Windows 10: wifi driver installation problem

Discus and support wifi driver installation problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a Asus Tuf F15 gaming laptop. Having intel i7 chip, with 64 bit OS having windows 11.SUMMARY: My wifi and bluetooth drivers are not getting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dhawal Nagardhankar, Mar 23, 2023.

1. wifi driver installation problem

I have a Asus Tuf F15 gaming laptop. Having intel i7 chip, with 64 bit OS having windows 11.SUMMARY: My wifi and bluetooth drivers are not getting installed even after successfully completing the whole process and restarting it. And some times one of them or both just connects and works fine.I am facing with a issue with driver installtion, where I have successfully installed my wifi driver and after restarting my laptopas mention in the end of process the wifi driver is still missing in device manager. Also sometimes after restarting or waking up my laptop wifi drivers magically comes and w

:)

Dhawal Nagardhankar, Mar 23, 2023
  2. Bob338 Win User

Wifi and browser problems with windows 10

I'll tell you how I fixed an identical problem on a ASUS laptop that had run perfectly on Windows 7 and ran well on W10 from January until the Anniversary update in early August. I tried everything I found on this forum and two others. Nothing worked. The last thing someone suggested was disabling the adapter and using a WiFi dongle. Problem continued. Nobody suggested changing the wireless network adapter. I bought and installed an Intel 7260 WiFi card and just used the driver which was downloaded on the reboot after the install. All problems solved!!

I must have wasted two months reading and trying everything. Even the manufacturer support inferred I needed a new machine though they sent me a Windows 8.1 driver to try, with the same result.

I'd suggest contacting the manufacturer to determine if they white list any cards and see if they have suggestions for a compatible card. They may want you to buy another laptop but if the cards aren't white listed, a simple card swap to one compatible with Windows 10 seems to be the answer.

Bob338, Mar 23, 2023
  3. erocker Win User
    ATI Driver install problems

It's all laid out here: How To: Reinstall Video Drivers (Quick Guide)

It could be a problem with the monitors OSD chip.

erocker, Mar 23, 2023
  4. Sasqui Win User

wifi driver installation problem

Ubuntu Help? Drivers for WiFi and Graphics, etc.

I'm looking to install Ubuntu on my 4th rig (one of two dedicated WCG crunchers), an X58 with a Xeon X5670 @ 4,2 Ghz. My 30 day windows trial has ended, lol

So, finding Ubuntu OS is no problem, but I'm looking for drivers for:
    • USB Drivers for the motherboard?
    • Rosewill RNX-N300UB USB Wifi Dongle
    • NV GT 220 Graphics Card
    • And Teamviewer for Ubuntu
    ...I think that's it. Where to go? I'm a complete Ubuntu NooB!

Sasqui, Mar 23, 2023
Thema:

wifi driver installation problem

1. wifi driver installation problem - Similar Threads - wifi driver installation

2. wifi driver installation problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wifi driver installation problem: I have a Asus Tuf F15 gaming laptop. Having intel i7 chip, with 64 bit OS having windows 11.SUMMARY: My wifi and bluetooth drivers are not getting installed even after successfully completing the whole process and restarting it. And some times one of them or both just...
  3. Wifi Driver Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi Driver Problem: My Laptop is ASUS Vivobook 14. My windows11 version is 22H2. I'm facing wifi driver issue. I read many complaints that everyone is facing the same problem. I request that Microsoft resolve the issue ASAP....
  4. Wifi driver problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wifi driver problem: Suddenly my wifi driver was deinstalled and when trying to install the driverfiles again I got error code 10 saying this unit won't start.Futhermore it says that driver files for this unit was found however an error occured when trying to install them.In addition this...
  5. Wifi driver problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi driver problem: This is my wifi driver, but every 5 minutes it just goes wrong and my wifi is gone, unless I update it manually. How do I prevent the driver from turning off? Thanks in advance....
  6. Wifi driver problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi driver problem: This is my wifi driver, but every 5 minutes it just goes wrong and my wifi is gone, unless I update it manually. How do I prevent the driver from turning off? Thanks in advance....
  7. Problem with wifi driver

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with wifi driver: I was using my laptop normally, then suddenly the network was cut off.. when I tried checking the network settings , the available wifi weren't even visible.. then I got to know that the wifi adapter has some problems(may be because of the latest windows update).. I tried...
  8. wifi/ driver problem.

wifi/ driver problem.: Computer system : Linx 12x64 running Windows 10 Problem: Can't get wifi Device Manager shows an alert for Broadcom 802.11ac WDI SDIO Adapter. Looking at Properties shows the following message: Device Status: The Driver for this device has been blocked from...
  9. Wifi’s driver problem

Wifi’s driver problem: [IMG] Please support my problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifis-driver-problem/f3b025eb-bf65-4410-b952-ba5d97401c76
  10. WiFi Driver problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi Driver problems: Hello I need help. Yesterday night i was using my laptop when it shut down cause the battery ran out. The next morning when I turned it on the icon on the right down corner of the wifi had an X red with the icon of the cable lan. When i click on it, it doesnt show any wifi...