Windows 10: wifi hardware is not detected, but bluetooth still on

Discus and support wifi hardware is not detected, but bluetooth still on in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello there.. I've problem that my wifi isn't working and cannot detected not AP but wifi hardware the problem was appear around this week. It's not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by nara128, Jul 5, 2020.

1. nara128 Win User

wifi hardware is not detected, but bluetooth still on

Hello there..
    I've problem that my wifi isn't working and cannot detected not AP but wifi hardware
    the problem was appear around this week.

It's not first time, but back then the issue could be fixed by restarting computer. But today unfortunately cannot fix the problem.

But bluetooth is still turn on somehow, and the problem is not came from PCI slot since wifi and bluetooth is in same card module QCNFA435

how about turning on wifi from keyboard shortcut? unfortunately, the shortcut is not working since i bought this laptop E5-473G

I tried to booting other os and it same as windows.

:)

nara128, Jul 5, 2020
  2. BarsamAU Win User

Windows can't detect bluetooth headphones

Hi,

I also had the same issue, it was quite irritating. The audio technica bluetooth device was detected by iphone and samsung phones but when I search with my laptop ( windows 10) it was not discoverable. The device was not showing in the bluetooth list of
    discoverable devices. Pressed the headphone switch for long period but the laptop couldnot detect it. Did all the setting changes, changed all the options and updated all the drivers but still it was not detected.

I read somewhere that bluetooth uses something which is common with the wifi so I made sure that the wifi was enabled, airplane made was off. Next disconnected the laptop from the internet wifi connection. Once the laptop wifi was disconnected, it search
    the bluetooth headset under 'Bluetooth & other device' and the device was listed. Previously when the laptop wifi was connected to the router, the bluetooth headset was not detected but after disconnecting from the router it was detected.

Steps:

1. Airplane mode: OFF

2. Wifi ON but not connected to any device

3. bluetooth ON

4. Search for the device

Hope this helps!!

BarsamAU, Jul 5, 2020
  3. wifi and bluetooth problem

I tried the steps that suggested by you, but didnt worked. Still wifi nd bluetooth not working. Please understand.

MohitAgrawal124, Jul 5, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Bluetooth hardware not detected

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how it could be when the feature doesn’t work as it is supposed to. We will look into this for you. Please reply to the following questions to help you further:

• Which Bluetooth device is not working?
    • Are you receiving any error message?
    • Are you aware of any changes made to the computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to check the latest installed updates:

1. Press and hold the Windows key + X.
    2. Select Windows PowerShell (Admin).
    3. Type the command and hit Enter on the keyboard:
      Get-WmiObject win32_quickfixengineering

Share a screenshot of the PowerShell screen, to help you further. Please refer

how to include a screenshot in your post
    to upload the screenshot.

Note: Make sure you don’t capture any personal information while taking the screenshot.

In the meantime, you can refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article

Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows 10

You can also try checking if the Bluetooth driver is present in the Hidden devices. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press and hold the Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    2. Select Device manager.
    3. Click View tab.
    4. Select Show hidden devices.
    5. Expand Bluetooth and check if you have hidden devices.
    6. If you find any hidden Bluetooth device, right click on the driver and select
      Update driver.
    7. Click on Browse my computer for driver software.
    8. Click on Let me pick from a list and select Bluetooth driver from the list.
    9. Click on Next to install the driver.
    10. Once the driver is installed, restart the computer.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jul 5, 2020
Thema:

1. wifi hardware is not detected, but bluetooth still on - Similar Threads - wifi hardware detected

2. Hardware issue detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware issue detected: i have had my pc a good numbers of month and i have a big problem with BSOD and i have tried so much and i just cant fix it i am on my last nerve i just cant i did a windows memory diagnostics and it said "Hardware issue detected"My specsProcessor: Amd Ryzen 5 7600X 6-Core...
  3. Hardware issue detected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hardware issue detected: i have had my pc a good numbers of month and i have a big problem with BSOD and i have tried so much and i just cant fix it i am on my last nerve i just cant i did a windows memory diagnostics and it said "Hardware issue detected"My specsProcessor: Amd Ryzen 5 7600X 6-Core...
  4. Hardware issue detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. WIFI AND BLUETOOTH STILL DISCONNECTING EVEN AFTER RESETING

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIFI AND BLUETOOTH STILL DISCONNECTING EVEN AFTER RESETING: Hi, My ACER ASPIRE 1 A114 Laptop keeps disconnecting wifi and bluetooth.I did all those things of disconnecting router, uninstalling, reseting etc, still it comes back for a few minutes then goes ON AND OFF AGAIN. Please help this is so frustrating....
  6. WIFI AND BLUETOOTH STILL DISCONNECTING EVEN AFTER RESETING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI AND BLUETOOTH STILL DISCONNECTING EVEN AFTER RESETING: Hi, My ACER ASPIRE 1 A114 Laptop keeps disconnecting wifi and bluetooth.I did all those things of disconnecting router, uninstalling, reseting etc, still it comes back for a few minutes then goes ON AND OFF AGAIN. Please help this is so frustrating....
  7. Mic hardware not detected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mic hardware not detected: So I have multiple audio devices on this pc, Nvidia HDMI, Realtek onboard sound chip, creative sound blaster, and 4k camera with mic. Win10 detects and loads all the drivers for every sound device shows default or ready except for the Realtek 2nd front panel mic, it also...
  8. Bluetooth detected but still not available

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth detected but still not available: I have an asus wifi card that has bluetooth capability. I plugged it in and when I go to connect it, it detects it but wont allow me to connect it or enable bluetooth for it. Also when I go to device manager it acts like a device but says unknown and I have no way to find out...
  9. bluetooth hardware

bluetooth hardware: Dear Concern, While using the Bluetooth audio suddenly the music stopped and upon diagnosis found that troubleshoot cloud not able to detect the hardware and device manager is not shown any Bluetooth icon........
  10. Bluetooth hardware not detected

Bluetooth hardware not detected: Having had the same thing happen three times in a month on two different computers, I suspect that there must be something more profound going on... About a month ago my Bluetooth devices on my main desktop PC suddenly stopped working. On investigation, I noticed that in...