Windows 10: Wifi Extender Turns off my computers Internet

Discus and support Wifi Extender Turns off my computers Internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, my computers model no. Is: 1C1WDV1 if you want to look it up on dell.com my computers Internet connection works properly at home but not at school... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by valdemarlorentzen, Oct 5, 2020.

1. Wifi Extender Turns off my computers Internet

Hi, my computers model no. Is: 1C1WDV1 if you want to look it up on dell.com

my computers Internet connection works properly at home but not at school because my wifi is not up to date with the schools wifi requirements. So I bought a wifi extender from net gear AC600 and it allowed me to connect to both wifi networks, my schools and my homes. But after using it at home my computer would not connect without the wifi extender being used at home which then it stopped connecting or even showing the wifi connection at all in the wifi connections list but it started showing connections from places I've never seen its been like this for a long time can you help?

:)

valdemarlorentzen, Oct 5, 2020
  2. jds63 Win User

no internet via wifi range extender

Ran troubleshooting and did it lists what exactly was missing, if it works using the routers wifi without the extender then i would believe you found the issue being the extender since it has been intermittent in the past. Been issues here with WiFi extenders, doubt the Windows update caused it.

jds63, Oct 5, 2020
  3. WiFi refuses to turn on

Hello,

A quick question before we proceed:

Is your computer airplane mode is turn on?

I suggest you to go to the follow the below step and check if you’re able to toggle the Airplane mode:

• Go to settings and click on Network & Internet.

• Go to airplane mode and toggle.

I also suggest you to check if the function key for Wi-Fi works or not. Kindly
    Refer to your computer manual to check which function key do so.

Reply with the necessary information to help you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Oct 5, 2020
  4. Wifi Extender Turns off my computers Internet

slow wifi when connecting to powerline extender

Hi Mark,

You may test your Internet speed and check.

Ensure that your data plan is active and that it is not set as metered by the ISP.

As per the case, I suggest you to re-configure your powerline extender and check. You might want to soft reset the power line extender or turn off and turn it on which is like a basic troubleshooter and check.

You may also run the inbuilt network troubleshooter and check. .

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

• Click view all in the left panel.

• Select ‘network and internet' and follow the on-screen instructions.
    If the issue isn't fixed, I suggest you to contact your supplier.

Let us know if you have any issues. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Oct 5, 2020
Thema:

Wifi Extender Turns off my computers Internet

1. Wifi Extender Turns off my computers Internet - Similar Threads - Wifi Extender Turns

2. Wifi turned off

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi turned off: My wifi seems to be turned off even if I try to turn it on from the settings area, it still shows " wifi turned off" when I click on the wifi symbol on the task bar. Any idea on how to go about it please?...
  3. automatically turn extended display on or off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    automatically turn extended display on or off: My mom is having health problems and I moved back in to help take care of her.A couple times I've let her use my desktop instead of her slow laptop, which has two monitors of slightly different sizes.She is not very technically inclined, and keeps losing the mouse pointer...
  4. automatically turn extended display on or off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    automatically turn extended display on or off: My mom is having health problems and I moved back in to help take care of her.A couple times I've let her use my desktop instead of her slow laptop, which has two monitors of slightly different sizes.She is not very technically inclined, and keeps losing the mouse pointer...
  5. Wifi turning off and on

Wifi turning off and on: Hi. I tend to have a problem with my lenovo thinkbook, and this never happened since some update like a few weeks ago. So sometimes my wi-fi just shuts itself off for a few seconds and then it turns on again. It is very annoying and I don't know that to do. I tried...
  6. WIFI turns off on all devices when computer turned off

WIFI turns off on all devices when computer turned off: I have noticed that when I have turned off my computer my wifi turns off on all overs devices. However, when my computer is turned back on, wifi turns on back. What do I have to do?...
  7. IPv4 Not connecting to internet, IPv6 fine (Ethernet off of WiFi Extender)

IPv4 Not connecting to internet, IPv6 fine (Ethernet off of WiFi Extender): Hello, I came home from a trip yesterday and noticed I cannot play any of my games and can't access sites such as Hulu. My computer is telling me my IPv4 Is not connecting to the internet. I called XFinity and they hung up on me as almost a "Good Luck" Gesture. I tried...
  8. My internet is turning off

My internet is turning off: Okay so, I have a windows 10 and its fine its just that whenever I connect to the internet it works for a while before it says lost connection and I have to disconnect and reconnect all over again (The internet it always on though) as im writing this the internet has gone off...
  9. WiFi turning off when using computer

WiFi turning off when using computer: I can use the internet on my phone with no problems but whenever i connect my HP laptop to the internet, the Wi-Fi stops working and no devices including the computer can access the internet until i turn the laptop off. Please help!...
  10. no internet via wifi range extender

no internet via wifi range extender: windows 10 installed major updates this morning now I cannot get onto the internet via my range extender this has always been intermittent in the past but could get it to work eventually I have run the connection diagnostics and its telling me there are components missing and...