Windows 10: Wifi dropping randomly after 1903 update

Discus and support Wifi dropping randomly after 1903 update in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Before the update my laptop's (Asus rog gm501gs) wifi (intel AC wireless 9560) works perfectly fine. After the update my wifi will stop working once in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Downtown_Peach, Nov 11, 2019.

1. Wifi dropping randomly after 1903 update

Before the update my laptop's (Asus rog gm501gs) wifi (intel AC wireless 9560) works perfectly fine. After the update my wifi will stop working once in a while. This is especially annoying when i am playing games like League of Legend. One thing i noticed when this happens is that my character would stop moving (the wifi stops uploading) and the other players in the game still moves normally (wifi has no problem downloading).

Other time when this happens is when i download huge files. After downloading a certain data size, the wifi stops too. My temporary fix is to turn on airplane mode and then off. Tried to uninstall/reinstall/download latest drivers, reset the wifi module, turned off power saving on the wifi and some other methods found online. I am unable to roll back to 1803 because 10 days has passed. Help pls if you have any solution.

submitted by /u/Downtown_Peach
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Downtown_Peach, Nov 11, 2019

2. Windows randomly disconnects WiFi

Hello,

After installing 1903 update, my wifi randomly disconnects. I've to disconnect and reconnect wifi to make it work again.

Can anyone suggest some tips to solve this issue?

SourabhMhaisekar, Nov 11, 2019
  3. ljcoogan Win User
    WiFi is Randomly Dropping

Hello

My router is the Horizon box provided by my ISP (UPC) and has been working fine for the last two years. My HP laptop has been working fine for the two years I've owned it. However, about two weeks ago the laptop has started randomly disconnecting from the WiFi. The drops used to be few and far between, but now happen about once every thirty seconds and last for about a minute before the connection starts working again. During this time Windows 10 says that I am still connected, even though the internet isn't working.

I ran Windows Network Diagnostics and received the error message 'The remote device or resource won't accept the connection'. Upon clicking more details, it informed me that 'The device or resource (wpad.net) is not set up to accept connections on port "The World Wide Web service (HTTP)"'.

I'm running a fully up-to-date 64bit Windows 10 Creators Update. My WiFi card is a Realtek RTL8723BE and has the latest driver. I've disabled "Automatically detect settings" in the proxy section in the settings as many sites suggested, but it hasn't fixed the issue.

My HP laptop is the only device I own that has this issue. I'm typing this on my phone, which works fine.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

ljcoogan, Nov 11, 2019
  4. Wifi dropping randomly after 1903 update

Qualcomm Atheros AR9485 Wifi disconnects randomly with latest updates for Windows 101903

Microsoft are aware there were problems with their latest couple of updates for Windows 1903. Atheros AR9485 Wifi disconnects randomly; resulting in intermittent wifi connection. Their latest update KB4524147, again fails in addressing the problem. As Microsoft
    appear incompetent in sorting this. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

NavrajSidhu, Nov 11, 2019
Thema:

Wifi dropping randomly after 1903 update

1. Wifi dropping randomly after 1903 update - Similar Threads - Wifi dropping randomly

2. Wifi dropping out randomly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi dropping out randomly: When I connect to the internet with wifi, I’ll be able to use it for a few minutes but it will soon cut out for no apparent reason. I check the connections and it’s still there, just disconnected. I try to reconnect and it’s unable to do so. I switch airplane mode on and off...
  3. Pc Randomly Drops Wifi Signal?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc Randomly Drops Wifi Signal?: Somedays it's fine, but sometimes I'll loose connection. All my other devices will be fine. It'll say it's connected and secured but there's no connection. I'll reset my pc and it'll be boot up and be connected. Thought it was just my wifi for awhile then realized my other...
  4. Weird WiFi connection drops at random

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird WiFi connection drops at random: I'm getting these weird WiFi drops that happen randomly. I'm almost positive it's my pc's fault. One minute it'll be fine, then all of a sudden pages stop loading and after a minute or so the WiFi icon in the bottom right changes to "connected, no internet" I can usually fix...
  5. Random BSOD after updating to 1903

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD after updating to 1903: I have an acer swift 3 sf315-51g-55gb and i recently upgraded it to windows 10 1903 since then i am having random bsod with tags such as video dxgkrnl error or driver power state failure.I had none of these problems in 1803 version. i am adding the dmp file link below...
  6. Wifi Connections Drops out after 1903 update and rollback

Wifi Connections Drops out after 1903 update and rollback: Hi, im using a Realteak 8812AE Wireless LAN 802.11 AC PCI-E NIC to connect to my router. 2 days ago i updated to 1903, and startet to see connections drops. It always downloads with full speed, which i guaranteed by my ISP. For a split second the conenction drops to 0...
  7. No wifi after 1903 update

No wifi after 1903 update: 1)I downloaded the1903 update on wifi. 2) No wifi now, no usb phone connection, only cable connection. 3) Did undo update, the update is rolled back, but still no wifi ! 4) Did reset network, and tried to reinstall manufacturer drivers, error message no wifi card found !...
  8. Wifi connection keeps randomly dropping

Wifi connection keeps randomly dropping: Driving me nuts! There seems to be no consistency as to when or why. I leave my computer on and plugged in all the time. I don't think it has dropped while I was actively using the computer, but I can step away for a few minutes and come back and have to reconnect....
  9. Wifi keeps dropping after Creators update

Wifi keeps dropping after Creators update: Computer did automatic update to Creators update 2 days ago and ever since my wifi keeps dropping internet every 5-10 mins randomly. I cant find any updated drivers for my laptop. I am using Toshiba C55T-A5102 with a realtek RTL8188EE wireless lan . I have disabled the...
  10. WiFi is Randomly Dropping

WiFi is Randomly Dropping: Hello My router is the Horizon box provided by my ISP (UPC) and has been working fine for the last two years. My HP laptop has been working fine for the two years I've owned it. However, about two weeks ago the laptop has started randomly disconnecting from the WiFi. The...