Windows 10: Wifi drop out windows 10 pro

Discus and support Wifi drop out windows 10 pro in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I built a brand new PC and the wifi stopped working after only 5-10 days. Spec: Biostar B550 MH AMD Ryzen 3 3100 TPLINK TL-WN881ND 300 Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DavidEdmonds1, Nov 29, 2020.

1. Wifi drop out windows 10 pro

I built a brand new PC and the wifi stopped working after only 5-10 days.

Spec:

Biostar B550 MH

AMD Ryzen 3 3100

TPLINK TL-WN881ND 300

Windows 10 Pro

build: 19041.630

I get no wifi networks available quite often.

I will be connected to wifi then it will drop and say it can't connect.

I have multiple other devices connected to the same wifi with no issues.

So far I have tried

Resetting network adapter

Deleting and reinstalling network adapter

A different network adapter

Flushing dns

Updating wifi adapter drivers

Rolling back wifi adapter drivers

Uninstalling windows updates

Using a system restore point to a good config

And quite a few other things.

Does anyone have any suggestions please before I go running RJ45 cables all around my house?

Cheers,

Dave

:)

DavidEdmonds1, Nov 29, 2020
  2. bizkit Win User

windows 10 10147 - Atheros Qualcom WiFi drops

hy,
    i have question about 10147 release. does anyone else have WiFi drops? it happens like 5-10 times a day. usualy when i search for windows updates(maybe a coincidence?) or when i reboot the pc. then i troubleshooted a bit, i figured out that WLAN autoconfig service stops working. if i restart the service all starts to work again. how can i prevent those kinds of wifi drops? in the mean time, wifi button gets grayed out and the list is empty, like no wireless is in range (it figures .. since service is not running i guess). i checked the event viewer and saw that many services drops out from time to time including sound (realtek). any suggestions would be appreciated. got a clean install here.
    thanks

bizkit, Nov 29, 2020
  3. Wynona Win User

And now you know why Microsoft didn't release 10147 as an official build. Wifi drop out windows 10 pro :)

Wynona, Nov 29, 2020
  4. kemcafe Win User

Wifi drop out windows 10 pro

I got the same issue with you, I try many way and hope to fix that but still cannot find the way out :3. Maybe we must wait until the next build release !

kemcafe, Nov 29, 2020
Thema:

Wifi drop out windows 10 pro

1. Wifi drop out windows 10 pro - Similar Threads - Wifi drop pro

2. WiFi dropping out Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi dropping out Windows 10: Hello,As said in the title, every 5-10 minutes or so, the WiFi connection completely drops out on my Laptop. No major changes have happened to cause this, and I've tried multiple different fixes to solve it, but nothing has worked so far. Any suggestions? I have tried: -...
  3. WiFi dropping out Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi dropping out Windows 10: Hello,As said in the title, every 5-10 minutes or so, the WiFi connection completely drops out on my Laptop. No major changes have happened to cause this, and I've tried multiple different fixes to solve it, but nothing has worked so far. Any suggestions? I have tried: -...
  4. WiFi dropping out Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. wifi dropping out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    wifi dropping out: I have a dual boot windows ten one on latest version of ten other on insider latest version , stability of the wifi is fine on windows ten home but on the insider home premium the wifi is constantly dropping out. It some times tells me my dns is not responding when it is, but...
  6. Wifi dropping out randomly

Wifi dropping out randomly: When I connect to the internet with wifi, I’ll be able to use it for a few minutes but it will soon cut out for no apparent reason. I check the connections and it’s still there, just disconnected. I try to reconnect and it’s unable to do so. I switch airplane mode on and off...
  7. WiFi Drops Out -- Solution

WiFi Drops Out -- Solution: Back in January I posted the same topic: problem receiving wifi in several places around the house, away from the router. Thanks to the responses I thought I solved my problem when I purchased an Extender (TP-Link w/1). Reception did seem to improve, wifi drops seems much...
  8. Wifi constantly dropping out

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi constantly dropping out: So I've had this issue now for several months and it's driving me absolutely insane but my internet just decides to drop out and the only way for me to get it going again is to disable and re enable my wifi adapter, reset my PC or router, it happens anywhere from every 5...
  9. WiFi Drops Out

WiFi Drops Out: I have a Dell 17" laptop, fresh load of w10 Home (v2004, build 1901) and alleged updated drivers, Verizon fios through a Verizon Actiontec M1424WR router, 3 floor house, router on 1st, S end room (and no it can't move due to cabling, etc), whew. I'll be using the laptop on...
  10. WiFi drop out

WiFi drop out: My ASUS G551JW Windows 10 laptop WiFi keeps randomly shutting down. I have reset the adapter (Intel Dual Band Wireless AC-7260), updated with the latest drivers from Intel, all to no effect. This has been going on since the Windows 10 update in October. I have given up on a...