Windows 10: WiFi driver - Qualcomm Atheros QCA16x4A Wireless Network Adapter gives error code 10 -...

Discus and support WiFi driver - Qualcomm Atheros QCA16x4A Wireless Network Adapter gives error code 10 -... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi,I recently started facing this issue with my wifi driver few weeks back. It randomly stops working and gives me error code 10. I tried the most... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Abhijeet_24, Jun 19, 2021.

1. WiFi driver - Qualcomm Atheros QCA16x4A Wireless Network Adapter gives error code 10 -...

Hi,I recently started facing this issue with my wifi driver few weeks back. It randomly stops working and gives me error code 10. I tried the most basic troubleshoot, restarting windows but the issue still persisted.I looked about the issue myself and tried to troubleshoot via the following steps WiFi driver - Qualcomm Atheros QCA16x4A Wireless Network Adapter gives error code 10 -... :Disabling the device and then enabling it from device managerUninstalling it and then reinstalling the device driverResetting windows socket using - netsh winsock resetResetting WAN ports using - netcfg -dChecked if the error was with hardware using - ping 127.1.1.1 gave normal response so I c

:)

Abhijeet_24, Jun 19, 2021
  2. johnknopp Win User

Qualcomm Atheros Communications Inc. driver update for Qualcomm Atheros AR9002WB-1NG Wireless Network Adapter

will not update Qualcomm Atheros Communications Inc. driver update for Qualcomm Atheros AR9002WB-1NG Wireless Network Adapter

johnknopp, Jun 19, 2021
  3. Faulty Wireless Card?

Try 10.0.0.251 jsfitz54 listed. It's supported.

SimpleTECH, Jun 19, 2021
  4. Norparn Win User

WiFi driver - Qualcomm Atheros QCA16x4A Wireless Network Adapter gives error code 10 -...

Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A wireless network adapter consumes 30 % in Windows 10

I have a brand new Lenovo 910 11 may 2017, and Qualcomm Atheros wireless network adapter that consumes 30 % in Windows 10.

Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter

I have all drivers update and in operation.

TODO process is in description, takes 30 %!

/

Moved from Insider

Norparn, Jun 19, 2021
Thema:

WiFi driver - Qualcomm Atheros QCA16x4A Wireless Network Adapter gives error code 10 -...

1. WiFi driver - Qualcomm Atheros QCA16x4A Wireless Network Adapter gives error code 10 -... - Similar Threads - WiFi driver Qualcomm

2. Qualcomm Atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Qualcomm Atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter: How do I remove this piece of sh*t off of my PC? It is currently disabled, but I want rid of it all together!I have a Acer Aspire C24-963 purchased in 2021 all in one desktop PC, running Windows 10 Pro. Every time it tries to connect to wi-fi, I get a blue screen and the...
  3. Qualcomm Atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Qualcomm Atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter: How do I remove this piece of sh*t off of my PC? It is currently disabled, but I want rid of it all together!I have a Acer Aspire C24-963 purchased in 2021 all in one desktop PC, running Windows 10 Pro. Every time it tries to connect to wi-fi, I get a blue screen and the...
  4. Qualcomm Atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Qualcomm Atheros AR5B93 Wireless Network Adapter drivers

Qualcomm Atheros AR5B93 Wireless Network Adapter drivers: I cannot find working drivers anywhere, most links for the drivers for this product lead me to a different products drivers, which won't work, the base drivers lock me to 24 kbs, any help tracking this accursed file would most help...
  6. Qualcomm Atheros AR956x Wireless Network Adapter

Qualcomm Atheros AR956x Wireless Network Adapter: I have 3 Acer Aspire laptops of varying models and vintages; the oldest and newest have no problem connecting to my router. The Aspire E 15 Start uses the Qualcomm Atheros AR956x Wireless Network Adapter which I have uninstalled and reinstalled many times which resolves the...
  7. Qualcomm atheros QCA9377 wireless Network Adapter ERROR

Qualcomm atheros QCA9377 wireless Network Adapter ERROR: After two days of not using a laptop, my laptop has been malfunctioning on the network driver, when surfing the web is very smooth, but when there is no game online, about 2 to 10 minutes I see I disconnected from the net, when I turn on the check I see only the airplane mode...
  8. Qualcomm Atheros AR956x Wireless Network Adapter: Error Code 39

Qualcomm Atheros AR956x Wireless Network Adapter: Error Code 39: So I have an ASUS X540SA laptop and I just recently did an update for Windows 10 like last week something with security and a feature update. I have been having problems with my network adapter before but once I updated it, I updated the driver through the device manager....
  9. Wireless adapter qualcomm atheros issue driver

Wireless adapter qualcomm atheros issue driver: Hi, after a big research i found out that the Qualcomm Atheros Wireless Adpaters AR946XDrivers is not Compatible with Windows 10 1907,1903 and also 1809. I discovered that many people encounter this issues with internet when updating to Win10 1907, 1809 or 1903, including...
  10. Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter: My network adapter does not show up and I need to restart PC at least 10 times before it shows up so that I can connect to wireless network. How can I solve this problem?...