Windows 10: Wifi drops seconds after startup

Discus and support Wifi drops seconds after startup in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Everytime I boot my computer, the wifi will automatically connect to my home network, but a few seconds after this, the connection mysteriously drops.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Prejudice182, Dec 21, 2018.

1. Wifi drops seconds after startup

Everytime I boot my computer, the wifi will automatically connect to my home network, but a few seconds after this, the connection mysteriously drops.

I have tried reinstalling the adapter's drivers, moving it from one slot to the other. Nothing has fixed this for me. It takes dropping my connection and reestablishing it to solve the problem. Anyone got any help for this?

:)

Prejudice182, Dec 21, 2018
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Dec 21, 2018
  3. Wifi drops with Second MONITOR

I'm trying to create an invisible laptop setup, so I wanna use only a second monitor as the only display, but when I close the Laptop (I already changed the settings for keep the pc on) for use only the second monitor my wifi connection drops until I re-open
    the laptop. Thanks in advance.

LeonardoFiaschi, Dec 21, 2018
  4. bizkit Win User

Wifi drops seconds after startup

windows 10 10147 - Atheros Qualcom WiFi drops

hy,
    i have question about 10147 release. does anyone else have WiFi drops? it happens like 5-10 times a day. usualy when i search for windows updates(maybe a coincidence?) or when i reboot the pc. then i troubleshooted a bit, i figured out that WLAN autoconfig service stops working. if i restart the service all starts to work again. how can i prevent those kinds of wifi drops? in the mean time, wifi button gets grayed out and the list is empty, like no wireless is in range (it figures .. since service is not running i guess). i checked the event viewer and saw that many services drops out from time to time including sound (realtek). any suggestions would be appreciated. got a clean install here.
    thanks

bizkit, Dec 21, 2018
Thema:

Wifi drops seconds after startup

1. Wifi drops seconds after startup - Similar Threads - Wifi drops seconds

2. WIFI dropping after several minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI dropping after several minutes: My WIFI drops after several minutes and unable to reconnect again even though that it says connected secured. I restarted my PC and disconnect and forget my WIFI multiple times but still behaving the same issue. Turning the router off still nothing. I checked my other device...
  3. WIFI dropping after several minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIFI dropping after several minutes: My WIFI drops after several minutes and unable to reconnect again even though that it says connected secured. I restarted my PC and disconnect and forget my WIFI multiple times but still behaving the same issue. Turning the router off still nothing. I checked my other device...
  4. WIFI dropping after several minutes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. WiFi speed drops to ZERO in every few seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi speed drops to ZERO in every few seconds: i have tried every but the internet suddenly drops to zero and then regain it network i have also check my wifi it is al better and fine please help m e...
  6. WiFi speed drops to ZERO in every few seconds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi speed drops to ZERO in every few seconds: i have tried every but the internet suddenly drops to zero and then regain it network i have also check my wifi it is al better and fine please help m e...
  7. WiFi speed drops to ZERO in every few seconds

8. transfer speed drops after few second

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    transfer speed drops after few second: Hi i need help with transfer speed, because after few second of tranfering speed goes to very slow . thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-speed-drops-after-few-second/297b6751-3708-44b7-ab6b-dfada7280186
  9. Wifi drops seconds after startup

Wifi drops seconds after startup: Everytime I boot my computer, the wifi will automatically connect to my home network, but a few seconds after this, the connection mysteriously drops. I have tried reinstalling the adapter's drivers, moving it from one slot to the other. Nothing has fixed this for me. It...
  10. Wifi drops every 5-30 seconds

Wifi drops every 5-30 seconds: Hi! Hope someone can help me out. Ok I got 1 ASUS laptop and 1 Lenovo. Also 4 phones and 2 ipads. No problem with wifi on any except for the ASUS. We bought the 2 laptops we had poor iSP so I didnt give it much though and I shared my phone internet for the computer and then...