Windows 10: WiFi Gone after last update 1/5/2021

Discus and support WiFi Gone after last update 1/5/2021 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi problem i cannot seem to resolve do to update. I use my phone connected via usb to laptop then enable mobile hotspot on laptop to connect other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JoshW843, Jan 6, 2021.

1. JoshW843 Win User

WiFi Gone after last update 1/5/2021

Hi problem i cannot seem to resolve do to update. I use my phone connected via usb to laptop then enable mobile hotspot on laptop to connect other devices. Been using mobile hotspot on hp laptop for years until the past couple of days. Computer updated and mobile hotspot is gone. Wifi adapters are hidden in device manager. Also tried connectify it says no wifi adapters detected. Was all working until two nights ago computer updated. PLEASE HELP!

:)

JoshW843, Jan 6, 2021
  2. Anak Win User

my son laptiop wifi disconnect after 5 minutes

• If you have an identical laptop try comparing the wifi and security settings of the one that does not disconnect with the one that does. If you find any differences change the settings of the one that does not work to the one that does.
    @Samuria : If you have any suggestions please reply.

Anak, Jan 6, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    COMPUTEX Rescheduled to June 1-5, 2021

Source: COMPUTEX TAIPEI -News-COMPUTEX is Rescheduled to 2021

Brink, Jan 6, 2021
  4. WiFi Gone after last update 1/5/2021

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jan 6, 2021
Thema:

WiFi Gone after last update 1/5/2021

1. WiFi Gone after last update 1/5/2021 - Similar Threads - WiFi Gone last

2. Wifi is completely gone after last W10 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi is completely gone after last W10 update: Hello. I hope I can get some help with this; I'm at my wits' end. Sorry for the wall of text but I do not want to explain myself more than once. I must first say that only my personal laptop has been affected by this. My work laptop, tablet and phone all connect to wifi just...
  3. Wifi is completely gone after last W10 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi is completely gone after last W10 update: Hello. I hope I can get some help with this; I'm at my wits' end. Sorry for the wall of text but I do not want to explain myself more than once. I must first say that only my personal laptop has been affected by this. My work laptop, tablet and phone all connect to wifi just...
  4. Wifi is completely gone after last W10 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Touchpad functions gone after last update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad functions gone after last update: Hi Guys, I seem to have lost the ability to left click/select on y touchpad after the last update. I have done a troubleshoot with no success and done device driver update, no change. Its a Dell XPS laptop running Win10. Any help please?...
  6. WiFi adapters Gone after last update 1/5/2021

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WiFi adapters Gone after last update 1/5/2021: Hi problem i cannot seem to resolve do to update. I use my phone connected via usb to laptop then enable mobile hotspot on laptop to connect other devices. Been using mobile hotspot on hp laptop for years until the past couple of days. Computer updated and mobile hotspot is...
  7. COMPUTEX Rescheduled to June 1-5, 2021

in Windows 10 News
    COMPUTEX Rescheduled to June 1-5, 2021: [ATTACH] The outbreak of pandemic Covid-19 has disturbed all major economic sectors of the whole world. Many countries have imposed travel restrictions to help curb the spread of Covid-19. COMPUTEX stakeholders, including international exhibitors, visitors and media, may...
  8. WiFi issues after the last update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WiFi issues after the last update: I have issues with the wifi adapter after the last update because my laptop (HP ProBook 440 G5) can't find any network. I checked the adapters and only see the Ethernet adapter so my next step was to check the network adapter in the device manager but doesn't show me the...
  9. WiFi completely gone after update

WiFi completely gone after update: Hi my laptop seemed to reset im guessing through an update and my wifi is completly gone?! I have looked online and cannot find the option in settings or any network adaptors. i an currently uninstalling the update and i am not very tech savvy so any advice would be great...
  10. WiFi reboot after last update

WiFi reboot after last update: hi guys, after update my windows at the last version my wiFi reboot every time, how do i fix that ? i have windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/wifi-reboot-after-last-update/9642e8a5-0dc4-404c-8fb6-b94ecb19cc0e