Windows 10: Wifi feature disappear from Taskbar and from Network & Internet Settings

Discus and support Wifi feature disappear from Taskbar and from Network & Internet Settings in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, Everything works well when I start my laptop. I can connect to any wifi networks with no issues.The problem begins when I disconnect a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Moulidharan R, Jul 11, 2020.

1. Wifi feature disappear from Taskbar and from Network & Internet Settings

Hi,

Everything works well when I start my laptop. I can connect to any wifi networks with no issues.The problem begins when I disconnect a wifi network.

After disconnecting wifi, I'm unable to see any available wifi networks and even theWi-Fi tab under Network & Internet Settings is missing.

If I restart my machine everything comes back to normal. I'm facing this issue for the past few months.

Specifications:

OS - Windows 10 Pro

Version - 1909
    Driver - Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265

Search Results
    Web results

Thanks

Moulidharan Rathinam

:)

Moulidharan R, Jul 11, 2020

2. Network symbol disappeared from the taskbar on Windows 10

my network symbol disappeared suddenly from the taskbar when signed out of my pc and then signed in again on windows 10, also I can surf the internet through firefox and got no probs... only native windows features like cortana and edge etc are unable to
    access the internet and I also ran the troubleshooter and applied the fix (reset the network settings) but nothing happened at all. What would be the problem and its fix??? please reply as soon as possible.

[Original title/subject: network symbol dissaperared form taskbar on windows 10]

vineetkumar9211, Jul 11, 2020
  3. Wifi disappears from abailable networks

Hi,

We suggest you to run the Network Troubleshooter to check if what is causing the issue. To do that, follow the steps below:

• Click Windows icon.
    • Type Troubleshooting.
    • Click Network and Internet.
    • Click Internet Connections.
    • A box will open, click Next to proceed with the troubleshooter.
    If the issue still persists, you may get in touch with your device manufacturer to check for updated driver.

Let us know how it goes.

Jesebel Ova, Jul 11, 2020
  4. belitsky Win User

Wifi feature disappear from Taskbar and from Network & Internet Settings

How to share internet connection from desktop to wifi through router?

Hey guys,
    can you help me set up home network?
    I have a D-Link Dir-300 router, desktop pc with two network cards on board and notebook with wifi. And internet through local network vpn.

I want to connect internet to my desktop pc (cause it's faster then dir-300 connection) and then to dir-300 from second lan port for wifi sharing.
    And use wifi on notebook.

How should i set up this?

belitsky, Jul 11, 2020
Thema:

Wifi feature disappear from Taskbar and from Network & Internet Settings

1. Wifi feature disappear from Taskbar and from Network & Internet Settings - Similar Threads - Wifi feature disappear

2. Wi-Fi feature disappears from Taskbar and from Network & Internet Settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wi-Fi feature disappears from Taskbar and from Network & Internet Settings: Hi, Everything works well when I start my laptop. I can connect to any wifi networks with no issues.The problem begins when I disconnect a wifi network. After disconnecting wifi, I'm unable to see any available wifi networks and even theWi-Fi tab under Network &...
  3. Home WiFi disappearing from WiFi list

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Home WiFi disappearing from WiFi list: Hey guys Hope you can help me in this times of Corona... I have an Asus notebook (A43 series) and for some months now my home WiFi disappears from the WiFi list intermittently. It’s weird because my home WiFi works perfectly well with all devices here. And it’s not like the...
  4. The WiFi setting has disappeared completely from the settings app

The WiFi setting has disappeared completely from the settings app: I booted up my computer and had no connection so I went into the settings and the section for WiFi setting is gone. Has this happened to anyone before and if so how did you fix it? The only sign that my computer even has WiFi now is the connection icon in the bottom right on...
  5. The WiFi setting has disappeared completely from the settings app

The WiFi setting has disappeared completely from the settings app: I booted up my computer and had no connection so I went into the settings and the section for WiFi setting is gone. Has this happened to anyone before and if so how did you fix it? The only sign that my computer even has WiFi now is the connection icon in the bottom right on...
  6. WiFi icon missing from "Network & Internet"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WiFi icon missing from "Network & Internet": Hi, My MSI Laptop is now missing the WiFi icon within "Network & Internet", using Windows10. I've tried the following: * Reinstalling drivers (this has previously resolved the problem), including restarting laptop * Disabling and uninstalling via device manager, including...
  7. Wifi adapter missing from network settings.

Wifi adapter missing from network settings.: cannot see wifi options anywhere in setting. and my wifif adapter is intel dual band wirless AC 8260. but i can connect to internet through ethernet. Please help 57188
  8. WiFi Has Disappeared from Network Adapter in Device Manager-No WiFi

WiFi Has Disappeared from Network Adapter in Device Manager-No WiFi: Hello, Thank you in advancefor any help. I am senior who helps other seniors in this small townkeep their pc ‘s operating as best I can. I have an HP laptopthat was reworked by a shop sometime ago. I updated this pc to WinAnniveresary Issue and then this past Spring to...
  9. No internet / wifi from hotspot

No internet / wifi from hotspot: So I have a Surface Pro 4 running windows 10 was working perfect this morning on my normal wifi. I pack it up to go somewhere and when I try to connect it to an iphone or iPad hotspot I just got it connected but with no internet. Both the ipad and iphone were getting internet...
  10. Network missing from taskbar - grayed out in settings

Network missing from taskbar - grayed out in settings: Hello TenForum users, I noticed this afternoon (after a reboot) that I was missing some icons from my taskbar. I am missing an HP Beats Audio button and the Wifi logo. This is all I see with all icons being forced to show: [img] I read online that if you go to "Turn...