Windows 10: Wifi driver & connectivity error

Discus and support Wifi driver & connectivity error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I seem to be having a strange issue. Today the wifi suddenly disconnected and I cannot see any available wifi connections anymore. Note other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ShahzebQureshi, Dec 8, 2021.

1. Wifi driver & connectivity error

Hello,I seem to be having a strange issue. Today the wifi suddenly disconnected and I cannot see any available wifi connections anymore. Note other devices are still connected to the same wifi. See below.I tried running the troubleshooter and it said there's a problem with wifi driver. I have tried disabling, uninstalling, reinstalling the driver. I pulled out the wifi adaptor from PCIe slot and reinserted just in case. Hard reset the router does not seem to work either. Nothing seems to be working. See below.I have a USB wifi adaptor as well and I thought of trying it out. Surprisingly same i

:)

ShahzebQureshi, Dec 8, 2021
  2. simrick Win User

When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

Hi Wabbles and welcome to Tenforums.

I've got 4 systems connecting via wireless; all adapters are different makes; all have zero issues, and two of them are old (wireless-G only). Most every issue I have seen with wireless connections has been driver-related. (Or, impending router failure.) I would suggest identifying your adapter model/make, and searching for different drivers that you can try out. And, sometimes an older driver works better than a newer one (just had this issue on a system I was working on yesterday). Also, verify you have these same connection issues when connecting to different routers, just to rule that out.

simrick, Dec 8, 2021
  3. No connection, secured wifi error.

It is not Atheros. It is Attansic.

Drivers on Asus web site under Vista and XP and manual matches this on page 5-2

By force I mean if you ask windows to check it will say everything is great. Browse your computer, pick from a list.

If Atheros drivers are installed they must be removed.

Wifi driver & connectivity error [​IMG]

Caledon Ken, Dec 8, 2021
  4. wabbles Win User

Wifi driver & connectivity error

When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, Dec 8, 2021
Thema:

Wifi driver & connectivity error

1. Wifi driver & connectivity error - Similar Threads - Wifi driver connectivity

2. Wifi driver error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi driver error: Hello , I am encountering with problem my wifi speed. I have two laptop and one of them has network issue. I am unable to find latest wifi driver. My laptop brand is Toshiba and using Realtek 8723ae wireless driver. Kindly ask your support....
  3. Wifi driver error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi driver error: Hello , I am encountering with problem my wifi speed. I have two laptop and one of them has network issue. I am unable to find latest wifi driver. My laptop brand is Toshiba and using Realtek 8723ae wireless driver. Kindly ask your support....
  4. Wifi driver error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Wifi driver & connectivity error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi driver & connectivity error: Hello,I seem to be having a strange issue. Today the wifi suddenly disconnected and I cannot see any available wifi connections anymore. Note other devices are still connected to the same wifi. See below.I tried running the troubleshooter and it said there's a problem with...
  6. Wifi driver & connectivity error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi driver & connectivity error: Hello,I seem to be having a strange issue. Today the wifi suddenly disconnected and I cannot see any available wifi connections anymore. Note other devices are still connected to the same wifi. See below.I tried running the troubleshooter and it said there's a problem with...
  7. Wifi driver error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wifi driver error: For the past few days, I'm facing wifi driver issues very frequently. Whenever I turn on the laptop it shows wifi running, then suddenly wifi disconnects and when you try to reconnect, it doesn't........ It shows there are no wifi drivers on this laptop.....I also try a bunch...
  8. Wifi and Lan driver getting an error and no connection

Wifi and Lan driver getting an error and no connection: Hello! I have a big problem with the internet connectivity with my laptop. I have closed the lid to lock it and went to the store. When i returned i saw the wifi driver is stopped because "it caused an error". I restarted it but nothing. After that i plugged lan cable to...
  9. Wifi connection error

Wifi connection error: I can't open some websites in any browser with my mobile hotspot. But if I connect papa's mobile hotspot then I can open those websites .How to solve this issue with my Mobile hotspot and laptop connectivity?...
  10. Qualcomm driver missing; No WiFi connection

Qualcomm driver missing; No WiFi connection: Today, I am using a X507U Asus Laptop with Windows 10. The WiFi connection was perfectly fine just hours ago but now I can't connect to my WiFi although other devices like my phone and another laptop is unaffected by this loss. As I try to do the device manager solution, I...