Windows 10: wifi hotspot problem

Discus and support wifi hotspot problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; when i make the hotspot on from smartphone it get connected with the laptop but it shows ACCESS TYPE NO INTERNET CONNECTION. please solve this issue so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NVD, Dec 10, 2015.

1. NVD
    NVD Win User

wifi hotspot problem

when i make the hotspot on from smartphone it get connected with the laptop but it shows ACCESS TYPE NO INTERNET CONNECTION. please solve this issue so that i can do some work.

:)

2. Lucas320 Win User

some wifi hotspots are invisible for nokia 5800

my problem is that some wifi hotspot are not visible for my nokia 5800.

I know the wifi hotspot is there because I can connect to it with mij laptop.

Also, a friend of mijn can connect to the wifi hotspot with an HTC telefon.

I can easily connect to my home wifi and other hotspots without any problems,

but some hotspots just won't connect.

For one particular hotspot, I know it doesn't use mac-filtering and doesn't

require fixed ip adresses. And I was able to connect to it in the past, but

it is invisible now.

what could be the problem and how can it be solved?

Lucas320, Dec 10, 2015
  3. EXC(2) Win User
    Lumia 640 Wifi Connection problem

Just bought a Lumia 640. In Wifi hotspot connection, there are two issues:

1. While iPhone and Android phones can see and connect to a Wifi hotspot without any problem, Lummia 640 does not even detect the Wifi hotspot

2. For some Wifi hotspots, Lumia 640 can detect it but is unable to connect to it

Is there any setting that can correct these issues ?

Moderator's Note: The post was moved to the most appropriate topic.

EXC(2), Dec 10, 2015
Thema:

wifi hotspot problem

1. wifi hotspot problem - Similar Threads - wifi hotspot problem

2. Windows 10 WiFi hotspot problem: If a client is connected to the hotspot, there is no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 WiFi hotspot problem: If a client is connected to the hotspot, there is no...: Hello!Sorry for any translation errors, I use a google translator.The problem is that if I turn on the hostpot on Windows 10, the devices connected to it will have Internet access, but when the first device is connected to the computer, the computer will have virtually no...
  3. Windows 10 WiFi hotspot problem: If a client is connected to the hotspot, there is no...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 WiFi hotspot problem: If a client is connected to the hotspot, there is no...: Hello!Sorry for any translation errors, I use a google translator.The problem is that if I turn on the hostpot on Windows 10, the devices connected to it will have Internet access, but when the first device is connected to the computer, the computer will have virtually no...
  4. Windows 10 WiFi hotspot problem: If a client is connected to the hotspot, there is no...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Wifi hotspot problems with my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi hotspot problems with my laptop: I have a laptop with Windows 10, up to date. I use my phone as a hotspot, but even though it shows the signal as at full strength, it's mostly about 10 times slower than dial up. When I use it on my phone, the signal is fine and it works normally.It takes ages for Windows to...
  6. Wifi hotspot problems with my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi hotspot problems with my laptop: I have a laptop with Windows 10, up to date. I use my phone as a hotspot, but even though it shows the signal as at full strength, it's mostly about 10 times slower than dial up. When I use it on my phone, the signal is fine and it works normally.It takes ages for Windows to...
  7. HotSpot and WiFi

HotSpot and WiFi: Everytime I restart my laptop the wifi button is greyed out and the when clicking on the hotspot it keeps loading and nothing happens. I ran over some answers on this and found some cmd commands to reset the firewall and others and it works too. But on restarting the same...
  8. Problems with wifi hotspot win10

Problems with wifi hotspot win10: Hello! I tried to see if I could share wifi from my computer (Lenovo T440s, win10 ver 1803). But connected devices don't get out on the internet (android, get message: "connected, no internet"). What should I do to get them out running on the net? Cheers, Fredrik...
  9. Problem with wifi hotspot

Problem with wifi hotspot: I cannot connect the devices to my WiFi hotspot. I see the message on the device that it has IP address configuration failure. It appears when I try to connect it to my PC hotspot. What’s the remedy?...
  10. WiFi Hotspot Problem in My Laptop

WiFi Hotspot Problem in My Laptop: Hi, I have installed windows10 pro in my laptop. I used window8 before it. I was able to make wifi hotspot in my previous windows8. But in this windows10 pro I can not use wifi hotspot with my samsunggallaxy s3 phone. I have used several types of wifi hotspot creator...