Windows 10: WiFi driver unresponsive, how to fix!

Discus and support WiFi driver unresponsive, how to fix! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I was using my laptop normally when I had shut the top of the laptop down and put the laptop on the nightstand normally. However, when I remembered... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BrandonHouck, Jul 23, 2018.

1. WiFi driver unresponsive, how to fix!

So I was using my laptop normally when I had shut the top of the laptop down and put the laptop on the nightstand normally. However, when I remembered that I had something else to do beforehand, when I opened it up again, the Wi-Fi button was suddenly gone. This isn't the first time this has happened, and I believe it is due to the fact that one of the drives is loose in the laptop and needs to be fixed or replaced. What method do I go about fixing this laptop? Or, better yet, since it is a 3 year old laptop, should I get a new PC?

:)

BrandonHouck, Jul 23, 2018
  2. Yaqub K Win User

Wifi Fix.

Hi,

Thank your for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Good to know that the issue is fixed. Appreciate your efforts.

In future if you face any issues with Wireless connections, I suggest you to un-install and re-install wireless card drivers and check. Follow the steps:

I would suggest you to un-install and re-install wireless card
    driver and check. Follow the steps.

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Network adaptor.
    Right click on the wireless card driver and click on Un-install.

Now go to the manufacturer website of your
    wireless card or computer and install the latest drivers for your
    wireless card and check.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jul 23, 2018
  3. billyboi Win User
    Touch screen unresponsive after driver update

Dell SX2210T Flat panel touchscreen monitor unresponsive to touch after Automatic update of "NextWindow driver update for NextWindow 1950 UCS Compliant Touch Screen" in Windows 10.10240 and Tech preview 10.10525.

This is the wrong driver for this touchscreen but I am unable to find a means of uninstalling it.

It is not listed in the list of installed updates.

The correct driver is shown in Device manager for the screen.

Any suggestions please?

billyboi, Jul 23, 2018
  4. WiFi driver unresponsive, how to fix!

Qualcomm Atheros Wifi Lagg.

Hello Luke,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in Windows. We will help you.

• Have you installed any drivers for the WiFi card?
    Try updating the drivers and check if the issue persists.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to update the Wifi drivers.

• Press Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    • Select the device manager.
    • Right-click your Wireless/Wi-Fi devices.
    • Click Update Driver Software and then follow the steps in the wizard that appears.
    • Restart the machine and check if the issue persists.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jul 23, 2018
Thema:

WiFi driver unresponsive, how to fix!

1. WiFi driver unresponsive, how to fix! - Similar Threads - WiFi driver unresponsive

2. How to fix missing wifi and Bluetooth drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix missing wifi and Bluetooth drivers: Suddenly neither my bluetooth or wifi will work at all, I've tried a bunch of different fixes including trying to update the drivers, but they aren't even on my computer. Can't enable airplane mode either, my settings keeps insisting I use ethernet but I don't have access to...
  3. How to fix missing wifi and Bluetooth drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix missing wifi and Bluetooth drivers: Suddenly neither my bluetooth or wifi will work at all, I've tried a bunch of different fixes including trying to update the drivers, but they aren't even on my computer. Can't enable airplane mode either, my settings keeps insisting I use ethernet but I don't have access to...
  4. How to fix several unresponsive keys?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix several unresponsive keys?: I am a university student in OSU, and my only laptop with me is the Surface Laptop 2. However, my keyboard seems off because the alt keys, [] keys, \ key, and p key do not respond on the keyboard; I have to use an onscreen keyboard, which is not good because I have a feeling...
  5. How to fix several unresponsive keys?

How to fix several unresponsive keys?: I am a university student in OSU, and my only laptop with me is the Surface Laptop 2. However, my keyboard seems off because the alt keys, [] keys, \ key, and p key do not respond on the keyboard; I have to use an onscreen keyboard, which is not good because I have a feeling...
  6. How do I fix the unresponsive keys?

How do I fix the unresponsive keys?: I've been using a Surface Laptop Gen 3 for years, but it appears that I get frequent malfunctions. I am unable to use the following keys when my keyboard freezes: Alt, p, [ and ], \, and right arrow key. I tried mashing the unresponsive keys and pressing them, and they...
  7. How to fix no display, unresponsive laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix no display, unresponsive laptop?: This is the first problem I've ever had with this laptop, and I haven't had it for over a year. It is Windows 10 BMAX 14x pro. I went to Windows Security to turn on the core settings as it was turned off so I could connect to the Library wifi. I came back, it was just fine,...
  8. How to fix no display, unresponsive laptop?

How to fix no display, unresponsive laptop?: This is the first problem I've ever had with this laptop, and I haven't had it for over a year. It is Windows 10 BMAX 14x pro. I went to Windows Security to turn on the core settings as it was turned off so I could connect to the Library wifi. I came back, it was just fine,...
  9. How to fix no display, unresponsive laptop?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. How to fix unresponsive Start button in Win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to fix unresponsive Start button in Win10: My start button has become unresponsive. Everything else seems to work but the start button. I've power cycled but no luck. How can I fix this?...