Windows 10: wifi gets off while lan cable is connected

Discus and support wifi gets off while lan cable is connected in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, while connecting the LAN cable the wifi gets off automatically. how we can fix it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by meharcv, Sep 15, 2019.

1. meharcv Win User

wifi gets off while lan cable is connected

Hi,

while connecting the LAN cable the wifi gets off automatically. how we can fix it

:)

meharcv, Sep 15, 2019
  2. stevenc47 Win User

Lan and wifi connection switching randomly

Am running Windows 10 homewith HP laptop. I am connected directly to my cable/phone modem and, also, have installed Netgear router connected to modem. My internet connection keeps on changing from LAN to Netgear wifi. It is bothersome when trying to download and surf. Not sure whether it's a Windows problem or Netgear problem. Any suggestions would be helpful.

stevenc47, Sep 15, 2019
  3. night.fox Win User
    Ethernet Cable not detected by both WiFi router and LAN Switch

you could take a small 1m LAN wire, bring it together with your WIFI router and test them closer to your switch and/or modem. I experienced this before few months ago. At first, I keep getting disconnected like router is not connecting to internet. Then had a week vacation. After powering on my modem/wifi router, my router cannot connect to internet. I thought my wifi died. I have changed the LAN wire and what do you know, it was the wire. I cannot seem to explain as when I check the old cable, plugging directly from my computer to modem, it was working fine but my wifi doesnt want that cable.

night.fox, Sep 15, 2019
  4. wifi gets off while lan cable is connected

LAN connection

Keep getting ERRor 651 when trying to connect LAN. New cables connections good. Any suggestions.

PeterStevensXO, Sep 15, 2019
Thema:

wifi gets off while lan cable is connected

1. wifi gets off while lan cable is connected - Similar Threads - wifi gets off

2. Wifi together with cable connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi together with cable connection: Hello,when is connected internet cable to pc, then wifi is disconnected.How can be possible to have both working networks cable+wifi paralelly that means not disconnect wifi, when cable is connected?...
  3. Wifi together with cable connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi together with cable connection: Hello,when is connected internet cable to pc, then wifi is disconnected.How can be possible to have both working networks cable+wifi paralelly that means not disconnect wifi, when cable is connected?...
  4. Wifi together with cable connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Wifi and Lan driver getting an error and no connection

Wifi and Lan driver getting an error and no connection: Hello! I have a big problem with the internet connectivity with my laptop. I have closed the lid to lock it and went to the store. When i returned i saw the wifi driver is stopped because "it caused an error". I restarted it but nothing. After that i plugged lan cable to...
  6. Windows prefers a dead LAN cable over a working Wifi connection - wt..??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows prefers a dead LAN cable over a working Wifi connection - wt..??: Hi Peeps, sadly, i have outages of connectivity on my home internet connection, which are happening quite often (almost daily at night between 00:00 and 04:00. luckily, i have a unlimited cellphone data plan, so i just create a hotspot and connect to it. now to the main...
  7. wifi connection doesnt work when connected to lan cable

wifi connection doesnt work when connected to lan cable: so all of a sudden my lan cable connection to my laptop says "no internet" and the internet doesnt work since i put the cable to my laptop but when plug out the cable it works even though its quite slow. please help, thank you all sm...
  8. LAN Cable connected No internet accessWIFI Works

LAN Cable connected No internet accessWIFI Works: Hello Everyone. I hope you can help me. I have a lingering problem. I can use internet through wifi, but I cant use internet through LAN cable. I am using Windows 10. Here's what I have done so far. ipconfig /flushdns , ipconfig /release ipconfig/renew . I tried every...
  9. LAN cable connected. Wifi also available but no internet available. HELP!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    LAN cable connected. Wifi also available but no internet available. HELP!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/iamsad26 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i7zyax/lan_cable_connected_wifi_also_available_but_no/
  10. BSOD when LAN cable is connected

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when LAN cable is connected: Hi, I'm encountering a weird BSOD behavior. Windows boot up nicely when it is not connected to the network. Once Windows is connected to the network it will cause BSOD. The system is able to recover upon restart and removing the network cable. I'm currently using 19H1 OS...