Windows 10: Wifi Hotspot VPN Set up

Discus and support Wifi Hotspot VPN Set up in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Im trying to set up a hotspot with my windscribe vpn and when ever i try to log into the htospot with my phone it says " there might be no internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Frozen Yogurt B, Jul 5, 2019.

1. Wifi Hotspot VPN Set up

Im trying to set up a hotspot with my windscribe vpn and when ever i try to log into the htospot with my phone it says " there might be no internet availability, what should i do?

:)

Frozen Yogurt B, Jul 5, 2019
  2. slblack Win User

Using PC as a WiFi hotspot with VPN

I am trying to use my Windows 10 PC as a WiFi hotspot with a VPN.

I turn on my VPN, and I set my PC a WiFi hotspot. The WiFi works and other devices can connect to it with no problems.

However, when my PC becomes the WiFi hotspot, devices connected to it are showing the original IP address instead of the VPN address.

How can I make the WiFi connection go through the VPN so all devices connected to it will be on the VPN IP.

Basically my problem is, my PC web browsing will be on USA IP because I am using VPN. But all other devices connected to my PC hotspot display the non VPN IP. Is it possible for the WiFi hotspot to have the VPN IP instead of the original IP?

Thank you.

slblack, Jul 5, 2019
  3. Knoxx29 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Jul 5, 2019
  4. Wifi Hotspot VPN Set up

wanting to set up a vpn

VPN will work regardless of your Internet service provider. You can buy a VPN subscription like PureVPN and either download and install its app on 5 devices max. or you can set it up on your router to encrypt all of your home network with VPN.

Using PureVPN on devices have its own perks like secure WiFi feature over mobile devices that automatically establishes a VPN connection over unsecured public WiFi hotspots.

kelvinpalmer, Jul 5, 2019
Thema:

Wifi Hotspot VPN Set up

1. Wifi Hotspot VPN Set up - Similar Threads - Wifi Hotspot VPN

2. WiFi Hotspot set up but my iPhone won't connect to it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi Hotspot set up but my iPhone won't connect to it: Hi,I've followed the very easy instructions on how to setup a WiFi hotspot from my Surface Pro running Windows 10 but my iPhone 13 running iOS version 17.0.2 won't connect to it. All I get is the spinning logo.I can connect to the 'normal' WiFi from my router with my iPhone...
  3. WiFi Hotspot set up but my iPhone won't connect to it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi Hotspot set up but my iPhone won't connect to it: Hi,I've followed the very easy instructions on how to setup a WiFi hotspot from my Surface Pro running Windows 10 but my iPhone 13 running iOS version 17.0.2 won't connect to it. All I get is the spinning logo.I can connect to the 'normal' WiFi from my router with my iPhone...
  4. WiFi Hotspot set up but my iPhone won't connect to it

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. WiFi Hotspot set up but my iPhone won't connect to it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. WiFi Hotspot set up but my iPhone won't connect to it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. WiFi Hotspot set up but my iPhone won't connect to it

8. Setting up a VPN

Setting up a VPN: I get an error message CANNOT REOLVE SERVER - what do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setting-up-a-vpn/80967ba6-f364-4716-ae5b-c56c81aeb873
  9. Setting up a VPN

Setting up a VPN: When setting up a VPN, which address do I use? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setting-up-a-vpn/23683ad0-f682-4e6f-9236-c2a64123199e
  10. wanting to set up a vpn

in Windows 10 Support
    wanting to set up a vpn: I have been thinking lately about wanting to set up a vpn on my home network, kinda for added security and kinda because everyone I know is using one, however I have at and t for internet and not sure if there are any that work on at and t. anyone have any suggestions on how...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. set up hotspot on hpg60