Windows 10: WiFi driver crashing issue

Discus and support WiFi driver crashing issue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am using ASUS TUF Gaming F15 series laptop. Recently I am facing issues related to the wifi driver. The system works perfectly after I connect to a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Pratham Singh1, Jul 31, 2022.

1. WiFi driver crashing issue

I am using ASUS TUF Gaming F15 series laptop. Recently I am facing issues related to the wifi driver. The system works perfectly after I connect to a wifi network. But when I start any game that requires internet, after 4-5 minutes the windows freezes, and after that, the error "Your windows ran into a problem" comes with a stop-code of "WATCHDOG_VIOLTION". After restarting, the wifi option and the driver does not appear in settings and device manager respectively. This problem first happened around a month ago and at that time I reported the error through Feedback. The problem was resolved a

:)

Pratham Singh1, Jul 31, 2022
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z 0.8.7 crash on launch

W1zzard is asking you to test so that he can suggest next steps and be able to troubleshoot the issue you have.
    If another version works, it would be one set of steps.
    If several other versions also fail/crash, then it would be another.

3. W1zzard Win User
    Save BIOS crash.

Not a known issue. The crash suggests that the AMD driver crashed the system.

Does this happen every time?

W1zzard, Jul 31, 2022
  4. Arun B J Win User

WiFi driver crashing issue

wifi issues

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + X.

• Select Device manager

• Next select ‘Network Adapters’ and under it, you will find a Wi-Fi controller listed. Select it.

• Double-click the controller to open the adapter’s Property window and switch to ‘Drivers’ tab

• Next, click the ‘Disable’ button and hit ‘Ok’ to apply the changes. See if it helps

Method 2 : Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet connection. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue
    is with your internet.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter
    Method 3.

Try updating the Network Adapter drivers from the manufacturer's website and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to update the Network Adapter drivers:

a. Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.

b. Expand Network Adapter.

c. Right-click on the Ethernet and click on Update driver software.

d. Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jul 31, 2022
Thema:

WiFi driver crashing issue

1. WiFi driver crashing issue - Similar Threads - WiFi driver crashing

2. Wifi Driver Crashing Frequently

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi Driver Crashing Frequently: The problem began 2 months ago, and was fixed by uninstalling my driver, then restarting the computerThe problem continued to occur more and more frequently 1 Week ago from today, I was unable to use my wifi whatsoever, and connected to internet in order to update every...
  3. driver wifi issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    driver wifi issue: Hello, can somebody help me ? i have driver wifi issue which is not availabe. i cant connect wifi, so everytime i get troble, i do reset wifi from network reset from settings, but this thing commonly happen after i make windows 11 update KB5022303. Can somebody help me to...
  4. driver wifi issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    driver wifi issue: Hello, can somebody help me ? i have driver wifi issue which is not availabe. i cant connect wifi, so everytime i get troble, i do reset wifi from network reset from settings, but this thing commonly happen after i make windows 11 update KB5022303. Can somebody help me to...
  5. Wifi Driver Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Driver Issue: Hello, I am using this driver for my wifi. Recently however, my driver just keeps having issues all the time, and the only way to stop this is by updating my driver, which solves the problem for 10 seconds. I've removed the driver, installed other drivers, but the driver...
  6. Wifi Driver Issue

Wifi Driver Issue: Hello, I am using this driver for my wifi. Recently however, my driver just keeps having issues all the time, and the only way to stop this is by updating my driver, which solves the problem for 10 seconds. I've removed the driver, installed other drivers, but the driver...
  7. Wifi Driver Issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Wifi driver issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi driver issue: I have Asus tuf f17 gaming laptop and I've been facing this wifi driver issue lately where my laptop is not able to detect my media tek wifi 6 adaptor, if i restart it i am able to get it back but only for few minutes. I do not know how to solve the issue, if anyone could...
  9. Wifi driver issue

Wifi driver issue: I have Asus tuf f17 gaming laptop and I've been facing this wifi driver issue lately where my laptop is not able to detect my media tek wifi 6 adaptor, if i restart it i am able to get it back but only for few minutes. I do not know how to solve the issue, if anyone could...
  10. WiFi driver crashing issue

WiFi driver crashing issue: I am using ASUS TUF Gaming F15 series laptop. Recently I am facing issues related to the wifi driver. The system works perfectly after I connect to a wifi network. But when I start any game that requires internet, after 4-5 minutes the windows freezes, and after that, the...