Windows 10: WiFi Driver/Hardware Issue

Discus and support WiFi Driver/Hardware Issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello Community! My Question is related to WiFi hardwrae or driver. My laptop specifications are: Dell Inspiron 5570 Service Tag: GP05ZL2 I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Asadsultan, Aug 9, 2018.

1. WiFi Driver/Hardware Issue

Hello Community!

My Question is related to WiFi hardwrae or driver.

My laptop specifications are:

Dell Inspiron 5570

Service Tag: GP05ZL2

I installed driver from Dell Website. I encountered blue screen error. I had to force shut down the system. Then I went to BIOS, and turn the WLAN switch OFF and on reboot, Windows booted. But then I restart and again ON the switch and restarted, the windows logo freeze and dots stuck.

Also, when I entered first time after installation of windows(Note that windows was also causing problem, stuck on getting devices ready, I had to turn WiFi switch OFF and it installed). After installation, I restarted, and turned WLAN switch ON, and windows booted, I moved to device manager and looked for Qualcomm 9377 Ac wireless adapter and found it disabled, I enabled it and on enabling, pc got frozen. Then I forced shut down and turned WLAN switch OFF and restarted. Now, when I restarted again(enabled switch ON) and I checked WIFI driver it was disabled again. Then I moved to dell drivers on support and installed updated driver in my service tag no list. And then that blue screen occurred. Scenario now, is I have uninstalled my WiFi driver, it is not showing in devmgmt but still if I switch WLAN on, laptop stuck at Win 10 logo and if I switch OFF, windows boots.

Kindly tell me:

Whether it is a hardware issue/driver issue? Secondly, I can not run dell diagnostic(on PC), as no WIFI is present. Preboot diagnostic does not report any error. My laptop is in warranty, will it be responsibility of company to facilitate me.

Thanks in Advance.

:)

Asadsultan, Aug 9, 2018

2. Windows 10 does not detect the wifi hardware in my laptop

Thank you for the suggestion htam888 but as I can't see any indication of the wifi hardware or driver how can I find it, looking in the hardware list?

Thanks again

espitulojulijustri, Aug 9, 2018
  3. John Vil Win User
    TOUCHSCREEN AND WIFI DRIVER ISSUE

Hi Zahid,

To assist you better with your concern regarding drivers not found after a clean install of Windows 10, may we know if the drivers can still be seen on the device manager?

If yes, kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the driver's name.
    • Select Properties.
    • Click on the Driver tab and select Roll Back Driver.

If the drivers are not showing on device manager, follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the driver's name.
    • Select Scan for hardware changes.
    • Once the driver appears, right-click on it and select Properties.
    • Click on the Driver tab and select Roll Back Driver.

Let us know how it goes.

John Vil, Aug 9, 2018
  4. WiFi Driver/Hardware Issue

The Intel 82579LM Gigabit Network Connection Adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to run the hardware troubleshooter as below and check if it helps.

• Type in search bar as control panel.
    • Then select troubleshooting.
    • Click on hardware and sound option.
    • Then click on “hardware and devices “and follow the on screen instructions.
    Method 2: I suggest you to uninstall the network drivers as below steps.

• Press Windows+X and select “Device manager”.
    • Then expand the Network adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and uninstall it.
    And then go to the manufacturers website download the network drivers, install it and check if the issue persists.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Aug 9, 2018
Thema:

WiFi Driver/Hardware Issue

1. WiFi Driver/Hardware Issue - Similar Threads - WiFi Driver Hardware

2. driver wifi issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    driver wifi issue: Hello, can somebody help me ? i have driver wifi issue which is not availabe. i cant connect wifi, so everytime i get troble, i do reset wifi from network reset from settings, but this thing commonly happen after i make windows 11 update KB5022303. Can somebody help me to...
  3. Wifi Driver Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Driver Issue: Hello, I am using this driver for my wifi. Recently however, my driver just keeps having issues all the time, and the only way to stop this is by updating my driver, which solves the problem for 10 seconds. I've removed the driver, installed other drivers, but the driver...
  4. Wifi Driver Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi Driver Issue: Hello, I am using this driver for my wifi. Recently however, my driver just keeps having issues all the time, and the only way to stop this is by updating my driver, which solves the problem for 10 seconds. I've removed the driver, installed other drivers, but the driver...
  5. Wifi Driver Issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Wifi driver issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi driver issue: I have Asus tuf f17 gaming laptop and I've been facing this wifi driver issue lately where my laptop is not able to detect my media tek wifi 6 adaptor, if i restart it i am able to get it back but only for few minutes. I do not know how to solve the issue, if anyone could...
  7. Wifi driver issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi driver issue: I have Asus tuf f17 gaming laptop and I've been facing this wifi driver issue lately where my laptop is not able to detect my media tek wifi 6 adaptor, if i restart it i am able to get it back but only for few minutes. I do not know how to solve the issue, if anyone could...
  8. Hardware issue or driver?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hardware issue or driver?: My W10 PC (Build 10.0.18362 Build 18362) has been acting buggy for a few days now. I scanned with multiple security products including Malwarbytes Bitdefender and others and Im not finding anything. I first noticed a problem while running Handbrake. It would just quit within...
  9. Driver/hardware issues.

Driver/hardware issues.: Hello My old mentor built me a gaming desktop a little over a year ago and there is one big issue that I have been trying to figure out but I can't find any solutions that work. Here are the specs of my computer before I begin: OS: Windows 10 PRo System Manufacturer:...
  10. Hardware / Driver Related Issues

Hardware / Driver Related Issues: [ATTACH] Hello, recently i installed Windows 10 on an old EarthWalk Lap15EW2 that came with Windows 7 installed, and right after that, I started having problems where I would boot it up and it would instantly hard-lock and i would have to hold down the power button and...