Windows 10: Wifi feature not working properly after the udpate

Discus and support Wifi feature not working properly after the udpate in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After windows update recently, my wifi is not working. It says turn wifi back on and gives options like manually, 1 hour and so on. Even if i click... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DiwakarUpadhyaya, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Wifi feature not working properly after the udpate

After windows update recently, my wifi is not working. It says turn wifi back on and gives options like manually, 1 hour and so on. Even if i click manual option, available networks are not shown. I read in one of the forums that this is the feature microsoft has added in the latest update but it is bothering me as i can't use wifi feature.

winver gives me : version 1803 (OS Build 17134.345)
    How can this be fixed?
    Please help.

:)

DiwakarUpadhyaya, Oct 15, 2018

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Oct 15, 2018
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Windows not working properly

Thank you for the information.

We suggest that you try to run Hardware and Device troubleshooter using the steps below:

• Write Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.
    • Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.
    • Click Run the troubleshooter.
    We also suggest that you update the keyboard driver and check if it work.

Hope it helps. Keep us posted.

Remon Ont, Oct 15, 2018
  4. Wifi feature not working properly after the udpate

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Oct 15, 2018
Thema:

Wifi feature not working properly after the udpate

1. Wifi feature not working properly after the udpate - Similar Threads - Wifi feature working

2. Wifi doesn't work properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wifi doesn't work properly: Hello there,I am using a desktop and I connect a adapter for using wifi.When I connect any pendrive on my pc the wifi connection getting lost. But when I disconnect my pendrive everything are going well.Now what's the problem and how can I solve that issue?Thank you...
  3. WiFi and Bluetooth not working properly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi and Bluetooth not working properly: For the past few months, neither services have been working properly, and I have been accessing the internet via ethernet instead. For WiFi, the networks tab does not show up on the taskbar, and is not an option on the "Add or remove quick actions" window. I can open up the...
  4. Windows features(?) aren't working properly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows features(?) aren't working properly: Features that are strictly part of the OS, like the on screen volume indicator, the Alt+Tab and Win+Tab displays, or the start menu, all just stop working randomly. They seem to fix themselves if I just wait a bit, but then stop again. Any solve for this? Edit: I’m using...
  5. Wifi not working properly

Wifi not working properly: Hi all, My wifi keeps dropping out on my laptop. It works on all other devices, but not always on my laptop Dell Inspiron 5482 2-in-1. When i restart my laptop it works 50% of the time, but eventually drops out. Also, if the wifi is working and I close the web browser google...
  6. My wifi is not working properly

My wifi is not working properly: I can't connect my wifi in laptop after windows 10 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wifi-is-not-working-properly/4333565c-dde1-4049-934a-c47934662a3e
  7. Wifi not working properly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi not working properly: Pre built rog build, g20bm Wifi not working properly at all Connects to network but incredibly slow or not working at all, alternates between the two Sometimes it disconnects itself without warning or reasoning Wifi works with all other devices and was the same with...
  8. laptop wifi not working properly

laptop wifi not working properly: Dell Inspirion 7720 I5-7230M 8gb Ram 500 gb SSD Windows 10 1903 wifi card intel N7260 updated drivers My users laptop won't connect to the router faster than 30Mbps - other laptops connect at 200+/- Mbps. I swapped wifi cards - and condition persisted. Any...
  9. My wifi is not working properly

My wifi is not working properly: For a while my wifi would have issues connecting to my house wifi. I decided to buy a wifi adapter and after using that I noticed how my wifi would find 1-2 networks to connect while my wifi adapter one would find many more. Funny enough neither will work on their own, but if...
  10. WIFI not working after windows 10 November 2018 udpate

WIFI not working after windows 10 November 2018 udpate: Hi, After Windows 10 November 14, 2018 update, My WIFI is not working. Tried reinstalling the drivers. However, no luck. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-not-working-after-windows-10-november-2018/32b09c57-604e-4548-9001-79f36ca748c0