Windows 10: Wifi gone from windows 10 when I am playing a game

Discus and support Wifi gone from windows 10 when I am playing a game in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I was playing video games and after some while it crashed and I have to go to restart my pc to get the wifi back again. any reasons why?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Univers123, Sep 30, 2019.

1. Wifi gone from windows 10 when I am playing a game

I was playing video games and after some while it crashed and I have to go to restart my pc to get the wifi back again.

any reasons why?

:)

Univers123, Sep 30, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Sep 30, 2019
  3. Can't play pyramid solitaire game in Windows 10

Hi Lee,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please share this:

• Are you playing the game online or offline?

I suggest you to try installing the game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow these steps to install the game in compatibility mode.

• Download the game from the manufacturer’s website.

• Right-click on the game setup file and click on
      ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 10 from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Hope this helps. Feel free to get back to us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Sep 30, 2019
  4. Wifi gone from windows 10 when I am playing a game

BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 30, 2019
Thema:

Wifi gone from windows 10 when I am playing a game

1. Wifi gone from windows 10 when I am playing a game - Similar Threads - Wifi gone playing

2. I am having keyboard delay when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having keyboard delay when playing games: I am having a keyboard delay when playing a games. When I press a key, it takes, there is a small delay when it happens on screen. However there is no issue when using other windows applications. I am having the problem when I'm playing games Minecraft. Can I please know how...
  3. I am having keyboard delay when playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am having keyboard delay when playing games: I am having a keyboard delay when playing a games. When I press a key, it takes, there is a small delay when it happens on screen. However there is no issue when using other windows applications. I am having the problem when I'm playing games Minecraft. Can I please know how...
  4. I am having keyboard delay when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having keyboard delay when playing games: I have been having a keyboard delay for like 3 weeks now. There is a delay when I am playing games. When I press a key it takes up to 3 secs to happen on screen. However I didn't have this issue with othe applications. Can I please know how can u fix this?...
  5. WIFI drops when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI drops when playing games: It didnt happen before but today whenever I play games my connection will drop and I get disconnection on games. No matter what game I played it will runs slowly and disconnect. It didnt happen before and I dont have issue with the network as well as I confirmed it with my...
  6. WIFI drops when playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIFI drops when playing games: It didnt happen before but today whenever I play games my connection will drop and I get disconnection on games. No matter what game I played it will runs slowly and disconnect. It didnt happen before and I dont have issue with the network as well as I confirmed it with my...
  7. WIFI drops when playing games

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Mouse is sluggish when I am playing games

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse is sluggish when I am playing games: When my PC is working with a very high load and the CPU goes close to 100%, I am having problems with a mouse. The cursor is starting shuttering, it gets sluggish and stops moving sometimes. Especially this happens when I am playing games so you see it is a frustrating...
  9. When every I am playing a game, it will randomly disconnect from my wifi.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    When every I am playing a game, it will randomly disconnect from my wifi.: It will disconnect even though Im still connected to wifi, and its not my wifi's problem because on other devises its fine. Nothing was happening a couple weeks ago, it stared after I updated windows 10....
  10. Wifi error when playing games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wifi error when playing games: Everytime I start running games and my nVidia driver is running, after a few minutes suddenly my wifi driver showing error code 12 in my device manager; Is it a problem from my power? Because when I tried running chrome using nVidia graphic and wifi still works perfectly...