Windows 10: Wifi driver is not reinstalled when did Scan for hardware changes

Discus and support Wifi driver is not reinstalled when did Scan for hardware changes in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I had a problem with my wifi a morning: I couldn't select see any Wifi in Network, so I did some research on my phone, and I realized my wifi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Phu HungDang, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Wifi driver is not reinstalled when did Scan for hardware changes

Hello, I had a problem with my wifi a morning: I couldn't select see any Wifi in Network, so I did some research on my phone, and I realized my wifi driver disappeared. I tried everything, including Scan for hardware changes, and then reset completely my pc, but it still doesn't work. Now I have ethernet, but it still bothers me a lot. please help me.

I have a Asus Zenbook 13 UX333 FA , Windows 10 64.

:)

Phu HungDang, Nov 21, 2020

2. no wifi driver in Network Adapter

We appreciate your response. You can try to reinstall your Wi-Fi driver by scanning for hardware changes. Follow the steps below:

• Go to the Device Manager.
    • Click the Action tab.
    • Select Scan for hardware changes and follow the prompts to reinstall the missing driver.

If the issue persists, kindly provide us a screenshot of what you are seeing in the
    Device Manager under Network Adapters.

Looking forward for an update.

Kristine Arp, Nov 21, 2020
  3. Can’t reinstall WiFi adapter even after restarting my computer and scanning for hardware changes

After some problems with my wifi, i decided to uninstall my wifi driver expecting it to reinstall. After restarting my laptop and scanning for hardware changes, it wasnt reinstalled. I tried then connecting to ethernet, but i was still unable to access
    the internet. How can fix this problem? I have no restore points and resetting the pc and network drivers doesnt work. It wont even allow me to reset my pc. My computer is a 64 bit windows 10 and has a 802.11ac wifi adapter.

AlexLiu3509, Nov 21, 2020
  4. Wifi driver is not reinstalled when did Scan for hardware changes

touchpad driver update

Hi Chandrahasan,

Incompatible device drivers are known to operate against the method that Windows 10 follows. We suggest that you run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter to scan your computer, identify the problem, and attempt to fix the issue automatically. To run the
    troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Right-click on the Start icon and select Control Panel.
    • Type troubleshooting in the search bar and click on
      Troubleshooting
    • Click on Hardware and Sound > Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the steps from the wizard to run the troubleshooter.

If the issue persists, uninstall the touchpad driver, then follow these steps to check if the issue is driver related:

• Right-click on the name of your PC at the top of the list of devices in
      Device Manager
    • Select Scan for hardware changes to reinstall the device driver, or download and install the latest version from the manufacturer’s website.

Let us know how it turns out.

Aileen Alf, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

Wifi driver is not reinstalled when did Scan for hardware changes

1. Wifi driver is not reinstalled when did Scan for hardware changes - Similar Threads - Wifi driver reinstalled

2. Bitlocker keeps showing up when I did not change the hardware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker keeps showing up when I did not change the hardware: Hi,I BitLocker one of my Windows 10 laptop hp Probook 6465b recently. It is fine for the first 2 days. But on day 3, BitLocker show up and block the logging process.I did not install or change any software and hardware on the laptop. I entered the key, removeunencrypt the...
  3. Bitlocker keeps showing up when I did not change the hardware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitlocker keeps showing up when I did not change the hardware: Hi,I BitLocker one of my Windows 10 laptop hp Probook 6465b recently. It is fine for the first 2 days. But on day 3, BitLocker show up and block the logging process.I did not install or change any software and hardware on the laptop. I entered the key, removeunencrypt the...
  4. Bitlocker keeps showing up when I did not change the hardware

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Scan for hardware changes causes BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Scan for hardware changes causes BSOD: Hello out there. This has been raised before and in other similar posts as well. Recently my computer updated the Logitech G Hub as I have a G29 wheel that I sue for iracing. Each time it installed I got the BSOD and thought must be this program but looking further and doping...
  6. Can’t reinstall WiFi adapter even after restarting my computer and scanning for hardware...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can’t reinstall WiFi adapter even after restarting my computer and scanning for hardware...: After some problems with my wifi, i decided to uninstall my wifi driver expecting it to reinstall. After restarting my laptop and scanning for hardware changes, it wasnt reinstalled. I tried then connecting to ethernet, but i was still unable to access the internet. How can...
  7. Device Manager > Scan for hardware changes?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device Manager > Scan for hardware changes?: Since the first time I saw it in Windows (can't remember which version), long ago, I never had anything I could see as a result of clicking on the "Scan for hardware changes" option in the Device Manager. What does it do exactly and is there any kind of file it generates?...
  8. WiFi Driver/Hardware Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WiFi Driver/Hardware Issue: Hello Community! My Question is related to WiFi hardwrae or driver. My laptop specifications are: Dell Inspiron 5570 Service Tag: GP05ZL2 I installed driver from Dell Website. I encountered blue screen error. I had to force shut down the system. Then I went to BIOS, and...
  9. System hangs when scanning for new/changed hardware.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System hangs when scanning for new/changed hardware.: Hi, My PC completely freezes when detecting hardware changes (device manager) after about 3-4 seconds. I've left it for 1h+ to see if anything happens over time, nothing. Tried it in safe mode, same problem. Removed geforce drivers, same problem When frozen, all...
  10. System completely freezes when scanning for new/changed hardware.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    System completely freezes when scanning for new/changed hardware.: Hi, My PC completely freezes when detecting hardware changes (device manager) after about 3-4 seconds. I've left it for 1h+ to see if anything happens over time, nothing. Tried it in safe mode, same problem. Removed geforce drivers, same problem When frozen, all...