Windows 10: WIFI dropping when connected for 15 minutes

Discus and support WIFI dropping when connected for 15 minutes in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My WIFI in my laptop always drops for 1 week now. It will only connect for 15 minutes then drop its connection. On the status sometimes I see connected... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by dakota_maggio69, Dec 5, 2022.

1. WIFI dropping when connected for 15 minutes

My WIFI in my laptop always drops for 1 week now. It will only connect for 15 minutes then drop its connection. On the status sometimes I see connected secured but cant access any sites in any browser. I checked my other device and dont have that kind of issue. The computer which have problem is updated to the latest version and no pending updates. I restarted the router as well but still the same.

:)

dakota_maggio69, Dec 5, 2022

2. Windows 10 dropping wifi connection

My laptop keeps dropping the wifi connection. It then says it can't find any wifi networks. Eventually it connects again for 5-10 minutes before it drops again. None of my other devices have any problems with the wifi network. I have followed all the steps
    here repeatedly and nothing has made any difference:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10741/windows-10-fix-network-connection-issues

Any ideas what to try next? It's driving me mad! Thanks.

VROBINSON1, Dec 5, 2022
  3. M Carpino Win User
    WIFI Keeps dropping

I performed the steps in the recommendation and I'm not dropping Wifi connections as much as I was. It will disconnect a couple of times a day as compared to every 20 minutes before. So it helped but hasn't completely fixed my problem.

M Carpino, Dec 5, 2022
  4. WIFI dropping when connected for 15 minutes

Wifi Connection drops

Hi,

I recently upgraded my system to windows 10 from windows 7. I have a problem with wifi connection, internet connection drops after a few minutes often, I have to disconnect and connect the internet each time, even the it doesnt last even for 5 minutes.

Please let to me know how to proceed. Except for the internet drop the rest of the features are good in windows 10.

Ranjani SN, Dec 5, 2022
Thema:

WIFI dropping when connected for 15 minutes

1. WIFI dropping when connected for 15 minutes - Similar Threads - WIFI dropping connected

2. WIFI dropping when connected for 15 minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIFI dropping when connected for 15 minutes: My WIFI in my laptop always drops for 1 week now. It will only connect for 15 minutes then drop its connection. On the status sometimes I see connected secured but cant access any sites in any browser. I checked my other device and dont have that kind of issue. The computer...
  3. WIFI dropping when connected for 15 minutes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI dropping when connected for 15 minutes: My WIFI in my laptop always drops for 1 week now. It will only connect for 15 minutes then drop its connection. On the status sometimes I see connected secured but cant access any sites in any browser. I checked my other device and dont have that kind of issue. The computer...
  4. WIFI dropping after several minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI dropping after several minutes: My WIFI drops after several minutes and unable to reconnect again even though that it says connected secured. I restarted my PC and disconnect and forget my WIFI multiple times but still behaving the same issue. Turning the router off still nothing. I checked my other device...
  5. WIFI dropping after several minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIFI dropping after several minutes: My WIFI drops after several minutes and unable to reconnect again even though that it says connected secured. I restarted my PC and disconnect and forget my WIFI multiple times but still behaving the same issue. Turning the router off still nothing. I checked my other device...
  6. WIFI dropping after several minutes

7. Wifi dropping every few minutes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wifi dropping every few minutes: Hi, My wifi has been doing this thing where it drops for no reason. It will freeze my computer then disconnect. Every few times it will show no wifi near me at all and I have to reset my computer to reconnect to my wifi. I have troubleshooted countless times, have reset the...
  8. wifi drops connection

wifi drops connection: The issue occurs every now and then. Wifi drops connection when my PC is idle. So I have to click the wifi button and press disconnect and then press reconnect. The issue is really annoying...
  9. WiFi connection drop

WiFi connection drop: Every time I connect to wifi on my laptop with Windows 10, it freezes and fails. The laptop works well when it is disconnected, but as soon as I connect it to the internet it freezes. Please help, I can not do any work....
  10. Dropping WiFi connections

Dropping WiFi connections: Laptop, clean Windows install (1809 17763.107). Driver for Intel Wireless LAN Driver 20.80.0.0u installed EventID 1014 10400 5005 5002 5000 Q: Does anybody have a suggestion/idea ? Note: no other applications have been installed yet. [img] - 1014 Name resolution for...