Windows 10: Wifi driver stops working and doesn't work until and unless I reinstall Windows on my laptop.

Discus and support Wifi driver stops working and doesn't work until and unless I reinstall Windows on my laptop. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've tried all the guides and everything I can find on the internet. It happens randomly after waking up my laptop from sleep or restart. submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Ace__o_0, Nov 27, 2020.

1. Wifi driver stops working and doesn't work until and unless I reinstall Windows on my laptop.

I've tried all the guides and everything I can find on the internet. It happens randomly after waking up my laptop from sleep or restart.

submitted by /u/Ace__o_0
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Ace__o_0, Nov 27, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Wifi driver stops working and doesn't work until and unless I reinstall Windows on my laptop. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Nov 27, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Wifi driver stops working and doesn't work until and unless I reinstall Windows on my laptop. [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Nov 27, 2020
  4. vilzii Win User

Wifi driver stops working and doesn't work until and unless I reinstall Windows on my laptop.

WiFi driver stopped working abruplty

Hi
    I have been using this version of windows 10 from last 1 month. I installed all the drivers and everything was working just fine. From last few days my wifi driver isn't responding. I tried reinstalling the driver but the problem still exists.
    I can connect through the ethernet cable and the bluetooth driver is also working. Only the wifi driver has stopped. Please help.
    My laptop is Dell inspiron 5520

vilzii, Nov 27, 2020
Thema:

Wifi driver stops working and doesn't work until and unless I reinstall Windows on my laptop.

1. Wifi driver stops working and doesn't work until and unless I reinstall Windows on my laptop. - Similar Threads - Wifi driver stops

2. My Bluetooth doesn’t work on my laptop unless my WiFi is on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Bluetooth doesn’t work on my laptop unless my WiFi is on: Anytime I try to turn on the Bluetooth it instantly turns itself off, unless I connect to the WiFi then it works fine. I need Bluetooth to work without wifi...
  3. My Bluetooth doesn’t work on my laptop unless my WiFi is on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Bluetooth doesn’t work on my laptop unless my WiFi is on: Anytime I try to turn on the Bluetooth it instantly turns itself off, unless I connect to the WiFi then it works fine. I need Bluetooth to work without wifi...
  4. My Bluetooth doesn’t work on my laptop unless my WiFi is on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Wifi doesn't work on my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wifi doesn't work on my laptop: It is the same as the name says, I tried to use the answer in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-wifi-option-under-network-internet/0c8d6cd3-cb24-4ba3-8572-28c945d36c29 but it did not help any suggestions ?...
  6. Fn key will not work unless I restart my PC. works for about an hour until stopping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fn key will not work unless I restart my PC. works for about an hour until stopping: My Fn key will stop working after using my PC for a little bit. It seems to have a hour long window before stopping. Something like that. If I need to use a Fn function, pressing Fn+ESC will not work. Fn+anykey will not work. If Fn is already locked, I will not be able to...
  7. Fn key will not work unless I restart my PC. works for about an hour until stopping

Fn key will not work unless I restart my PC. works for about an hour until stopping: My Fn key will stop working after using my PC for a little bit. It seems to have a hour long window before stopping. Something like that. If I need to use a Fn function, pressing Fn+ESC will not work. Fn+anykey will not work. If Fn is already locked, I will not be able to...
  8. My Audio Stops Working Randomly Until I Reinstall Audio Drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Audio Stops Working Randomly Until I Reinstall Audio Drivers: Hi! I built my own PC a couple years ago, and it runs a Windows 10 OS. I had no issues with audio during this entire time. Starting yesterday though, the sound would randomly stop working. The only way for me to get my audio back is by reinstalling audio drivers, but that...
  9. My Audio Stops Working Randomly Until I Reinstall Audio Drivers

My Audio Stops Working Randomly Until I Reinstall Audio Drivers: Hi! I built my own PC a couple years ago, and it runs a Windows 10 OS. I had no issues with audio during this entire time. Starting yesterday though, the sound would randomly stop working. The only way for me to get my audio back is by reinstalling audio drivers, but that...
  10. My Audio Stops Working Randomly Until I Reinstall Audio Drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware