Windows 10: WiFi has been completely deleted off my computer

Discus and support WiFi has been completely deleted off my computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; To start off - I have no idea how this happened and I have been scouring the internet for a solution. I've downloaded drivers, done a "refresh",... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ETobey, Oct 4, 2019.

1. ETobey Win User

WiFi has been completely deleted off my computer

To start off - I have no idea how this happened and I have been scouring the internet for a solution. I've downloaded drivers, done a "refresh", updated windows etc. Just wondering if anyone could help me with this. Attached are images of my current situation.

Thanks y'all

WiFi has been completely deleted off my computer ead143b7-b2d3-4d03-9884-fe568c67c6db?upload=true.png WiFi has been completely deleted off my computer c10fc462-87df-4f8e-9fc9-3b8193fa3125?upload=true.png WiFi has been completely deleted off my computer ef21b9a4-90e5-45d5-b3ab-c70864f9d429?upload=true.png

:)

ETobey, Oct 4, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond WiFi has been completely deleted off my computer :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 4, 2019
  3. Delete saved WiFi/WLAN password for specific user

How can we delete the saved WiFi/WLAN password (the one that is used for 'connect automatically') for a specific «User Profile» listed above?

I don't want to delete the complete «User Profile», only the password.
    Or do I 'delete' the wireless network profile but it reapperas on the next WiFi scan without password?

WTenNewbie, Oct 4, 2019
  4. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Oct 4, 2019
Thema:

1. WiFi has been completely deleted off my computer - Similar Threads - WiFi has been

2. My WiFi Media has been disconnected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My WiFi Media has been disconnected: For the past couple of days, my laptop had been disconnecting from the WiFi and when I go to settings, it had just disappeared and I have to restart my laptop.After restart it works for a min or 2 and same issue arises again.Things I've tried I have done a network reset.I...
  3. Wifi Has Been Completely Taken Over

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Has Been Completely Taken Over: Updated from old Router to new Xfinity Gateway. The Router is completely unplugged from everything with no power, I still have access to two WIFI networks that were from the old router but somehow are still available. I can still log in and use them even when I have my Router...
  4. Wifi Has Been Completely Taken Over

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi Has Been Completely Taken Over: Updated from old Router to new Xfinity Gateway. The Router is completely unplugged from everything with no power, I still have access to two WIFI networks that were from the old router but somehow are still available. I can still log in and use them even when I have my Router...
  5. Wifi Has Been Completely Taken Over

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. My computer has been completely locked and probably hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer has been completely locked and probably hacked: I downloaded a third party app on my Windows 7 as I was trying to figure out how to remove songs from a cd, and the app said it needed to restart my laptop for it's function to work.I, very very stupidly, allowed this to happen and now my computer will do nothing but show a...
  7. My computer has been completely locked and probably hacked

My computer has been completely locked and probably hacked: I downloaded a third party app on my Windows 7 as I was trying to figure out how to remove songs from a cd, and the app said it needed to restart my laptop for it's function to work.I, very very stupidly, allowed this to happen and now my computer will do nothing but show a...
  8. EVERYTHING on my computer has been completely wiped, my videos, photo, documents,...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    EVERYTHING on my computer has been completely wiped, my videos, photo, documents,...: I've tried looking online for any sort of help on this and all I could find was that there might've been a corrupted file that caused this to happen (I have not downloaded anything new so this doesn't make sense). The System Restore solution does not work, it brings me an...
  9. Wifi turning completely off.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi turning completely off.: I was wondering if anyone has found a fix for the wifi turning off. My wifi completely turns off and I have to go into device manager>network adapters and uninstall all of them then scan for new hardware. After that I have to completely shutdown the laptop not restart and...
  10. Cortana is Completely off my computer

Cortana is Completely off my computer: Cortana has been removed from my laptop, any help would be much appreciated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_social/cortana-is-completely-off-my-computer/de458f67-8510-4d79-b6b9-97335ff3219c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i deleted wifi entirely on my pc