Windows 10: Wifi DRIVERs

Discus and support Wifi DRIVERs in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I was having problems with my wireless network adapter so I uninstalled it on the device manager. Then, I made the Device Manager "Scan for Hardware... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MichCnb, Apr 5, 2019.

1. MichCnb Win User

Wifi DRIVERs

I was having problems with my wireless network adapter so I uninstalled it on the device manager. Then, I made the Device Manager "Scan for Hardware Changes" so that the network adapter would be installed again, but every time I tried to scan for the hardware change, the scanning never ended. I forced closed the device manager and tried again but the same thing happened. Every time I pressed "Scan for Hardware Changes" it got stuck saying "scanning plug and play compliant hardware". I need help fixing this problem because right now I can only have wifi by connecting my computer directly to the router with a cable because I was not able to reinstall the wireless network adapter.

Also before Uninstalling it did connect for a few minutes then suddenly it disconnects it self

My laptop is hp probook 440

:)

MichCnb, Apr 5, 2019

2. Qualcomm Atheros Wifi Lagg.

Hello Luke,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in Windows. We will help you.

• Have you installed any drivers for the WiFi card?
    Try updating the drivers and check if the issue persists.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to update the Wifi drivers.

• Press Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    • Select the device manager.
    • Right-click your Wireless/Wi-Fi devices.
    • Click Update Driver Software and then follow the steps in the wizard that appears.
    • Restart the machine and check if the issue persists.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Apr 5, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Ubuntu Help? Drivers for WiFi and Graphics, etc.

I'm looking to install Ubuntu on my 4th rig (one of two dedicated WCG crunchers), an X58 with a Xeon X5670 @ 4,2 Ghz. My 30 day windows trial has ended, lol

So, finding Ubuntu OS is no problem, but I'm looking for drivers for:
    • USB Drivers for the motherboard?
    • Rosewill RNX-N300UB USB Wifi Dongle
    • NV GT 220 Graphics Card
    • And Teamviewer for Ubuntu
    ...I think that's it. Where to go? I'm a complete Ubuntu NooB!

Sasqui, Apr 5, 2019
  4. Wifi DRIVERs

How to update my wifi drivers

We appreciate your response. If the issue persists, we suggest that you try reinstalling the driver. Here's how:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Right-click the name of the WiFi driver, and select Uninstall.
    • Restart your computer and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.

Feel free to let us know how it goes.

Rachelle Gra, Apr 5, 2019
Thema:

Wifi DRIVERs

1. Wifi DRIVERs - Similar Threads - Wifi DRIVERs

2. Asus Tuf gaming f15 freezing, wifi driver goes off error code 45 and windows run into...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Asus Tuf gaming f15 freezing, wifi driver goes off error code 45 and windows run into...: Hi, so I own an Asus TUF F-15 for over 2 years but since from the start of 2023 I'm getting a random disconnect from wifi, my laptop suddenly like in a freeze like state and usually it will end up with BSOD DPC_Watchdog_Violation. I've tried using an usb wireless adapter to...
  3. Asus Tuf gaming f15 freezing, wifi driver goes off error code 45 and windows run into...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Tuf gaming f15 freezing, wifi driver goes off error code 45 and windows run into...: Hi, so I own an Asus TUF F-15 for over 2 years but since from the start of 2023 I'm getting a random disconnect from wifi, my laptop suddenly like in a freeze like state and usually it will end up with BSOD DPC_Watchdog_Violation. I've tried using an usb wireless adapter to...
  4. Asus Tuf gaming f15 freezing, wifi driver goes off error code 45 and windows run into...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. A recent update of Intel AX211 driver stopped WiFi 6E from working. How can I roll back...

A recent update of Intel AX211 driver stopped WiFi 6E from working. How can I roll back...: Some notes:I have 2 PCs with Intel AX211 cards and 1 PC with Intel AX210 card.All 3 used to be able to detect WiFi 6E channels reliably both connecting to WiFi 6E router and displaying channel info using a wifi scanner app.After driver has been updated either the update to...
  6. A recent update of Intel AX211 driver stopped WiFi 6E from working. How can I roll back...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A recent update of Intel AX211 driver stopped WiFi 6E from working. How can I roll back...: Some notes:I have 2 PCs with Intel AX211 cards and 1 PC with Intel AX210 card.All 3 used to be able to detect WiFi 6E channels reliably both connecting to WiFi 6E router and displaying channel info using a wifi scanner app.After driver has been updated either the update to...
  7. I have no wifi icon, no internet, i cant download any drive, and my wifi driver is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have no wifi icon, no internet, i cant download any drive, and my wifi driver is missing: I have no wifi icon, no internet, i cant download any drive, and my wifi driver is missing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-no-wifi-icon-no-internet-i-cant-download/17f42b1e-eab3-4a89-91ef-ea651a0b4199
  8. I have no wifi icon, no internet, i cant download any drive, and my wifi driver is missing

I have no wifi icon, no internet, i cant download any drive, and my wifi driver is missing: I have no wifi icon, no internet, i cant download any drive, and my wifi driver is missing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-no-wifi-icon-no-internet-i-cant-download/17f42b1e-eab3-4a89-91ef-ea651a0b4199
  9. Missing Wifi Driver - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Wifi Driver - Windows 10: the wifi is disapper from my laptop, i looked in the driver and can't find the wifi driver, i tried to download it but i can't the right one . my laptop is HP ProBook 450 G3, can anyone help?...
  10. Missing Wifi Driver - Windows 10

Missing Wifi Driver - Windows 10: the wifi is disapper from my laptop, i looked in the driver and can't find the wifi driver, i tried to download it but i can't the right one . my laptop is HP ProBook 450 G3, can anyone help?...