Windows 10: Wifi icon does not appear.

Discus and support Wifi icon does not appear. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 on my laptop and it was connected to wifi before and it worked great. I turned on my computer this afternoon and out of nowhere I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by UlyssesLe, Oct 25, 2021.

1. UlyssesLe Win User

Wifi icon does not appear.

I have Windows 10 on my laptop and it was connected to wifi before and it worked great. I turned on my computer this afternoon and out of nowhere I can't connect to wifi or don't even see a wifi icon. It keeps telling me that ethernet is disconnected, but I never connected it with an ethernet cable.

:)

UlyssesLe, Oct 25, 2021
  2. m3110w Win User

Wifi network not appearing after recent Win 10 monthly patch

Someone else on another forum suggested I switch the wifi freq on my Android Nexus 5x. So I switched it from 5ghz to 2.4 and it worked! Problem solved. Now my Nexus hotspot is again appearing in my Win 10 list of available wifi networks. So problem was with Android and not Windows.

m3110w, Oct 25, 2021
  3. Icon Bug on WiFi selection (Rectangle appearing in front of Signal)

Thank you for the response. I've turned off airplane mode and it's still exhibiting the problem. Weirdly though, turning off WiFi seems to display the signal strength without the box. My WiFi networks are all secure though, but it still appears in unprotected networks.

Wifi icon does not appear. [​IMG]

Wifi icon does not appear. [​IMG]

Thank you for the suggestion, I've ran the batch file to rebuild the icons but the issue is still persistent. Could this be a conflict within an entry in the Registry Editor? I'm not sure what's the exact address to refresh it or check if it's unedited.

HeyHeyPeople, Oct 25, 2021
  4. Wifi icon does not appear.

wifi icon missing on windows 10.

I tried all the suggestions listed beforehand and my wifi icon has gone from the notifications area as well as the list in the settings for the task bar and notification area. does anyone know how to get it back? none of the suggestions so far have worked.

querywebmail, Oct 25, 2021
Thema:

Wifi icon does not appear.

1. Wifi icon does not appear. - Similar Threads - Wifi icon does

2. Task manager icon does not appear on taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task manager icon does not appear on taskbar: Windows 11 22H2 Build 22621.755Right click on "Start" -> Task manager --- Task manager launches with no icon on taskbarIf I use Ctrl+Shift+Esc or Search the Task manager and launch it, then icon appears as it should be....
  3. Task manager icon does not appear on taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task manager icon does not appear on taskbar: Windows 11 22H2 Build 22621.755Right click on "Start" -> Task manager --- Task manager launches with no icon on taskbarIf I use Ctrl+Shift+Esc or Search the Task manager and launch it, then icon appears as it should be....
  4. After login, the icon and page does not appear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After login, the icon and page does not appear: Hi After login, the icon and page does not appear This happened to me several times and I changed Windows several times. In Windows 11 and 10, this is the problem. When I log in, the screen turns black and the icons do not appear....
  5. Wifi icon does not appear.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi icon does not appear.: I have Windows 10 on my laptop and it was connected to wifi before and it worked great. I turned on my computer this afternoon and out of nowhere I can't connect to wifi or don't even see a wifi icon. It keeps telling me that ethernet is disconnected, but I never connected it...
  6. Wifi icon does not appear.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi icon does not appear.: I have Windows 10 on my laptop and it was connected to wifi before and it worked great. I turned on my computer this afternoon and out of nowhere I can't connect to wifi or don't even see a wifi icon. It keeps telling me that ethernet is disconnected, but I never connected it...
  7. Wifi icon does not appear.

Wifi icon does not appear.: I have Windows 10 version 21H1 and was connected to wifi before. I turned on my computer one morning and all of a sudden I can't connect to Wi-Fi or don't even see a Wi-Fi icon. It keeps telling me that ethernet is disconnected, but I never connected it with an ethernet...
  8. What does this wifi icon mean

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What does this wifi icon mean: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/s75551j073l61.png?width=59&format=png&auto=webp&s=f8657f1f60a1426d5874642bf606a971cc3909fc submitted by /u/Astrofotino [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lxx31n/what_does_this_wifi_icon_mean/
  9. Wifi icons appear with weird rectangle on it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wifi icons appear with weird rectangle on it: After updating my laptop to Windows 10 Version 2004, my wifi icon has turned to a weird icon as the snapshot below. Even this problem does not trigger any network issue, but this bug really making me uncomfortable. I just want to know, any solutions regarding to this...
  10. wifi icon what does it means

wifi icon what does it means: [ATTACH] Hey my wifi shows that icon, what does it means? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-icon-what-does-it-means/6fbd2796-af56-42ef-ad50-41c840d46438