Windows 10: Wifi .. freezing?

Discus and support Wifi .. freezing? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When playing games after some time 10 - 60 minutes everything just freezes like if there wasnt if any wifi connection but the pc shows there is and and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by someone_def, Dec 12, 2022.

1. Wifi .. freezing?

When playing games after some time 10 - 60 minutes everything just freezes like if there wasnt if any wifi connection but the pc shows there is and and shortly after the game gets closed due to there being no wifi connection the wifi comes back and everything works except the game progress because the game closed its really annoying

:)

someone_def, Dec 12, 2022

2. wifi connection freezes the screen

Hello,

User profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are having system performance issues in Windows 10. To troubleshoot this problem with your computer suddenly freezes after browsing the internet for several minutes, we suggest that you create
    a new user account on your computer and see if the same issue will occur on a different user profile. To do this, simply follow the steps below:

• Select the Start button, then select Settings
      > Accounts > Family & other people >Add someone else to this PC.
    • Enter a user name, password, password hint, and then select Next.

Once done with the steps, let us know how it goes so we can assist you further.

Jefferson Ore, Dec 12, 2022
  3. Windows 10 freezes only on WiFi

Hello Sharon,

We highly suggest to follow the steps provided by Wungraileng Vashi to resolve your concern. Click this

link:

Let us know how it goes.

Trixie Mop, Dec 12, 2022
  4. Jelo Sen Win User

Wifi .. freezing?

Windows 10 freezing at log in

Hello Frank,

A failed update or one-time startup process can sometimes cause stopping, freezing, or reboot-loop issues during the login process. To isolate the issue, we suggest that you answer the following questions:

• Do you have a USB device attached? If yes, can you remove the device and log in again.
    • Have you tried turning off the WiFi feature in your laptop before logging in?
    • How about running a Startup Repair in your Windows 10 laptop? (Boot to Advanced Startup Options>Click on Troubleshoot> Click on Advanced options> Click on Startup Repair)
    • Aside from the above steps, what other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Dec 12, 2022
Thema:

Wifi .. freezing?

1. Wifi .. freezing? - Similar Threads - Wifi freezing

2. Window Keep freezing and Blue screen appear on start of laptop and Bluetooth and wifi is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window Keep freezing and Blue screen appear on start of laptop and Bluetooth and wifi is...: Hi everyone,Around 12 day back my laptop window is updated and after Update laptop start freezing and also keyboard also not work and after 1 days I reset my computer fully and after reinstall of window 11 it work for 2 day without any problem after Window update come and...
  3. Window Keep freezing and Blue screen appear on start of laptop and Bluetooth and wifi is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window Keep freezing and Blue screen appear on start of laptop and Bluetooth and wifi is...: Hi everyone,Around 12 day back my laptop window is updated and after Update laptop start freezing and also keyboard also not work and after 1 days I reset my computer fully and after reinstall of window 11 it work for 2 day without any problem after Window update come and...
  4. Window Keep freezing and Blue screen appear on start of laptop and Bluetooth and wifi is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Window Keep freezing and Blue screen appear on start of laptop and Bluetooth and wifi is...

6. Window Keep freezing and Blue screen appear on start of laptop and Bluetooth and wifi is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Window Keep freezing and Blue screen appear on start of laptop and Bluetooth and wifi is...

8. My laptop will lose wifi connection and freeze needing a hard reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop will lose wifi connection and freeze needing a hard reset: this issue has been happening for a long time now and i even formated it and its still happening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-will-lose-wifi-connection-and-freeze/112d8d6b-4b84-469f-8142-56b0e31d2afb
  9. My laptop will lose wifi connection and freeze needing a hard reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop will lose wifi connection and freeze needing a hard reset: this issue has been happening for a long time now and i even formated it and its still happening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-will-lose-wifi-connection-and-freeze/112d8d6b-4b84-469f-8142-56b0e31d2afb
  10. My laptop will lose wifi connection and freeze needing a hard reset