Windows 10: Wifi icon and bluetooth disappeared

Discus and support Wifi icon and bluetooth disappeared in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Yesterday I simply restarted my laptop because Bluetooth wasn't working properly. But apart from that everything worked fine. No updates, just a normal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Emanuel3b, Jun 12, 2022.

1. Emanuel3b Win User

Wifi icon and bluetooth disappeared

Yesterday I simply restarted my laptop because Bluetooth wasn't working properly. But apart from that everything worked fine. No updates, just a normal restart.After, I noticed the wifi wasn't picking up any network. I tried everything. Checked the drivers for updates, disabled them, and reinstalled them. I tried resetting the network. Then I tried installing new updates and when I restarted it gave me the blue screen of death on loop so I had to reinstall Windows. Nothing. Also, there's no Bluetooth driver in the device manager.I asked for live support with remote control. They don't understa

:)

Emanuel3b, Jun 12, 2022
  2. Arun B J Win User

WiFi and Bluetooth Options Disappeared from Device management

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run the Network Adapter troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Network Adapter troubleshooter.
    Step 2: You may follow the steps and check if it helps in resolving the issue, as the device might be hidden.

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click on Device Manager.

• Click on View.

• Click on Show
        Hidden Devices.

• Search for the Bluetooth device.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Jun 12, 2022
  3. WiFi icon has disappeared from system tray

I have Win 10 Pro 21H1

My WiFi icon has disappeared from system tray.

How do I restore it please - or find an alternative way to display the list of available WiFi connections.

It was showing earlier today. I was trying to print from a Samsung Galaxy to a 10-year-old MX340 printer, which is so old it's not supported by a driver. I was trying to print TCP/IP info.

Thanks

OldGrantonian, Jun 12, 2022
  4. Wifi icon and bluetooth disappeared

wifi and bluetooth problem

I tried the steps that suggested by you, but didnt worked. Still wifi nd bluetooth not working. Please understand.

MohitAgrawal124, Jun 12, 2022
Thema:

Wifi icon and bluetooth disappeared

1. Wifi icon and bluetooth disappeared - Similar Threads - Wifi icon bluetooth

2. Wifi and Bluetooth disappeared.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi and Bluetooth disappeared.: Hi. I was normally using my laptop when I noticed the internet was not working. I then noticed the Wifi and Bluetooth icons completely disappeared. In the settings I only have ethernet connexion.This happened suddenly while I was normally using my laptop. It's an Asus ROG...
  3. Wifi and Bluetooth disappeared.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi and Bluetooth disappeared.: Hi. I was normally using my laptop when I noticed the internet was not working. I then noticed the Wifi and Bluetooth icons completely disappeared. In the settings I only have ethernet connexion.This happened suddenly while I was normally using my laptop. It's an Asus ROG...
  4. Wifi icon disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi icon disappeared: Hi, I did everything found here https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-wi-fi-icon-missing-in-windows-11, and since I deleted the driver, I am not sure anymore what is the precise device's name. I have an Asus TUF Gaming A15 FA506IU-HN174TS. Please help me, Ho...
  5. Wifi icon disappeared

Wifi icon disappeared: Hi, I did everything found here https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-wi-fi-icon-missing-in-windows-11, and since I deleted the driver, I am not sure anymore what is the precise device's name. I have an Asus TUF Gaming A15 FA506IU-HN174TS. Please help me, Ho...
  6. Wifi and Bluetooth disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi and Bluetooth disappeared: I have a problem with my laptop I work in windows 11 home , once today the wifi didn't work and I restarted so the Wifi and Bluetooth icons disappeared I tried trouble shoot and it shows me that there is not Bluetooth device and that the dirver Intel R wifi AX201 169 Hz...
  7. Wifi and Bluetooth disappeared

Wifi and Bluetooth disappeared: I have a problem with my laptop I work in windows 11 home , once today the wifi didn't work and I restarted so the Wifi and Bluetooth icons disappeared I tried trouble shoot and it shows me that there is not Bluetooth device and that the dirver Intel R wifi AX201 169 Hz...
  8. Wifi icon and bluetooth disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi icon and bluetooth disappeared: Yesterday I simply restarted my laptop because Bluetooth wasn't working properly. But apart from that everything worked fine. No updates, just a normal restart.After, I noticed the wifi wasn't picking up any network. I tried everything. Checked the drivers for updates,...
  9. Wifi icon and bluetooth disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi icon and bluetooth disappeared: Yesterday I simply restarted my laptop because Bluetooth wasn't working properly. But apart from that everything worked fine. No updates, just a normal restart.After, I noticed the wifi wasn't picking up any network. I tried everything. Checked the drivers for updates,...
  10. WIFI ICON DISAPPEARED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI ICON DISAPPEARED: My wifi icon has disappeared from the network and internet settings on my laptop. It is also not picking up on any available networks around. I have windows 10 on a LENOVO YOGA laptop. I do not have access to wifi.HELP!!!...