Windows 10: WiFi extenders and BOSE lifestyle system

Discus and support WiFi extenders and BOSE lifestyle system in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have Wifi extenders that work great with the internet in the house. We also have a BOSE Lifestyle system is not working with the main unit in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DebbieOlsen2, Apr 30, 2020.

1. WiFi extenders and BOSE lifestyle system

I have Wifi extenders that work great with the internet in the house. We also have a BOSE Lifestyle system is not working with the main unit in the Family Room. Can I have the WiFi extender help? How do I do this?

:)

DebbieOlsen2, Apr 30, 2020
  2. BumbleBee Win User

Bose speakers

I recommended newguy24 M-Audio Studiophile AV40 or Klipsch Pro Media 2.1 last week as well.

I haven't had a good experience with Bose headphones or speakers over the years. Audiophiles tend not to recommend Bose I know this because a couple months ago I was looking for a 5.1 set and came across the Bose Lifestyle V20 5.1, but I was told not to buy them so I bought the Paradigm Cinema 110 CT instead and they sound great.

BumbleBee, Apr 30, 2020
  3. Bose SoundSport Wireless Problems

Hi,

To resolve the issue with Bose Headphones on Windows 10, you may follow the steps below:

• Remove headphones from Device Manager

1. Press Windows Key + X and choose Device Manager from the list.

2. Locate your headphones in Device Manager, right click them and choose Uninstall.

Bose headphones from Device Manager should now appear as headphones in the Bluetooth devices list. Try pairing your PC with Bose headphones, but if the pairing doesn’t work you’ll need to delete the headphones’ memory by following the steps below:

1. On your Bose headphones slide the Power button up to the Bluetooth symbol and hold it there for 10 seconds.

2. Now headphones should appear in the Bluetooth devices list, and you’ll be able to connect them to your PC.

Let us know how it goes.

Jenicel Dri, Apr 30, 2020
  4. WiFi extenders and BOSE lifestyle system

Bose QuietControl 30 Bluetooth problem

Hi Yosef Persin,

Based on the information you have provided, it seems like the Bose QuietControl 30 Bluetooth headset is already connected since it is showing from Devices and Printers. I suggest that you set the Bose QuietControl 30 Bluetooth headset as your default playback
    and recording device. To do this follow the steps below:

1. Right-click the volume icon from the System tray on the lower right side of your desktop.
    2. Choose Playback devices.
    3. Go to Playback tab, select Bose QuietControl 30 Bluetooth headset (driver) and then click
      Set Default.
    4. Click Apply and then hit OK.
    5. Go to Recording tab, select Bose QuietControl 30 Bluetooth headset (driver) and then click
      Set Default.
    6. Click Apply and then hit OK.
    7. Restart your computer to apply the changes.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Apr 30, 2020
Thema:

WiFi extenders and BOSE lifestyle system

1. WiFi extenders and BOSE lifestyle system - Similar Threads - WiFi extenders BOSE

2. After an update I can't extend sound to my Bose P A

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After an update I can't extend sound to my Bose P A: Can't extend sound to my Bose P A https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-an-update-i-cant-extend-sound-to-my-bose-p-a/f79ad862-6477-4eb6-bda7-834da1b0a202
  3. After an update I can't extend sound to my Bose P A

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After an update I can't extend sound to my Bose P A: Can't extend sound to my Bose P A https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-an-update-i-cant-extend-sound-to-my-bose-p-a/f79ad862-6477-4eb6-bda7-834da1b0a202
  4. Extending System Partion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extending System Partion: Hi, my client's laptop has a large unallocated partition that I would like to use to extend the system C: partition.There is very limited free space on the system partition.Can you recommend a utility that can boot from USB to extend the partition.Thanks!...
  5. Wifi extender

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi extender: Netgear wifi extender. Windows 10 laptop. The extender is set up and running fine, phones are talking to it. Windows laptop can see it fine, but is still trying to connect to the real wifi router. Problem is that the internet keeps cutting in and out in the office, hence...
  6. I have a Bose WIFI speaker

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have a Bose WIFI speaker: My Bose WIFI speaker has downloaded the necessary driver while connected to my computer, but I cannot find it on the network. Suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-bose-wifi-speaker/92eed7d8-53d0-43b1-aeff-9d870dce7d04
  7. wifi extender

wifi extender: My wifi extender connects to the wifi used by my router and works on my phone but not my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-extender/878e7736-e422-4ba8-a243-b223bd003ba3
  8. re Wifi extender.

re Wifi extender.: I installed a wifi TP extrender on my laptop and now even with it unplugged from the wall, it still shows on my network list. I want it out of my computer for good. Please help me remove all traces of it. thanks...
  9. WiFi Extender Questions

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi Extender Questions: Yesterday I setup a WiFi Extender so that I could use my laptop when I'm outside in my work shed. Today I noticed that a device was connected to my extender. I checked my laptop and it was off. I found out that my desktop is connected to the extender and not directly to the...
  10. Extend system tray?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Extend system tray?: Hey, Just doing a clean install of Windows and I forgot where the setting was to extend the system tray so I don't have to see the up arrow anymore. -Thanks! if you can just point it out for me! 48767