Windows 10: WiFi has disappeared???

Discus and support WiFi has disappeared??? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My wifi has completely disappeared from my HPlaptop I have checked airplane mode and it is off. The wifidoes not appear anywhere. Checked adapter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Bevxyz, Jul 18, 2020.

1. Bevxyz Win User

WiFi has disappeared???

My wifi has completely disappeared from my HPlaptop

I have checked airplane mode and it is off. The wifidoes not appear anywhere. Checked adapter settings not there!! Help

:)

Bevxyz, Jul 18, 2020
  2. cheetahfm Win User

Windows 10 wifi not turning on Acer Aspire laptop

In order to get the list of available wireless networks, you have to:

1. Switch on Connect to suggested open hotspots (see the screenshot in question);
    2. Click on Wifi icon in the right corner. Now you have your networks back.

After that the parameter from Step 1 can be turned off, networks will be listed normally after restarting Wifi.

P.S. I feel rather stupid at the moment. I thought that open hotspots are passwordless hotspots and so are presumably not very safe. So of course I've turned that off during installation.
    Really hard to see any logic in this case.

cheetahfm, Jul 18, 2020
  3. How to set up Wifi? HTC S720

Yes, HTC S620 or HTC Excalibur has wifi built-in. To set up wifi, follow these steps:

• turn the wifi radio on by going to settings>command manager>wifi
    • it should automatically give you the list of available wifi hotspots
    • If the network is protected by key, it will ask you you to enter the key

TarandeepKaur, Jul 18, 2020
  4. sammy Win User

WiFi has disappeared???

Suggest Portable small WiFi Storage device with Maximum WiFi range

Hi Guys,

Would you please suggest Portable small WiFi Storage device with Maximum WiFi range ?

The smallest I know is this

WiFi has disappeared??? sandisk-wifi-pendrive-jpg.jpg

Is there anything better than this which has maximum Wifi range? For example can it play movie from 30 meter distance ? From other room ?

Thanks.

sammy, Jul 18, 2020
Thema:

WiFi has disappeared???

1. WiFi has disappeared??? - Similar Threads - WiFi has disappeared

2. WiFi has disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi has disappeared: My WiFi has disappeared… can anyone help? Hp laptop with windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-has-disappeared/6117787d-e562-4521-9ce9-17a41ff1dd72
  3. WiFi has disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi has disappeared: My WiFi has disappeared… can anyone help? Hp laptop with windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-has-disappeared/6117787d-e562-4521-9ce9-17a41ff1dd72
  4. My wifi box has disappeared.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wifi box has disappeared.: I dont have an ethernet cable and its not letting me connect to my wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wifi-box-has-disappeared/fbf88400-599f-409a-97da-4ba76af6151a
  5. My wifi box has disappeared.

My wifi box has disappeared.: I dont have an ethernet cable and its not letting me connect to my wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wifi-box-has-disappeared/fbf88400-599f-409a-97da-4ba76af6151a
  6. My wifi icon has disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wifi icon has disappeared: Today when I opened my laptop I noticed my wifi icon was missing. There are no networks or Wi-Fi to connect to. When I go to my settings, there are bluetooth settings, but if I try to connect to any device it just says "bluetooth is not enabled", however the button to turn...
  7. My wifi icon has disappeared

My wifi icon has disappeared: Today when I opened my laptop I noticed my wifi icon was missing. There are no networks or Wi-Fi to connect to. When I go to my settings, there are bluetooth settings, but if I try to connect to any device it just says "bluetooth is not enabled", however the button to turn...
  8. My wifi icon has disappeared

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. My wifi is not connecting and has disappeared.

My wifi is not connecting and has disappeared.: my wifi disconnected today and i cant find it now. it won't show me the wifi thing or networks. I went to my adapter settings and my wifi is fully gone. it is now just both of my ethernets. Please help....
  10. ability to connect to wifi has disappeared

ability to connect to wifi has disappeared: On my Network & Internet Settings, the wifi icon has disappeared. I see Airplane Mode, but I can not select it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ability-to-connect-to-wifi-has-disappeared/8cfe6474-fc05-4373-b531-e47f9d1dfd2f