Windows 10: WIFI dropping after several minutes

Discus and support WIFI dropping after several minutes in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My WIFI drops after several minutes and unable to reconnect again even though that it says connected secured. I restarted my PC and disconnect and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by kadin.reynolds45, Dec 1, 2022.

1. WIFI dropping after several minutes

My WIFI drops after several minutes and unable to reconnect again even though that it says connected secured. I restarted my PC and disconnect and forget my WIFI multiple times but still behaving the same issue. Turning the router off still nothing. I checked my other device if it is having issue but no.

:)

kadin.reynolds45, Dec 1, 2022
  2. Anak Win User

my son laptiop wifi disconnect after 5 minutes

• If you have an identical laptop try comparing the wifi and security settings of the one that does not disconnect with the one that does. If you find any differences change the settings of the one that does not work to the one that does.
    @Samuria : If you have any suggestions please reply.

Anak, Dec 1, 2022
  3. M Carpino Win User
    WIFI Keeps dropping

I performed the steps in the recommendation and I'm not dropping Wifi connections as much as I was. It will disconnect a couple of times a day as compared to every 20 minutes before. So it helped but hasn't completely fixed my problem.

M Carpino, Dec 1, 2022
  4. bizkit Win User

WIFI dropping after several minutes

windows 10 10147 - Atheros Qualcom WiFi drops

hy,
    i have question about 10147 release. does anyone else have WiFi drops? it happens like 5-10 times a day. usualy when i search for windows updates(maybe a coincidence?) or when i reboot the pc. then i troubleshooted a bit, i figured out that WLAN autoconfig service stops working. if i restart the service all starts to work again. how can i prevent those kinds of wifi drops? in the mean time, wifi button gets grayed out and the list is empty, like no wireless is in range (it figures .. since service is not running i guess). i checked the event viewer and saw that many services drops out from time to time including sound (realtek). any suggestions would be appreciated. got a clean install here.
    thanks

bizkit, Dec 1, 2022
Thema:

WIFI dropping after several minutes

1. WIFI dropping after several minutes - Similar Threads - WIFI dropping several

2. WIFI dropping when connected for 15 minutes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI dropping when connected for 15 minutes: My WIFI in my laptop always drops for 1 week now. It will only connect for 15 minutes then drop its connection. On the status sometimes I see connected secured but cant access any sites in any browser. I checked my other device and dont have that kind of issue. The computer...
  3. WIFI dropping after several minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI dropping after several minutes: My WIFI drops after several minutes and unable to reconnect again even though that it says connected secured. I restarted my PC and disconnect and forget my WIFI multiple times but still behaving the same issue. Turning the router off still nothing. I checked my other device...
  4. WIFI dropping after several minutes

WIFI dropping after several minutes: My WIFI drops after several minutes and unable to reconnect again even though that it says connected secured. I restarted my PC and disconnect and forget my WIFI multiple times but still behaving the same issue. Turning the router off still nothing. I checked my other device...
  5. WiFi keeps dropping every minute

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi keeps dropping every minute: From the first day I bought my PC I've had connectivity issues, but I managed by just running the troubleshooter. However recently, my wifi connection will drop. When I try to reconnect, it says unable to connect to this network. I then go to settings and run the...
  6. WiFi keeps dropping every minute

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi keeps dropping every minute: From the first day I bought my PC I've had connectivity issues, but I managed by just running the troubleshooter. However recently, my wifi connection will drop. When I try to reconnect, it says unable to connect to this network. I then go to settings and run the...
  7. PC Wifi signal keeps dropping after a few minutes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Wifi signal keeps dropping after a few minutes.: Problem: Wifi signal drops. If I disconnect and reconnect it will go back to normal and work for anywhere between 1 to 20 minutes before dropping again. When it drops the icon in the tray displays 0 bars while it's usually at full, and after a minute of that it will start...
  8. PC Wifi signal keeps dropping after a few minutes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Wifi signal keeps dropping after a few minutes.: Problem: Wifi signal drops. If I disconnect and reconnect it will go back to normal and work for anywhere between 1 to 20 minutes before dropping again. When it drops the icon in the tray displays 0 bars while it's usually at full, and after a minute of that it will start...
  9. PC Wifi signal keeps dropping after a few minutes.

10. Wifi dropping every few minutes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wifi dropping every few minutes: Hi, My wifi has been doing this thing where it drops for no reason. It will freeze my computer then disconnect. Every few times it will show no wifi near me at all and I have to reset my computer to reconnect to my wifi. I have troubleshooted countless times, have reset the...