Windows 10: WiFi Driver can't be installed properly

Discus and support WiFi Driver can't be installed properly in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I need the only network cable I currently have for another device, so I have to use my WiFi adapter on my PC for now. However, I noticed that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by philipp952806, Jan 2, 2020.

1. WiFi Driver can't be installed properly

Hi,

I need the only network cable I currently have for another device, so I have to use my WiFi adapter on my PC for now. However, I noticed that it's very slow avg 5 Mbps. My internet connection is actually a lot faster avg 60 Mbps and it works fine on other devices and on the PC when using the cable. I checked it in the device manager and it used a very old Microsoft compatibility driver from 2017, so I used the update driver feature and it found and installed a driver from 29/10/2019 version 19.51.26.1 but it was still very slow.

So I decided to try this most recent driver 21.60.2 from the manufacturer my adapter is an Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 3168 but for some reason I can't install it. The installation works fine and it even says that it has been completed successfully first screenshot but when I check it in the device manager after the installation it's still the compatibility driver 19.51.26.1 second screenshot and it's also still very slow. Does anybody have any idea how I can get it to install the Intel driver properly?

WiFi Driver can't be installed properly e5bf08e4-6483-48f2-95f0-ac06c1c3c8d4?upload=true.png

WiFi Driver can't be installed properly ba9af5c6-bf88-4c58-97e4-7c7814d0666f?upload=true.png

:)

philipp952806, Jan 2, 2020
  2. Fox34 Win User

I cant get drivers to install

Read my guide, goes step buy step for nvidia driver install. Though I use a different driver cause I got 8 series, same method of installation

Fox34, Jan 2, 2020
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Jan 2, 2020
  4. WiFi Driver can't be installed properly

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Jan 2, 2020
Thema:

WiFi Driver can't be installed properly

1. WiFi Driver can't be installed properly - Similar Threads - WiFi Driver can't

2. Wifi card/driver not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi card/driver not working properly: Recently built a brand new PC for myself. Had to go out and buy a wireless adapter PCi card because the motherboard didn't come with Wi-Fi. After setting up the thing the first time, it worked exactly how it was supposed to. Came back the next day didn't shut the computer off...
  3. Wifi card/driver not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi card/driver not working properly: Recently built a brand new PC for myself. Had to go out and buy a wireless adapter PCi card because the motherboard didn't come with Wi-Fi. After setting up the thing the first time, it worked exactly how it was supposed to. Came back the next day didn't shut the computer off...
  4. Wifi card/driver not working properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Need proper drivers, but can't install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need proper drivers, but can't install: I have an older HP desktop, 2nd generation i7, Pegatron 2AB5 motherboard, Samsung SSD. Using a Toshiba TV as monitor; also have external speakers connected at the back of the computer. Since installing the SSD and allowing the Windows 10 updates, I have no consistent sound...
  6. Need proper drivers, but can't install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need proper drivers, but can't install: I have an older HP desktop, 2nd generation i7, Pegatron 2AB5 motherboard, Samsung SSD. Using a Toshiba TV as monitor; also have external speakers connected at the back of the computer. Since installing the SSD and allowing the Windows 10 updates, I have no consistent sound...
  7. Need proper drivers, but can't install

8. Cant see wifi options because of drivers not being installed properly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant see wifi options because of drivers not being installed properly: I performed a network reset to disconnect from a vpn that I wasn't able to isolate to disconnect from it, the vpn connection is gone but now wifi connections don't show up, i can only connect to ethernet, says drivers may not be properly installed even tho it said they would...
  9. I can't install the wifi drivers

I can't install the wifi drivers: Hello, yesterday my wifi stop working. When I check the device manager I notice that there was an error in the wifi driver code 10 STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE. So I try to unintall the driver and install a new one. I notice that after uninstalling and restarting the pc the...
  10. Can't install new WiFi driver software

Can't install new WiFi driver software: edit: I was able to install the supposed correct WiFi driver yet the problem remains. I l lose connectivity as soon as I walk outside my house. May post in another section for help. Can't figure out how to delete this post so feel free. My laptop loses wifi connectivity...