Windows 10: Wifi driver has problem stuck please help!

Discus and support Wifi driver has problem stuck please help! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/cheesyfriedrice [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/cheesyfriedrice, Nov 12, 2020.

1. Wifi driver has problem stuck please help!

/u/cheesyfriedrice, Nov 12, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Ubuntu Help? Drivers for WiFi and Graphics, etc.

I'm looking to install Ubuntu on my 4th rig (one of two dedicated WCG crunchers), an X58 with a Xeon X5670 @ 4,2 Ghz. My 30 day windows trial has ended, lol

So, finding Ubuntu OS is no problem, but I'm looking for drivers for:
    • USB Drivers for the motherboard?
    • Rosewill RNX-N300UB USB Wifi Dongle
    • NV GT 220 Graphics Card
    • And Teamviewer for Ubuntu
    ...I think that's it. Where to go? I'm a complete Ubuntu NooB!

Sasqui, Nov 12, 2020
  3. Bob338 Win User
    Wifi and browser problems with windows 10

I'll tell you how I fixed an identical problem on a ASUS laptop that had run perfectly on Windows 7 and ran well on W10 from January until the Anniversary update in early August. I tried everything I found on this forum and two others. Nothing worked. The last thing someone suggested was disabling the adapter and using a WiFi dongle. Problem continued. Nobody suggested changing the wireless network adapter. I bought and installed an Intel 7260 WiFi card and just used the driver which was downloaded on the reboot after the install. All problems solved!!

I must have wasted two months reading and trying everything. Even the manufacturer support inferred I needed a new machine though they sent me a Windows 8.1 driver to try, with the same result.

I'd suggest contacting the manufacturer to determine if they white list any cards and see if they have suggestions for a compatible card. They may want you to buy another laptop but if the cards aren't white listed, a simple card swap to one compatible with Windows 10 seems to be the answer.

Bob338, Nov 12, 2020
  4. qubit Win User

Wifi driver has problem stuck please help!

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Nov 12, 2020
Thema:

Wifi driver has problem stuck please help!

1. Wifi driver has problem stuck please help! - Similar Threads - Wifi driver has

2. rca w101sa23 wifi drivers please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    rca w101sa23 wifi drivers please help: i have a rca w101sa23 that has a fresh install of windows and rca no longer has it on their website so i dont know where else to turn https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rca-w101sa23-wifi-drivers-please-help/522f8f21-91be-44d2-adec-5fd76f20a88f
  3. rca w101sa23 wifi drivers please help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    rca w101sa23 wifi drivers please help: i have a rca w101sa23 that has a fresh install of windows and rca no longer has it on their website so i dont know where else to turn https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rca-w101sa23-wifi-drivers-please-help/522f8f21-91be-44d2-adec-5fd76f20a88f
  4. rca w101sa23 wifi drivers please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My wifi driver has a killer problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wifi driver has a killer problem.: My wifi driver has a deadly problem. I’ve been experiencing a code 10 and code 43 for the past year. Nothing has worked. I’ve tried to go to my BIOS settings but I don’t really understand that. I have an IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz. And, a TUF GAMING/ASUS motherboard and...
  6. My wifi driver has a killer problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My wifi driver has a killer problem.: My wifi driver has a deadly problem. I’ve been experiencing a code 10 and code 43 for the past year. Nothing has worked. I’ve tried to go to my BIOS settings but I don’t really understand that. I have an IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz. And, a TUF GAMING/ASUS motherboard and...
  7. My wifi driver has a killer problem.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Network drivers problem , please help !!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Network drivers problem , please help !!: Currently I'm using windows 10 pro on my hp x360 pavilion laptop , yesterday I found that my wifi was not working....I checked the driverIt was showing that wifi adapter aren't working .It's saying to reconnect hardware with computer.......I did everything , updation is...
  9. Wifi problems, Please help me.

Wifi problems, Please help me.: Lately, I've been having issues with my wifi. I can not connect to the internet. When I did the troubleshooting for my internet connections. It would always say "Wi-fi doesn´t have a valid IP configuration." I tried everything, I tried network resetting many times. Nothing...
  10. Wifi problems please help *read description*

Wifi problems please help *read description*: i found out after a month that therest no problem wid my pc but its its wifi. my hostel wifi. i tried to use that wifi registered to my laptop on my phone by copying its mac on phone. didn't work but screwed my life. sinsce then after connecting to that wifi everything works...