

More info on my problem: For whatever reason it is called Wifi 3 and I'm unable to connected to the Wifi to access internet.

My wifi dongles like Netgear will get me connected though to the internet.

Error: Network security key isn't correct.

99% sure the Network key is correct. "

--------------

Stuck on verifying and connecting.

Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz hates me

Imgur pics of Network Adapters

It is able to find Wifi, but is stuck on "connecting" and simply won't connect resulting in no internet.

Here's what I've done.

Soon as I noticed that symbol that means I'm not connect to Wifi I did a system restore to when it Wifi did work. Then Wifi seemed fixed only to it revert back.

Then I figured something must be up with the driver. Rolling Back Driver seemed to work and I decided that I needed to install any Windows updates my laptop needed while Wifi was good again.

I installed whatever Windows Update in settings found which resulted in turning off my system restore and deleting any restores I've created when Wifi was working. Great.

Again I decided to play with the driver. I'd look on my desktop that had working Wifi, download drivers, copy to to usb to paste on my laptop in attempt to fix internet.

Download Intel® Wireless Bluetooth® for Windows® 10

The install was sucessfull, but still no Wifi. Wondering if I'm even installing the right drivers and stuff.

I have pictures of Network adapters which I will include here. I notice the install seemd to brought my "Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz" up to date somewhat.

It's Driver Date is 9/6/2020 and Driver version is 21.120.2.1

However the other two devices listed in "Network Adapters" (in pictures), which are "Bluetooth device (PAN) #2" and "Realtek Gaming Gbe Family controller" are unchanged and outdated. Because they are outdated
    I'm wondering if its why I'm having internet problems. Also, idk what are all these WAN minports ever are.

When I try diagnose and troubleshoot options a lot of the times Windows cannot find a reasong and or it informs me an "ethernet cable" is not plugged in. I dont' use ethernet cables for my internet and fail
    to see why that matters.

I'll put my most suspected reasons and doubtful why I'm having problems.

Suspected reasons why I'm having this Wifi trouble

------------------

1. I messed with the settings, forgot what I did, the ethernet cable error could be blame
    2. Despite the laptop not being that old, the hardware for wifi without a dongle has died.
    3. I've overlooked something and unable to think of it currently.
    4. I haven't installed the correct drivers for proper network.

Doubtful reasons

--------

1.My laptop has some kind of spyware

2.Airplan mode is turn on

3. The router being part of the problem

4. I'm typing in the wrong pass keys to connect to pass protected Wifi.

NekoMataGami, Oct 6, 2020
Thema:

Wifi driver and internet problems - Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz. May I have help please?

1. Wifi driver and internet problems - Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz. May I have help please? - Similar Threads - Wifi driver internet

2. Intel R Wireless AC 9560 Not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel R Wireless AC 9560 Not working.: Laptop Specs:Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz Installed RAM 8.0 GB 7.61 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display Edition Windows 11 Home Single Language Version...
  3. Intel R Wireless AC 9560 Not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel R Wireless AC 9560 Not working.: Laptop Specs:Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz Installed RAM 8.0 GB 7.61 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display Edition Windows 11 Home Single Language Version...
  4. Intell(R) Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz cannot start. (Code 10)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intell(R) Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz cannot start. (Code 10): Hello everyone. I Went into the toilet with the laptop , i know im funny. Suddenly i got disconnected from the internet , when trying to get back to the wifi options i saw its no shown So i got the Problem where Intell(R) Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz crashed and stopped working...
  5. Intel(R) Wireless AC 9560 issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Intel(R) Wireless AC 9560 issues: I'm trying to use Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz to connect my pc to the internet but it says "No WiFi networks found". I've tried updating the drivers, uninstalling and reinstalling them, running command prompt. Any help? submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded_Ad_8542 [link]...
  6. Problem with IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz

Problem with IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz: Hi. I was doing my normal work on the laptop AcerNitro5. In one moment wifi has disconnected. It shows in the device manager that IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz isn't working. I tried updating BIOS, Acer drivers, intel drivers, etc. I'm desperate. I do not know what else can...
  7. Wifi driver and internet problems - IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz. May I have help please?

Wifi driver and internet problems - IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz. May I have help please?: For whatever reason my Wifi on my laptop will simply not connect. It was working fine a couple of days ago and now this. I'll list stuff that I hope will help you guys figure it out with me. I'm srsly thinking about a fauctly reset with files intact, because this problem is...
  8. Intel(R) wireless AC 9560 160MHz repeatedly crashing

Intel(R) wireless AC 9560 160MHz repeatedly crashing: Hello,my laptop(msi gf 63 thin 9sc) is hardly 5 months old and resently my wifi adapter keep crashing....Sometimes it stays sometimes it's totally vanished from my computer(code 10 error)...tried device manager and uninstalled then restarted the computer,tried cmd...
  9. Intel wireless ac 9560 Problem

Intel wireless ac 9560 Problem: Hello! I just bought a Zenbook recently, it updated itself yesterday but I keep disconnecting from the Wifi. I tried restarting, running the ISO file on a USB, deleted McAfee, ran the troubleshooter, reset it in BIOS, reset the driver systems in the Control Panel, still...
  10. intel(R) wireless ac 9560 160mhz adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related...

intel(R) wireless ac 9560 160mhz adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related...: intel(R) wireless ac 9560 160mhz adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems in my hp laptop I've tried all the remedies available online but none of them worked (except system reset which I don't want to do) Any other inputs will be appreciated. Thanks...