Windows 10: WiFi help

Discus and support WiFi help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So my pc is detecting the LAN cable and everything but no internet connection it was working just fine before Idk what’s going on. Any help? I’m also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ploperrr, Jun 30, 2020.

1. WiFi help

So my pc is detecting the LAN cable and everything but no internet connection it was working just fine before Idk what’s going on. Any help? I’m also pretty sure my brother downloaded some things but I scanned for viruses and was free from them.

submitted by /u/ploperrr
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ploperrr, Jun 30, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Help! WiFi Problem

Hi Carmen,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to refer to the Microsoft help article and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3084164

If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to run the flushdns which will
    force the computer to clear the DNS cache and check if helps:

1. Press Windows key + r.

2. Type ipconfig /flushdns

3. Hit Enter

You can also follow the steps to reset Winsock. Then you can try release and renew IP address.

• Press Windows + X and select command prompt(admin)

• enter this command netsh winsock reset

• restart the computer:
    To release ip address and renew ip address you can try the following steps:

• Press Windows + X and select command prompt(admin)
    • Enter this command ipconfig/ release thenhit Enter.

• Enter this command to renew the ip address ipconfig / renew then hit Enter.
    Hope it helps.

Anil Madishetty, Jun 30, 2020
  4. WiFi help

Qualcomm Atheros Wifi Lagg.

Hello Luke,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in Windows. We will help you.

• Have you installed any drivers for the WiFi card?
    Try updating the drivers and check if the issue persists.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to update the Wifi drivers.

• Press Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    • Select the device manager.
    • Right-click your Wireless/Wi-Fi devices.
    • Click Update Driver Software and then follow the steps in the wizard that appears.
    • Restart the machine and check if the issue persists.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

WiFi help

1. WiFi help - Similar Threads - WiFi help

2. Need help with wifi speed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with wifi speed: Hi all My phone and laptop are connected to same wifi But from yesterday only in my laptop browsing and downloading become too slow. I tried virus scan in boot. Ipconfig reset nothing works Sometimes suddenly speed will come for a min and goes down even opening google.com...
  3. No WiFi please help - just got a new pc but after setting up it's say I can only connect to...

No WiFi please help - just got a new pc but after setting up it's say I can only connect to...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Coulson1010 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/homvqk/no_wifi_please_help_just_got_a_new_pc_but_after/
  4. Please help I can't connect to wifi, I get a msg saying wifi doesn't have a valid ip address

Please help I can't connect to wifi, I get a msg saying wifi doesn't have a valid ip address: After months of no problems, I'm back with another one I can't solve so let's get straight to the problem. For the past 2 months, I haven't been able to connect to my main wifi and keep getting a msg when I troubleshoot saying no valid IP address..... I’ve been through so...
  5. Windows Wifi issues help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Wifi issues help: Hey guys, I have been getting Wi-Fi issues on my windows 10 pro for a while now, it just disappeared after a windows update from 1607, came back on after another update and finally went off after the 1908 update or so, I can no longer find Wi-Fi in my PC no adapters...
  6. Why is WiFi not an option?!?! I need some help here!

Why is WiFi not an option?!?! I need some help here!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jkobberboel [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hjjso8/why_is_wifi_not_an_option_i_need_some_help_here/
  7. [HELP] Nor ethernet or WiFi working

[HELP] Nor ethernet or WiFi working: So, as usually I disabled some parameters from my ethernet as my internet was slow (I've done this many times with no problem), but this time my ethernet connection collapsed and I've tried everything without fixing it. All it says is Not recognised network both on the...
  8. Problems with My Inbuilt Wifi Adapter. Please Help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problems with My Inbuilt Wifi Adapter. Please Help: I have ASUS TUF Gaming FX505DY AMD version. The problem started a month ago, whenever I booted my laptop the wifi would be connected as I signed in, but after sometime the wifi disconnected by itself and when I tried to reconnect there were "No WiFi Networks Available". In...
  9. Wifi toggle is gone. Tried restarting WLAN Autoconfig. Please help. Using 1903

Wifi toggle is gone. Tried restarting WLAN Autoconfig. Please help. Using 1903: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/yatlvcar [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hat0mj/wifi_toggle_is_gone_tried_restarting_wlan/
  10. Help needed urgently/wifi

Help needed urgently/wifi: My pc starting slowing down the wifi a while ago and rendering it almost unusable for some devices (mainly my siblings iphones) it got pretty bad so we upgraded our wifi package to a faster 60mbps which I thought should do the trick, but after a couple days testing it it's...